Paki Terrorists killed 7 Hindu Pilgrims in Amarnath Yatra, mostly women, 30 injured

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ok ,...besides all the " shame on you pack " that you guys have been rightly saying

what is our goi going to do ?

are we gonna hear about surgical strike doval -style ) or are we gonna hear about
"people are resilient " ( mms singh - style ) ??
Aunty Ji...

I didn't say the below but @AmoghaVarsha said it ... please check what you quote. :dude:

Also half of your copy-pasted tags of members doesn't work.

rock127 said:
http://indi]Paki forums supporting this attack

airtel

Country flag
if you are on twitter, pls tweet this to that charsi alka lamba.
i dont use twitter ........and please dont give them attention .

these communist get attention on social media by these kind of posts , when they get attention then get foreign funding .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
'Driver's Presence Of Mind Saved Many Lives'

At least seven Amarnath Yatris were killed and 19 others injuredin a terrorist attack on a Yatra bus carrying 17 pilgrims in three attacks in Jammu and Kashmir on Monday.

Saleem was the driver of the bus returning from Amarnath shrine and was responsible for saving the lives of many. He continued to ride the bus even as the vehicle came under attack. It was his sharp decision that led to the saving of lives of many passengers on the bus. If he had stopped the bus, the number of casualties would have been higher, as per security forces.

Sources have revealed that it was a joint operation between the Lashkar-e-Taiba and the Hizbul Mujahideen. The mastermind behind the attack was a Pakistani terrorist, Abu Ismail. Ismail was helped by 2 more Pakistani terrorists and 2 local aides.

The logistics support came from the the Hizbul cadres. The main aim of the terrorists was to barge into the bus, while they opened fired to have maximum number of casualties.

Reports have suggested that the terrorists who had divided themselves in two groups, did a 3-day recce dressed as shepherds. Their targets were the buses which come out the ring of the security cordon.

The pilgrims' bus was surrounded on three sides by the terrorists near a security checkpost at Anantnag and fired at. Troops of the 90th and 40th Battalion have been rushed to the spot of terror attack. The injured have been taken to Anantnag District hospital and those critically injured are being shifted to Srinagar.

The Jammu and Kashmir police said the "bus was on its way to Jammu from Baltal and was not a part of the convoy."

Brood Father

Country flag
dont be so quick. a closet-jihadi 'sympathising' with you shouldnt melt you. OTOH, both have been the recipients of umpteen cusses & abuses already, but is there any improvement to be seen?
I am not concerned with her.. She is doing what she is supposed to.. Breaking india... But what the bitch modi is doing
We have overhyped.. Modi and Dobal
Let's face it guys we are fighting the losing battle in battlefield as well as in tabloids..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
BRUH is papu ko koi goli kyu nahi marta.
Desh ki security pe afta ai hui he or ye Chini se gand marwane gaya he.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I can give another angle to conspiracy theory.

Pappu meets jittered Chinese in New Delhi (secretly---INC denies, Chinese delete their mention of this meeting from their portal, then photos come out, then INC accepts and says "so what?"). Chinese promises them of help in gaining back to power. But asks for their help in getting Modi government focus out of their strategy of low-cost intelligence based war (which is causing them great embarrassment right from Balochistan to Doklam) Congress suggests lets target Gujraties at upcoming Amarnath Yatra. Since Gujrat is up for election GoI might take some steps towards people pleasing unthought action(reaction). We (Congress) will help by mounting pressure demanding for such actions to be taken. You (Chinese) make sure it ends in failure and we will make sure it ends up in a public embarrassment. GOI will be humiliated publically. We(Congress) will return to power and will make sure you carry on business as usual (encroaching on Indian territory inch by inch) thereafter. Also, make your friend (pakistan) know of our assurance about Aman Ki Asha part-2.
He is been compromised to break a deal between China and Bhutan. Bhen da Lora hai e Rahul Gandhi.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
He is been compromised to break a deal between China and Bhutan. Bhen da Lora hai e Rahul Gandhi.
I am sorry to say this his maternal behavior is that of a bar maid what the Fuck should we expect from this pappu chutia

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The most useless minister we have seems to be doing something...
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ba-mufti-gujarat-maharashtra-victims-4745025/
Why do people try to provoke Gujaratis? It is ok. Gujaratis died so what? All who dies are from one or other state. We are not the people who are provoked very easily. Nation is in war and sacrifice has to be given. this is not first time. 60 Hindus including children and women were burnt alive by Zihadis in Gujarat. We and whole nation will hit back when time comes.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Don't be sorry, It took me many years to understand rot called Congress-I.
I under stood it when I was 19 but anyways I think that this NGO culture should be stopped especially the likes of Amnesty international their founders should be tried as war criminals
I don't understand one thing why in the fuck do we tolerate these bastards yesterday that Azad gandu of congress was yapping about he didn't expect this from the tangos then question comes what the fuck did that chutiya expect that the Tangos will give the devotees nimbu ka sherbet and roti day by day I am becoming more and more disillusioned with secularism and liberalism in India
No wonder Acharya Chanakya said " that Democracy is good to rule a city but not a state " that man was point us to this mess a 12000 years ago

there is no use sitting in the home and saying that we hindus are being targeted we have to prepare the next generation teach them our culture and roots and martial arts even the Gurus have spoken that to take up the sword in the defense of dharma is not wrong we should make our onw cells and defeat this morons at their own games The BJP I thing has pushed Hindu nationalism to the national stage but from here we need is Hindu Zionism and arthasthra otherwise we will lose our nation

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Om shanti. May their soul R.I.P.

Offtopic- Hum is hamle ki ghanghor kathor nindniya kadi ninda karte hain

valkyrie_1810

I under stood it when I was 19 but anyways I think that this NGO culture should be stopped especially the likes of Amnesty international their founders should be tried as war criminals
I don't understand one thing why in the fuck do we tolerate these bastards yesterday that Azad gandu of congress was yapping about he didn't expect this from the tangos then question comes what the fuck did that chutiya expect that the Tangos will give the devotees nimbu ka sherbet and roti day by day I am becoming more and more disillusioned with secularism and liberalism in India
No wonder Acharya Chanakya said " that Democracy is good to rule a city but not a state " that man was point us to this mess a 12000 years ago

there is no use sitting in the home and saying that we hindus are being targeted we have to prepare the next generation teach them our culture and roots and martial arts even the Gurus have spoken that to take up the sword in the defense of dharma is not wrong we should make our onw cells and defeat this morons at their own games The BJP I thing has pushed Hindu nationalism to the national stage but from here we need is Hindu Zionism and arthasthra otherwise we will lose our nation
We need arms for Hinduism,we have to buy AK's and sniper fuck think of this what happens if someday these fuckers declare caliphate like in Marawi? The situation is too harsh and when I say this to people in my house they show blank stare thanks to the liberal media like NDTV for downplaying the situation.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't understand when Kashmir is turning to fanatic Islam, who is inciting them? What happened to kasmiriat propaganda? Intelligence agencies should find how systematically these 4 districts of Kashmir are turning to wahabism. Find out the source of fundings, install video cameras in all mosques. Find the radical Islam teachers in Madrasas and arrest them. Ban them from entering Madrasas. Impose curfew in these districts. Anyone resisting curfew should be fired at. Shoot at sight orders should be given. I remember in past in 1990s curfews lasted several months. Only once the terrorism and demonstrations and stone pelting subsidies, the curfew should be relaxed. Let residents of these 4 districts be under curfew for next several Months without any source of earning. Once the realize and give up the hiding terrorists, curfew should be relaxed. Residents should know that curfew is imposed as a punishment for stone pelting and hiding and assisting terrorists.
There was never really anything to do with sectarianism there.

Kashmir was always about religion and less about nationalism of any sorts which the western media portrayed in support of their lackey called Pakistan.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Congress wale sare gaddaar hain. They always standby separatists and Gaddars. E.g. JNU issue. Congress was responsible for 1984 riots, still congress won in Punjab. It's actually our fault, we forget wrongs done to us so easily.

Global Defence

Articles