OBOR News & Developments

Just telling Truth

Abey o akal ki kati patang. Did your madarsa even taught you to read the report?:lol:

Or you lost your eyes in some terrorist attack?
It's 190; not 1200.
Abey aal k andhey uneducated are your eyes blind also by pallets gun? Read the story more in that previous report thats why when you are taught in RSS parsad school this happens:rofl:

thethinker

Country flag
As a military man one thing I can assure you that our military will never sell.the country to China, Arab or anyone. .
Bhaijaan, when did you became a military man ?
My father's side has been serving for decades and therefore we are quite well connected and well infirmed.
The Paki logic is baffling. :eek1:

Dad was in military so son too by inheritance becomes a military man.

By the same logic :

Patient to Paki doctor : Dr bhaijaan, are you experienced in doing this surgery?
Paki doctor : Inshaallah! I don't have the formal training for it but my dad was a doctor. So that makes me a doctor too!

Passenger to Paki pilot : Pilot bhaijaan, are you an experienced pilot?
Paki pilot : Inshallah! I don't have the formal training for it but my dad was a pilot. So that makes me a pilot too!

Abhinav Dharma

Abey aal k andhey uneducated are your eyes blind also by pallets gun? Read the story more in that previous report thats why when you are taught in RSS parsad school this happens:rofl:
Pellet Guns are used on antinational kashmiri muslims and there is no such thing as parsad school chutiye

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
porki women like mahira khan come to india to take shower from hindu muut and we drink their holy milk from their boobs
I am trying to set myself with Sanam Jung
Anybody interested.paki raands are pretty cheap like dirt cheap in Dubai and Kuwait....

Abhinav Dharma

China prostituted herself to US for smiting Soviet China in late 70' itself. so much they turned majority of their poor people into factory slave labors, in order to please US fatcats. LOL
THEY have forgotten that they are islave of apple with china running out of freshwater in 10 years they would die

Abhinav Dharma

Neither they come for you nor because of you.

You are no hindu. Clearly your own mother forgot to feed you, that's why you dreaming. Raksha.
DID i said they come for me huh and who are you a porki syampathiser
and dreaming? it is a fact that they come to india and mahira khan was there for shooting of raees and yes IA M A HINDU dipshit

Global Defence

New threads

Articles