Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I'm not talking about the transmitter, you're right at your place, i was talking about how bpjs and helmets are utopian dreams on ground.
Yes, BPJs or Helmets are not even nessesary to attach the IR Probe. All you need is a piece of cloth where you can attach them preferably in the shoulder tab. If the trooper uses a hat, its even better to attach there too!!

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Literally after an encounter in chattisgarh, this is the basic equipment.
View attachment 84072
@Harbinger this is how a IR Illuminator works!! Its not visible to blind eye, except Thermal, and NODs. It can be attached on top of your helmet/hat/cap and it emits a beam of light can be easily differentiated easily!!
Screenshot_20210405_144238.jpg

Screenshot_20210405_144249.jpg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
No but I'll join soon, from the background basis i hail from a police family
Okay
So you're in and waiting for the call letter I suppose?

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I agree with him this time, India is the only country where they say there is no intelligence failure to save their face from getting fired, when we have lost 20-30 soldiers and don't even have estimated number of troops who have been captured by naxals!! Everyone who headed the ops must be fired immediately, the fallen soldiers blood is in their hands!!

JBH22

I agree with him this time, India is the only country where they say there is no intelligence failure to save their face from getting fired, when we have lost 20-30 soldiers and don't even have estimated number of troops who have been captured by naxals!! Everyone who headed the ops must be fired immediately, the fallen soldiers blood is in their hands!!
Bdsk never thought I would say it, but Pappu to achi baat bola

Global Defence

New threads

Articles