Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Areee Bhai Malum hai!!

Mai to aise he kisi "Authentic Source" ki baat kar raha tha.

Nothing exist even for Admission of Dawood in Hospital, forget having "Authentic Source" declaring his death.

NutCracker

Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Areee Bhai Malum hai!!

Mai to aise he kisi "Authentic Source" ki baat kar raha tha.

Nothing exist even for Admission of Dawood in Hospital, forget having "Authentic Source" declaring his death.
Bhai uske hide out me hi poora hospital pahucha denge, hospital se nahi ayegi koi news . We need to wait for few days.

Blademaster

Areee yaaar yah us moron blademaster ko samjhao.
Dumbass. I said in the very first post that without further info I will treat it as illness related which means that once further provided proof or official admission which is none by the way, I will change my mind.

So far you haven't provided one single shred of concrete proof. Dumbass chutiya. Are you related to Rahul Gandhi?

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dumbass. I said in the very first post that without further info I will treat it as illness related which means that once further provided proof or official admission which is none by the way, I will change my mind.

So far you haven't provided one single shred of concrete proof. Dumbass chutiya. Are you related to Rahul Gandhi?
Aabe Behenchod ki Aulad! progeny of Incest!

Now go and prove Dawood died "Natural Death".

And along with also prove He was admitted to Hospital.

It is very clear this is just unconfirmed intel that Dawood is been killed and nothing exits to confirm it.

even him been admitted to hospital cannot be confirmed forget about confirmation about him dyeing.

it can never be confirmed that he was poisoned.

this is beyond your shit ass brain to comprehend.

Last edited:

Blademaster

Babe Behenchod ki Aulad! progeny of Incest!

Now go and prove Dawood died "Natural Death".

And along with also prove He was admitted to Hospital.

It is very clear this is just unconfirmed intel that Dawood is been killed nothing exits

even him been admitted to hospital forget about him dyeing.

it can never be confirmed that he was poisoned.

this is beyond your shit ass brain.
No you go prove that he was poisoned and that he died. You were the one that made the claim that he was poisoned. The burden is on you, you stupid little ******y maggot born without brains spawn of Sonia Gandhi and whose brother is Rahul Gandhi. Look your stupid twin is looking for you.

1702893252060.jpeg

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No you go prove that he was poisoned and that he died. You were the one that made the claim that he was poisoned. The burden is on you, you stupid little ******y maggot born without brains spawn of Sonia Gandhi and whose brother is Rahul Gandhi. Look your stupid twin is looking for you.

View attachment 233166
Abe soor ki aulad tre ko kaya Gadhe ka sir laga hai ???

1702893349709.jpeg

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Other rumors an top officer close to imran is sacked and army is divided between Punjabi and others. So lot of things going on. That may be reason of internet shut down but they are saying it is to stop virtual ralley of IMRand

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
BabaBanaras and some other saying as per credible sources dawood is gone already yday night.

Or is it that they arranged virtual ralley deliberately to hide this

hurrians

Country flag
Deadwood may be confidential informer of DEA or may be dual citizen of Kanada. Hence so much protektion.

However most death reports arise closer to dob ,
said to be 26 dec or thereabout.

New threads

Articles