Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
tumhare muh mein ghee shakker .....................
Not only that, kids of these terrorist generals living in Amreeka and brittania should be butchered too.
They know their kids are safe in Amreeka and that's why they do such things.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not only that, kids of these terrorist generals living in Amreeka and brittania should be butchered too.
They know their kids are safe in Amreeka and that's why they do such things.
when I was doing my education in austria most of the paki students had either their parents in army or IB or ISI. And they used to send back all info ...

they used to join all Indian forums for resources like housing, events, job opportunities, maintained by Indian students. But never shared a single piece of help with Indians.

I clearly told the indian student leaders either you stop them or i'll do it my way.. we they didn't listen because they have bigger hearts ( well they are chutiyas) so I did it my way and our student leaders had no other option ..

DingDong

Country flag
Take a look at this gem:

Many Secular and AAPtards actually re-tweeted and favorited this :facepalm:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Take a look at this gem:

Many Secular and AAPtards actually re-tweeted and favorited this :facepalm:
This does not make any kind of sense while there are media confirmed reports that Pakistani army is providing cover fire for these terrorists to enter. Then according to his POV, Pakistani army is helping us.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
when I was doing my education in austria most of the paki students had either their parents in army or IB or ISI. And they used to send back all info ...

they used to join all Indian forums for resources like housing, events, job opportunities, maintained by Indian students. But never shared a single piece of help with Indians.

I clearly told the indian student leaders either you stop them or i'll do it my way.. we they didn't listen because they have bigger hearts ( well they are chutiyas) so I did it my way and our student leaders had no other option ..
What was your way???????????????

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Fake accent ass hole pig Tarikh Haraam Zada.
He is the biggest circumcised Harami whom Indians loves to invite to debate with guys like Sushant Sareen who have read more books in one year than this harami in his miserable life.

I don't understand why Indians invite these inbreds for discussions, I have yet to see a Paki even admitting that that the incident took place and not a false flag. OTOH Punjabi Musalman are working continuesly in Mumbai and sending Kafir money back to Pisslamabad.

Hopefully RW parties like Shiv Sena do something about them.

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
He is the biggest circumcised Harami whom Indians loves to invite to debate with guys like Sushant Sareen who have read more books in one year than this harami in his miserable life.

I don't understand why Indians invite these inbreds for discussions, I have yet to see a Paki even admitting that that the incident took place and not a false flag. OTOH Punjabi Musalman are working continuesly in Mumbai and sending Kafir money back to Pisslamabad.

Hopefully RW parties like Shiv Sena do something about them.
Do you know that mawra hocane which recently worked in some b grade flop indian movie is niece of Lt gen. asim bajwa....

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Do you know that mawra hocane which recently worked in some b grade flop indian movie is niece of Lt gen. asim bajwa....
Yes heard about her last year in Failed Terrorist state thread. Which movie ?

Blackwater

Terrorists Cut Fence, Walked 150 Meters Unchallenged Into Uri Army Base

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

SRINAGAR: It was early morning on Sunday and some soldiers of the 6 Bihar regiment had just woken up and were making their way to washrooms next to their tents when terrorists attacked the Uri Army base, firing Ak-47s and hurling grenades one after the other.

The unarmed soldiers were cornered and many of the 18 who died in the attack, were killed there.

Investigators have found that the wire fencing around the 12th Brigade headquarter at Uri had been cut in two places and suspect that is where the four terrorists sneaked into the camp. But they are perplexed about how they walked about 150 metres into the camp without being challenged.
The National Investigation Agency is examining whether the perimeter of the camp was lit, as is standard operating procedure so close to the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

After reaching the tents, where the 6 Bihar advance party of about 40 soldiers was housed, the terrorists split up into three groups, investigators said. Two of them stayed near the tents shooting at soldiers, while the other two moved towards an officer's mess and the motor transport section.

"Soldiers, it appears were cornered, because they had stored their weapons in a makeshift armoury in a tent and were unable to reach them. Some weapons were damaged," a senior officer associated with the investigation told NDTV.

The two terrorists who had moved towards the mess and transport section were engaged by soldiers and were shot dead. The troops then surrounded the other two terrorists and killed them.

The gun battle was over in half an hour.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/terr...o-uri-army-base-1464710?pfrom=home-topstories

vayuu1

Country flag
Calm down fellows, I have seen senior members fighting with juniors, people are saying bomb Pakistan, let's have war, I am not against war, but is this the only solution, I am not against raising matters on international forums but it's certainly not the only option, option and plenty of options lie in between, I agree with one poster If u can't explode them not only implode them exploit them, we fight against them, we defeat them and then what, they come again, to defeat them, u need to hurt them where it hurts most that is the ideology, economy, 10 %ladai jung main jeeti jaati hai 90% dimag se, inhe agar harana hai, to Hume inki ideology ko harana hoga, u noticed one thing ki terrorist bhi bikte hai, terrorist r..andi ki tarah hai, aur pak main ra..ndiyon ki kami nhi, har level pe, jo bik sakta hai upar se niche tak sab ko kharido, paisa phek tamasha dekh.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Kisi country ko harana ho to uski present aur future peedhi ki soch apne mutaabik kr do, country apne aap chu..d jaayegi, 72 huuroon ki jagah, 36 pakwan dikhao, sura sundari dono main phasao, na phase to kehna.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

airtel

Country flag
Mawra ne Marwa Li wo bhi Hindu Baniye se :bounce::bounce: :bounce::bounce::bounce: ......................now read comments of Pakis they are pissed :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

airtel

Country flag
@vayuu1 paki youngsters are already drug addicts ..............(Al jazeera documentary )

And their Women are engaging in prostitution

there is nothing " ISLAMIC " in that CUNTry ..........................

we should subsidies Afgaani Drugs and promote more sex tourism inside Pakistan ...............and somehow make them another THAILAND .

Badsah

What if terrorist get 12 hoor minus 60 when they are alive (Instead 72 after death)? I think any terrorist would accept 12 is there any strategy can be build upon? what @vayuu1 is suggesting implement on ground, flood cheap whore into Paki and give free drugs....
It will cost us very less compare to CT operation in JK
same tactics should be flowed in JK with paki sympathizer (anyway they are waste for us)

Badsah

we should subsidies Afgaani Drugs and promote more sex tourism inside Pakistan ...............and somehow make them another THAILAND .

completely agree this will yield desire result much faster then any doctrine and new, old generation will be useless to fight with us..... once they are addicted close supply line it will increase chaos and crime which will inhale whole porki land....

SANITY

PLZ.. See this for your amusement

Now I know that there are two identical bald analyst in Pakistan. Earlier I saw Pirzada and Hilali in different videos and thought both are same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles