'Pakistani Are Our Slaves' says Saudi Defense Minister

lcafanboy

Country flag
'Pakistani Are Our Slaves' says Saudi Defense Minister

Saudi Arabia has always believed that it was the true land of Islam. While they consider other Muslim nations inferior, they also claim that they are the direct descendants of Muhammad. The prince of Saudi Muhammad Bin Salman has made a controversial statement humiliating Pakistan.

Muhammad Bin Suleiman believes that Pakisanis are the slaves of the Arabs. Suleiman is also the Defence Minister of Saudi Arabia. This statement proves that Saudi looks at every other Muslim country with the ‘converted-muslim’ country perspective. Muslims from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh are called ‘Hindu-muslims’ in Saudi.

They consider the Muslims from these 3 nations to have converted to Islam from Hinduism. The Indian, Pakistani & Bangaldesh Muslims are also called as “Al-Hindi-Muskeen” referring to them as second-grade Muslims. The differentiation in the system is an open fact. Arabi Muslims are preferred to “Hindu Muslims”, be it any job or top post.

The top posts are always reserved for the Saudi Arabians. The other Muslim nations and their citizens are considered to be inferior. Hence they are given inferior or insignificant posts in their army. Even Indian Muslims are a subject to this bias.

A Pakistani Journalist posted this letter, wherein the Saudi Defence Minister was referring to Pakistanis as slaves.

Tanveer Arain is a renowned Pakistani journalist who works for Pakistan’s English newspaper Dawn. In this Twitter post Tanveer Arain has quoted Saudi’s Defense Minister referring to Pakistan as a slave country. The Defence Minsiter called Pakistan a slave country that will continue to remain a slave of Saudi Arabia forever.

We must tell you that prior to the Suleiman kings, the Abdullah kings reigned in Saudi. But, the outlook was the same. The Abdullah Kings had said that “Indian & Pakistani Muslims grow beards to look good like us, but they look like they’ve come straight from the forest.”
http://www.defencenews.in/article/Pakistani-Are-Our-Slaves-says-Saudi-Defense-Minister-262563

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
Looks like a fake story.
But entertaining nonetheless.
The twitter post has a lot of desis dressing down the Pakistanis :pound:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
India is the tiger of the world, Pakistan is dog of the world.
Bruh when Saudi Kings come to Pakistan they demand hunting of their endanger species and they can't object to it, such is their plight. When Saudis arrived in India they didn't had the guts to utter a word let alone demand hunting game of our tigers.

Pakistan is a dog that can't protect its natural interests, this is the reason why they beg infront of every country.

square

Strategic Issues
the point here is , what actually make the saudis to ulter this statement ???
i mean what was that issue over this statement was made ?

sthf

Country flag
Simply we Pakistan should stay neutral on Saudi-Qatar rift, and then win- win situation for all, as Pakistan has friendly relations with both Qatar and Saudi Arabia so we should not get involved in this Arab countries’ fight.
Try reading the article next time. There is no question of neutrality, Saudi Arabia clearly wants you to pick a side.

Flame Thrower

@sthf Well here is my opinion which is based on facts and realities.

Saudi-Pakistan ties — strong and getting stronger

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1072611/saudi-arabia
This was from march 2017. I'd suggest you to read carefully before posting your links

After three months i.e., yesterday Saudi Defense minister said Pak is their slave.

How dare he..... to call Pakistan, atami quvvat their slave...

You should threaten Saudi with atami bum and show them their aukaad. You should threaten them to bomb Mekka and Medina(remember Paki bomber's attack).

Trolling aside, what do you think.... do Pakis join KSA and face the wrath of Iran, Turkey & Qatar Or support Qatar and face the wrath of KSA & America. Or try to meddle in any face wrath from everyone.

Flame Thrower

Because, we Pakistanis are Middle Eastern

Simply because Pakistan is in the Greater Middle East.
The Greater Middle East goes from Turkey to Sudan (North to South) and Morocco to Pakistan (West to East)

This does not preclude that: at the same time Pakistan is also a member of South and Central Asian regions.

So, people of Arab countries are our brothers. :)
Bro, I never heard brothers called as slaves...

This is interesting, can you give some more info......

Trust me, I am a good reader :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Because, we Pakistanis are Middle Eastern

Simply because Pakistan is in the Greater Middle East.
The Greater Middle East goes from Turkey to Sudan (North to South) and Morocco to Pakistan (West to East)

This does not preclude that: at the same time Pakistan is also a member of South and Central Asian regions.

So, people of Arab countries are our brothers. :)
Middle Eastern is a bit ambiguous, you're right Pakistanis could be included in that category. However, that doesn't say anything. I could say we are all South Asians so we are brothers. Heck, even a Moroccan could say we are humans and brothers.

Are you really so deluded that you think that your DNA is the same as an Arab?

Also, I notice that you didn't answer my question. Might work with your average Pakistani but not with me, sir. I didn't ask your opinion of Arabs or what you thought of Pak DNA. I simply asked - in the mind of the average Arab, do they consider you as their equal or not?

That question is rhetorical, by the way. The answer is obvious to all of us I hope.

Flame Thrower

@sthf

On the diplomatic front, the leadership of Saudi Arabia and Qatar has had close ties with Pakistan.
I would simply say again if you understood my previous post “Saudi-Qatar rift: Pakistan sends emphatic signals of neutrality
Link please..............................

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE

Are you with us or with Qatar? Saudis ask Pakistan

So these Porkis are caught between a rock and a hard place......As usual. They are in the habit of shooting themselves in the foot.

They want to give their souls to both the Saudis and the Qataris. But the Saudis will have none of it. They own the Porkis seeing that they've pumped in billions of dollars in Pak's nuclear program to make the so called 'Islamic bomb' as well as dishing out a whole lot of freebies to them like the billion dollar gift (Rs 12,000 crores PKR) given to the Pakis last year.

The Pakis are dependent on Qatar for gas. Pakistan and Qatar have recently signed a deal worth $16 billion for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for a period of 15 years and the 100,000 Paki laborers in Qatar are sending Pak the much needed remittances. They have also signed a deal for joint defence production and cyber security.

Looks like they're screwed. So what will the Pakis do now?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles