India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
something i dont understand , why cant they capture these rats alive , pump house with sleeping gas like russians do.
Handling Chemical weapons is not an easy task. I don't think RR or JKP SOG are trained for this and it's not our SOP too.

One mistake and you are going to harm everyone in the general area.

RDXChauhan

Handling Chemical weapons is not a easy task. I don't think RR or JKP SOG are trained for this and it's not our SOP too.

Behoshi walli gas can work

mokoman

Country flag
Handling Chemical weapons is not an easy task. I don't think RR or JKP SOG are trained for this and it's not our SOP too.

they are setting the house on fire so surrounding area will be evacuated anyway . doesnt have to be sleeping gas could be tear gas , fire 30 of them into the house .

imagine the intel we could get from them , ogw networks , pakistani training camps etc. seems like a waste to kill them .

Jimih

Country flag
they are setting the house on fire so surrounding area will be evacuated anyway . doesnt have to be sleeping gas could be tear gas , fire 30 of them into the house .
Russians killed more civilians than Terrorists with their gas during Moscow theatre attack.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles