Pakistan Militants Attack Quetta Police Academy, Over 50 Killed (24/10/2016)

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You're assuming that RAW would have the capability to hit anywhere in Pak. They probably don't have grunt soldiers but can fund assets in Afghanistan who are already motivated to hit Pak. I'm guessing India made the call to send out a message to Pak in Balochistan in continuation of the UN speech and the Afghan leadership sent some brainwashed expendables to do the dirty deed.
I don't believe we have significant resources on the ground in Pak, that's fine only as long as the Afghans play along with us. My sense is, this does little for our cause and more the Pakis. There will now be a call to give more free hand to the army to expand their zarb-e-nonsense.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I don't believe we have significant resources on the ground in Pak, that's fine only as long as the Afghans play along with us. My sense is, this does little for our cause and more the Pakis. There will now be a call to give more free hand to the army to expand their zarb-e-nonsense.
I'm VERY skeptical of false flag operations in the first place. Also, why would they want to get involved in zarb shit when India is staring down their Kashmir border? It makes no sense to me. Also the timing of it just seals the deal. I'm convinced its India.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Guys have you noticed

Balochistan freedom movement have become more aggressive after 2014

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm VERY skeptical of false flag operations in the first place. Also, why would they want to get involved in zarb shit when India is staring down their Kashmir border? It makes no sense to me. Also the timing of it just seals the deal. I'm convinced its India.
The default position should always be scepticism, particularly for things such as false flags. However, when dealing with the likes of Paki establishment, that's virtually a way of life for them. I pointed out why they'd orchestrate this to expand their operations on Baloch people. Such an attack would be an acceptable justification.

As for Indian forces at the border, its not as if we are ever going to initiate anything, even with this government.

I just don't see the value for India. We could have gone of higher value targets.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Definitely, I'm drinking scotch here to celebrate. Uri wale shahidon ki aatma ko shanti mili hogi aaj..:india2:
But I'm pretty disappointed! For every Indian martyred, 10 Porki sausages should have been killed. So 19 X 10 = 190 Porkis! But only 60 killed? Damn! They got a bargain this time! :mad2:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
But I'm pretty disappointed! For every Indian martyred, 10 Porki sausages should have been killed. So 19 X 10 = 190 Porkis! But only 60 killed? Damn! They got a bargain this time! :mad2:
50ish killed in Uri, 9 killed by the BSF so we're getting close. :laugh:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I desperately want a chemical/biological attack on Islamabad.

SAALA SARI PROBLEMS HAMESHA KE LIYE KHATAM.

IndianHawk

Country flag
The default position should always be scepticism, particularly for things such as false flags. However, when dealing with the likes of Paki establishment, that's virtually a way of life for them. I pointed out why they'd orchestrate this to expand their operations on Baloch people. Such an attack would be an acceptable justification.

As for Indian forces at the border, its not as if we are ever going to initiate anything, even with this government.

I just don't see the value for India. We could have gone of higher value targets.
Value for India is to message to common porki. That RAW will keep returning the favor with interest .

It was a policy academy right!
That means porki middle class was attacked. They will understand the price to harbor saeed and company.:devil:

Of course that is if India is involved , how could I know:biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles