Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphacentury

Country flag

News coming about strike, dont know true or false. But, dont expect pakis to accept anything.

My blood boils when I read the news articles (which I'am pretty sure are planted by you know Whom?).
Voldemort......?

sukhish

Gotta do what you gotta do to put food on the table,
At least the people with a political agenda are creating jobs for the people who have too much time on the internet.
yes advertisement agencies have lot of job openings now a days. there hiring is in overdrive. see the U.S is tightening the H1B visa process, so all the would be H1B holders have to be employed somewhere right :biggrin2:

tharikiran

Country flag
if Modi himself comes, I know he will be lying with a straight face. he has pretty good skill in doing that.
you are wasting this thread. It doesn't matter who you want to believe. Modi or someone else.Facts will be facts in days to come. Like 71 war and liberation of Bangladesh. Those who want to believe something else are free to believe.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Look at the Son of Bitch shivering while lying at UNGA. And Chudan Wani was freedom fighter. No wonder Muslaman world is sucking so fast in the abyss of ignorance lamo

And there is a Army representative sitting with Paki delegation at UNGA. Must be sent by Raheel to ***** like a bitch if he say anything other than the speech made by GHQ pindi.

Last edited:

sukhish

Moderators , please think about closing this thread. As URI revenge has already been taken. we will re-visit the thread again as and if the next one happens.

sukhish

you are wasting this thread. It doesn't matter who you want to believe. Modi or someone else.Facts will be facts in days to come. Like 71 war and liberation of Bangladesh. Those who want to believe something else are free to believe.
I'am not frea**king wasting anybody's time here, truth is already out in bare open and that truth is making this nation a banana republic. I wonder what will happen to our NSG or the UNSC bids now

tharikiran

Country flag
I'am not frea**king wasting anybody's time here, truth is already out in bare open and that truth is making this nation a banana republic. I wonder what will happen to our NSG or the UNSC bids now
What have you done to change things. It's people like you and me who make it a banana republic by not putting enough pressure on the Govt.We deserve what we vote for.National interest should not be compromised upon.

sukhish

Look at the Son of Bitch shivering while lying at UNGA. And Chudan Wani was freedom fighter. No wonder Muslaman world is sucking so fast in the abyss of ignorance lamo

And there is a Army representative sitting with Paki delegation at UNGA. Must be sent by Raheel to ***** like a bitch if he say anything other than the speech made by GHQ pindi.

the fact that he is even allowed to speak itself tells you what UN thinks about India and Pak. he has made Burhan Wani as a young leader of UN and I do not see anybody objecting to that in UN. this will go on like this, there is no respite from this, no matter what technology we bring to the border. lots of mindsets will have to change, and lot people will have to become job less to change any of this. also India's NSG and UNSC bid is in toilet now.

vayuu1

Country flag
I am telling you guy's na talwar ki maar se baarood ki dahad se, paki chewdege to paise ki jhankar, se nashe ki dhaar se aur huro ki jhankar se.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Insaan ki aadat badal sakti hai fitrat nhi, like I said pak main goli aur ga..shti dono ki kami nhi bas kharidney wala chahiye.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
If you have anything serious to contribute, please do. You have some inside info..please do. I am an Indian. My blood boils.Trust me, we all here are equally good at sarcasm. We don't give a fcuk about Modi or Manmohan or Rahul. INDIA FIRST ! Now is not the time. So, please restrain your sarcasm for paki fuckers on twitter if u can.
That would definitely help.
Ignore him brother...............................

sukhish

Our Honorable DM statements on URI attack

1) I normally prefer to implement things than talk.

2) As a nation we should ensure this is not repeated again and again. I will take steps to ensure it doesn't go
wrong again.

3) PM's statement that 'those behind Uria ttack will not go unpunished', will not remain a mere statement.

4) The pre-dawn terrorist attack on Indian troops while they slept was a cowardly act, deserves strongest
condemnation.

5) Condemn Uri attacks, terrorists behind this cowardly act must be brought to justice.

6) and last but not the least, I know a lot better to FART from my mouth now compared to the time
when pathankot attack happened. you might have already noticed this from the above statements
of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles