OBOR News & Developments

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They are from Chinese companies.
Though I can find even better trucks from TATA but they are costly and not seen on roads.
BTW, ever seen Pakistani Trucks?

Kind of look like Indian trucks after being bought and decorated by a travelling hijra dance troupe. :laugh: Seriously those old Tatas give me shivers about going back to India and driving, they need to be banned completely, polluting unsafe garbage.

airtel

Country flag
Those trucks look nice though compared to Indian Tata I'll admit
They are from Chinese companies.
Though I can find even better trucks from TATA but they are costly and not seen on roads.
BTW, ever seen Pakistani Trucks?

...............................................................................................................
these Paki Trucks are not Manufactured by Pakistaani company , they dont have any Automobile company .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen Many Good Looking Trucks of Mahindra & TATA on NH-2 ....................those are much better looking than these chini junks .
mahindra .jpg
TATA .jpg
tata p.jpg
mahin.png

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I have seen Many Good Looking Trucks of Mahindra & TATA on NH-2 ....................those are much better looking than these chini junks .

View attachment 11416

View attachment 11418 View attachment 11417 View attachment 11419

most truck operators are still using older models of TATA trucks >>>

View attachment 11420

...............................................................................................................

and yes these Paki Trucks are not Manufactured by Pakistaani company , they dont have any Automobile company .
Those do look nice, I think the Pak ones are manufactured by Hino http://www.hinopak.com

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Peter bilt trucks look pretty cool.

Never thought a truck could look this good
Oh American trucks are luxurious as heck. Like a typical Punjabi I have relatives who drive trucks here, they have small kitchens, sleeping quarters etc it's like living in a hotel

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Oh American trucks are luxurious as heck. Like a typical Punjabi I have relatives who drive trucks here, they have small kitchens, sleeping quarters etc it's like living in a hotel
Seriously.

airtel

Country flag
in China they are buying cars of jaguar land rover & ssangyong .........owner of ssangyong is Mahindra motors and owners of jaguar land rover is TATA motors :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

land rowers.jpg
jaguar.jpeg
SsangYong Tivoli RomLKNaniaupdated.jpg

^ this SsangYong Tivoli is Good car in 10 lakh rupees will be launched in 1-2 months in India.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
in China they are buying cars of jaguar land rover & ssangyong .........owner of ssangyong is Mahindra motors and owners of jaguar land rover is TATA motors :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

View attachment 11424 View attachment 11423 View attachment 11425
Our Army uses Maruti Gypsies while Pakistan Army uses Land River Defender, Land Cruiser etc. 8-10 Gypsies can be purchased for the price of one of these vehicles, the people of Pakistan should bring out the pitchforks :laugh:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
China willing to finance Pakistan’s portion of IP pipeline
By Zafar Bhutta
The Chinese company would also work on the project as the EPC contractor and China would provide financing for it.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 3rd, 2016.
@Neo bhai-saheb, i have abs no doubt china will finance the above which you have posted .....pls notice that they will work n the project
the idea ( sorry to say this ) is that china is taking the probability that the loan will default and they will end up owning the whole project and all it's future yields
meanwhile as they will work on it the employment benefits will go to their folks and not yours ...you will however use your taxpayers money to provide security personnel to protect them , two security personnel per chines worker ... as in cpec project

it seems to me that pakistanis hate india so much that you wont even learn from our ( bad ) experiences

we had our bhai-bhai fiasco with china decades ago , you wont learn fro it and insist in having your own ? well ok ...you have that right
but remember china has learned too ( even if you havent ) and they have become more expert and refined n the art of bhai-bhai

unlike hindi-chini bhai bhai where china took a bit of our land , they will this time take at least half of your land through chini-pakistan bhai -bhai ..... you see they have IMPROVED ...... they wont do it thorough war as before ....no ...... they now have refined to do it via LOANS !! and PROJECTS !!

@Defcon 1 @Ghanteshwar @Akshay_Fenix
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @vinay535
@Darth Malgus @Rushil51
@rishivashista13 @Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @Imaxxx
@Eastman @Berkut @raheel besharam @Bullet

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

in pakistaan they use Daewoo Trucks .........
Owner of Daewoo is TATA Motors :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:View attachment 11421
oh excuse me
no harm having a slightly more intelligent level of posting eh ?
you mean daewoo motors have become TATA motors ( hard to believe ) or daewoo (india ) has become a part of tata motors ?
telling us daewoo has become tata motors is gross posting inaccuracy and lacking intell
in europe and usa the back-home indians are often disbelieved through your kind of exaggeration !
thanks !

in China they are buying cars of jaguar land rover & ssangyong .........owner of ssangyong is Mahindra motors and owners of jaguar land rover is TATA motors :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: .
there are intelligent people on this forum
are you telling us Mahindra has bought over the whole of ssangyong ( motors ) ,,,,, tyoical indian ?
or Mahindra has bought over Ssangyong ( india ) motor division
pls have some level of accuracy / intelli.....
thanks

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
oh excuse me
you mean daewoo motors have become TATA motors ( hard to believe ) or daewoo (india ) has become a part of tata motors ?
telling us daewoo has become tata motors is gross posting inaccuracy and lacking intell
in europe and usa the back-home indians are often disbelieved through your kind of exaggeration !
thanks !
I don't know why you're throwing a fit, the commercial part of Daewoo motors was spun off and acquired by Tata. The name of the company literally has Tata in it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tata_Daewoo

airtel

Country flag
oh excuse me

thanks !

there are intelligent people on this forum
are you telling us Mahindra has bought over the whole of ssangyong ( motors ) ,,,,, tyoical indian ?
or Mahindra has bought over Ssangyong ( india ) motor division
pls have some level of accuracy / intelli.....
thanks

yes madam TATA motors had completed the acquisition of Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company Limited (DWCV), Korea. in 2004 , DWCV is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Motors .

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB107710476004532564

...............and SsangYong Motors is a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited since 2011.............Mahindra has 70% shares of SsangYong Motors.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mahindra-buys-ssangyong-motor-464-mln-248768

and why hard to believe ??

[/user]

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Tery ghusy sa lagta ha tu sunny Leone ka bara baita ha...lol ghusa na kar aor topic p dehan day ..tum log gandi zuban bolo gay to phir hum he na ban hona ha.. ;)
abey gandu ... hindi bolni seekh le pehele.. phir India ke defence forum mein akar baat kiya kar... bc .. jo tuney likha hai samjh to na araha humey.. chal 9 do 11 ho ja..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles