Paris Terror Attack 13/11

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Opinions expressd by you and me suggests that you are the one better suited for that title.

Indian army stopped forming battlions based on race or religion, ethnic, language, etc there is a reson for that, if that is any indication of which way the forces are moving towarss then indian army will become more and more secular..you may feel that being secular is weak and ineffictive in fighting terrorism( like you said in your previous post) but that's just your coloured opinion not a fact.

In a force where 100% indians fight for india (not for any god)...in a force where hindu, muslim, sikh,atheists, differant ethinic, differant cast,multi regional people...all fighting for india...there is no need of any official warcrys in the name of anygods.personal beliefs, chants, slogans etc fine...no one is sayig that a soldier should not call the name of his god, it is his right...his personal freedom... its just that official war cry or slogans should be bharath matha ki jai or vandematharam.

As for your let them join the other side comment..you may join any side since you don't like a secular india...rest of us are not going anywhere...we will defend this county from communalisms, we will continue to improve the secular system.
We will kick you out, get out. Go into vacuum of space and practice your Godlessness. People will chant whatever they want to. They don't have to take your blessings to make it official. In fact it is at the mercy of a tolerant religion in which you survive. Make idiotic demands, and you'll be kicked out into Saudi Arabia, your pilgrimage.

asingh10

Another islamophile journalist....with "Hindus" like this on our side...

This is the same girl who was crying victim the other day over Hindu intolerance and how people at Anupam Kher's march 'heckled' her.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
2.Remove Autocratic ruler.
3.Make democratic country.
4.Check/sell new toys/Arms.
5.Kill few people so rest will obey.
6.Show the power.
7.Civil war suits their goals.
8.Prevent Nukes fall in wrong hands.
9.Securing/defending Israel
10.Control Terrorism.

I have 11,12,13 also :D

Paki+Ind+BD muz 200+200+150=550/1600 mn roughly 33% converted zombies.

Next you may ask Show me the survey "How many Hindus are cowards"? that is general assumption.
You might have a 100 reasons but if they are delusional, it is nothing but garbage. Here's my reply;

1. Oil - YES

2. Remove Autocratic rule - Saudi, Iran, North Korea have autocratic rule. What is USA doing about it ? Nothing. Iraq, Libya had autocratic rule. There was a time when the USA and british were very fond of these dictators. Saddam was even awarded with the highest American civilian award. Why? This point has BLOWN UP on your face.

3. Make democratic country - Syria was a democratic country (still is mostly). Americans interfered anyways to get their means. BLOWN UP again.

4. Check/sell new arms - All weapons that have been used or are being used (Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS) are all old or current. Nothing NEW. BLOWN UP once more.

5. Kill few people so rest will obey - Killed Iraqis. Rest still hate americans. Never killed Iranis, they still hate americans and don't obey. Killed thousands in Syria, Asad still doesn't obey. Killed thousands in Afghanistan, talibanis still don't obey. BOMBS are BLOWING UP your little face.

6. Show the power - AGREED.

7. Civil war suits their goals - If "civil" war suits, why did they wage a full fledge war in Iraq? Why in Afghanistan? Not such a good point, is it?

8. Prevent nukes to fall in wrong hands - Are you retarded? Are there nukes in Syria? Iraq? Afghanistan? Libya? Yemen? Egypt? Get educated dude.

9. Securing / defending Israel - Syria was not a threat to Israel. If they really want to defend Israel, they would destroy KSA first. A kid can understand this.

10. Control terrorism - Wrong again. This point should be, to BOOST terrorism.

UNANSWERED questions -

1. Where is the proof that shows how many Indians and americans know the difference between shia and sunni?

2. Numbers of Hindu converts you just mentioned. Any link or book to support your claims?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hollande accuses Islamic State of ‘act of war’; Israel lowers flags to half-mast; Vatican slams attacks ‘in most radical way’
President announces three days of national mourning; at least 127 killed in 6 locales across French capital, dozens at Bataclan alone; sporting events canceled in Paris as France declares state of emergency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes but this is not a statement. I want to check how "radical" the Vatican went. I hope they did, big time.

bose

Country flag
If French government are really serious in tacking terrorist in their country... they have to start profiling Muslims they suspects and then pick them up... kill them in cold blood ... You are in real danger ... Get out of your Human Right / Democracy thingy ...

Any suspects picked up... make their family loose all citizenship benefits...

@Gabriel92

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Snake oil/strawman +bull shit.
It's getting repetitive and boring.
Who said we need Hindu/xtian fundamentalism to combat barbarians?
so do you support secularism ? Do you believe in keeping religion as a personal affair not a political affair ?
What we need is a policy to protect the civilisation from the barbaric folks. So civilised folks, Hindus, xtians and others(non Muslims) will be given full rights while barbs(Muslims) will be thrown into ME where they can happily follow their mental illness to their heart's content.

Win win for both of us- barbarians remain in their home and civilized people live in ours and we all are happy:yey:
so muslims will be thrown out of india ? good mentality...you indeed is a proud bigot. Your mentality is what is known as religious fundamentalism...somthing you just said you don't call for. So i think france should immediately throw out all the french muslims...all other countries should issue a waring against thier muslim citizens to convert to any other religion or they will be thrown out of the country.. those countries should immeditly ditch secularim and also outcast all secularists too ...because as per you they are the worst...they are a threat to national security...even worst than isis... other countries must be pretty insane to not to do that..perhaps they are not so clever as you are.

Btw It seems christian are suddenly good people for you ? Aren't they all abrahamic evils ? I guess deal one by one...right ? first muslims ( but only after secularists) ...then christians...then hindus who don't agree with you..i am sure you don't need to try hard to find faults in them to use it as an excuse.

bose

Country flag
As for your let them join the other side comment..you may join any side since you don't like a secular india...rest of us are not going anywhere...we will defend this county from communalisms, we will continue to improve the secular system.
Are you going to defend Congress Communalism ? against BJP Communalism ?

Sir, where were you when communalism was practiced for last 60 years ?

Do you thing Gandhi / Nehru was a secular ?? If they were then India would not have partitioned on religious grounds...

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
A French newspaper ran big headline today saying "Islamic Bastards." India could never do this..... @Kshatriya87 Another ex of Hindu cowardice :frusty:

I liked the pic, not your comment. Members here know what my point of view is.

Hats off to the editor. #respect.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Would definitely like to read the full translated article.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
We will kick you out, get out. Go into vacuum of space and practice your Godlessness.
alright...along with mad indians list of muslims and secularists, atheists should also be kicked out of every country.
People will chant whatever they want to.
I never objected or criticised people/ soldiers chanting anything of their belif.
They don't have to take your blessings to make it official.
we don't need your blessing either to keep this country secular..we were not talking about any blessing at all...we were in fact arguing about a existing practices...indian army will in its pursuit to be a modern secular force will update itself and that's what its history indicates.
In fact it is at the mercy of a tolerant religion in which you survive. Make idiotic demands, and you'll be kicked out into Saudi Arabia, your pilgrimage.
vast majority of this country...vast majority of hindus are tolerant and sensible... you have no no moral right to boast about the tolerance of hindus because you clearly is not one of those tolerant people of india...you are opposing the tolerant and secular majority of hindus...you are among those firnge minority who are intolerant.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
A French newspaper ran big headline today saying "Islamic Bastards." India could never do this..... @Kshatriya87 Another ex of Hindu cowardice :frusty:

Let's not jump the gun, history is yet to repeat itself. All the reactions that we see in France right now are temporary. I don't expect these rhetorical media and political reactions to last more than 3-4 years, in another 10 years assuming this Islamist radicalisation continues we might find "secular" headlines like "they hanged him" in French papers.

We have to remember it has been some centuries since Muslims invaded France, French surely will mellow down when the frequency of these attacks increase.

This is just a cycle, let's wait and watch. More is going to happen in Europe due to demographic imbalance created this year.

Aravind Sanjeev

They are not going to accomplish anything with this radical form of protest. Condolence for the ones that have lost their life.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
alright...along with mad indians list of muslims and secularists, atheists should also be kicked out of every country.

I never objected or criticised people/ soldiers chanting anything of their belif.

we don't need your blessing either to keep this country secular..we were not talking about any blessing at all...we were in fact arguing about a existing practices...indian army will in its pursuit to be a modern secular force will update itself and that's what its history indicates.

vast majority of this country...vast majority of hindus are tolerant and sensible... you have no no moral right to boast about the tolerance of hindus because you clearly is not one of those tolerant people of india...you are opposing the tolerant and secular majority of hindus...you are among those firnge minority who are intolerant.
Mark my words, this vast majority you talk of is a figment of your imagination. An imagination you got from reading Congi branded story books and attending high society decadent parties. Step out of your pseudo sophisticated urban living space and live in rural Bharatvarsh for a week. Even an intellectually incompetent like you would get the Idea of Bharat.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The incident just gave a huge boost to Marine LePen and her Front Nationale. This terrible attack coupled with Charlie Hebdo and ongoing refugee crisis where Hollande was seen as a pet of Markell, will bring down Hollande in 2017 unless something really radically different thing happens in between. Also, if even a single link is found where the refugees are connected with the attacks (which I doubt) a radical change of attitude in Europe to refugee crisis will emerge where Markell will probably be standing alone. A good no. people who have been afraid of speaking out in fear of being tagged 'intolerant' which apparantly has been deemed worse than being 'stupid enough to tolerate attack on one's society, economy and livelihood by illegal aliens', will now speak out and the fiberals will be cornered even more than before. France had already shown that its people has teeth during the aftermath of Charlie Hebdo, we can count on the teeth to be shown more sharp this time around which might even draw blood. The happy days of refugees in europe will no longer be so happy, at least in France.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Mark my words, this vast majority you talk of is a figment of your imagination. An imagination you got from reading Congi branded story books and attending high society decadent parties. Step out of your pseudo sophisticated urban living space and live in rural Bharatvarsh for a week. Even an intellectually incompetent like you would get the Idea of Bharat.
Lets agree for arguement sake that majority is for abandoning secularism or kicking out all muslims, seculirists, and atheists etc..will that make it right ? Is it necessary that a majority opinion is a right and fair opinion ? Not at all.

Most of the times majority opinions are likely to be right and fair...even if it's not, charismatic and powerful leaders and intellectuals guide the people...they influence public opinion..even if then also public opinion is not changed then leaders go ahead with the right decision..or they keep it on back burner looking for the right time implement a right decision..No good leader or govt will abandon a good decision just because it's unpopular.

If you notice, not everything is decided by popular chice, popular opinion may favour a cinvicted criminal to be elected..but we don't allow that in this country. Majority opinion will be against hiking tax, removing subsidy of petrol and diesel, majority opinion will be against many such things but that doesn't stop a govt form taking such decisions because govt is there to right decisions regardless of whether it's popular or unpopular.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles