Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This may be impossible for many nations who cannot think beyond a religious context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jews and Muslims do not go along but you see, US is the biggest ally of Israel and also Saudi Arab. How is this possible? Because none of them are religious. Only fools like Pakistanis get stuck with such nonsense.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
How does it affect you if they protect their interests in middle East? Your hatred is astounding. Convenience is the first step towards meaningful cooperation. I do not see any long term harm from cooperating with Israel. Tell me how does it hurt India in the long run, of course after cutting down on your rhetoric and making meaningful posts.

And flags are automatic on dfi, only a moron like you would compare it to self confidence. I at least do not waste my time explaining the world events by blaming a small puny country.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Your lack of common sense is astounding. You yourself are claiming that relationships can be based on convenience, and yet, when it is convenient for India to vote against Israel, you cry yourself a river. Make up your mind.
As for flag, so they are automatic are they? Then it is a matter of shame that you are ranting for Israel, against India, sitting in US. If you are so interested in the national interests of the nation, come back to India and start fixing things instead of shouting from the other side of the globe.

pmaitra

The flag is IP determined. Let us focus on the subject matter, not where a member is physically located.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Your lack of common sense is astounding. You yourself are claiming that relationships can be based on convenience, and yet, when it is convenient for India to vote against Israel, you cry yourself a river. Make up your mind.
As for flag, so they are automatic are they? Then it is a matter of shame that you are ranting for Israel, against India, sitting in US. If you are so interested in the national interests of the nation, come back to India and start fixing things instead of shouting from the other side of the globe.
India votes against Israel to pamper the Muslims in India. It definitely makes for political convenience rather than national convenience.

So now you are ranting against me because I live abroad!! My flag keeps changing, but it shows your level of maturity in debate. When you could not counter my points you brought in my location. If I were complaining against capitalism sitting and enjoying American fruits, you could still call me hypocrite but that's not the case here because I don't get paid by Jews!! Btw, sitting in India can be as useless as sitting abroad. But given your rants you would hardly understand the short and long term benefits of Indians living abroad.

Blackwater

Israel gives damn to these resolutions that's the first thing!!

Secondly, the core , that is the our ideology and military and intel supports Israel. Hence you don't worry!

''Hathi ke daant khany ke aur dikhane ke aur!!''

I agree 2 kufurs has relation under the table and growing strong .above the table its hathi ke dekhane wale daant[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Abhishek Verma

http://m.jpost.com/International/Re...ting-pattern-on-Israel-prove-premature-429863

ope that India had changed its traditional pattern of voting against Israel at international forum, and instead abstaining, melted away this week when India voted for an anti-Israel UNESCO motion.

On Wednesday, the executive board of UNESCO, the UN’s cultural heritage agency, passed a one-sided resolution that solely condemned Israel’s aggression on the Temple Mount, and declared that the Jewish holy sites of the Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel’s Tomb are “integral parts of Palestine.”

India was one of the 26 countries that voted for the motion, while another 25 abstained and six voted against.

India, whose president Pranab Mukherjee visited Israel and the Palestinian Authority last week – and at two public appearances in the PA did not once condemn terrorism – joined the other “usual suspects” in voting against Israel.
Voting against Israel ? thats the worst decision i suppose or may be some hidden tactics or may be some decision which NSA is either not aware or as we know Pranab mukharjee is still congressmen, seems like a big mistake by Indian govt.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India votes against Israel to pamper the Muslims in India. It definitely makes for political convenience rather than national convenience.

So now you are ranting against me because I live abroad!! My flag keeps changing, but it shows your level of maturity in debate. When you could not counter my points you brought in my location. If I were complaining against capitalism sitting and enjoying American fruits, you could still call me hypocrite but that's not the case here because I don't get paid by Jews!! Btw, sitting in India can be as useless as sitting abroad. But given your rants you would hardly understand the short and long term benefits of Indians living abroad.

:lol: these people are so much nationalistic that they are willing to suck muzzies ass both domestic and abroad, even if that is not on our interest. Looks like he is more interested in being a Nazi than being an Indian

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
:lol: these people are so much nationalistic that they are willing to suck muzzies ass both domestic and abroad, even if that is not on our interest. Looks like he is more interested in being a Nazi than being an Indian
Your air of arrogance is laughable. As if only supporters of Zionism have rights on hating and countering Islam. But of course, that's the way of the Zionists anyway. They think they are above anyone and everyone, and whenever their hypocrisy and mischief is called out before the world to see, you cry yourself hoarse complaining against a *Nazi propaganda*. If anyone is a nazi in today's world, it is Zionists, followed closely by Muslims. You both deserve each other. You both deserve fighting each other to death.
India is a nation in its own. It does not need the patronage of anyone to survive in this world. On the other hand, the same cannot be said about your promised land.
Rather take your own advice and be an Indian first, and Mad Zionist later.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Your air of arrogance is laughable. As if only supporters of Zionism have rights on hating and countering Islam.
Yes, write even more stupid shit. Where did I say that? India has no reason to vote against Israel when what it does does not concern us. You just hate Israel because you have become a Nazi fag by spending too much time with storm front. Tell me, do they consider you an inferior Aryan/impure Aryan that you are writing like a typical Nazi fag?

But of course, that's the way of the Zionists anyway. They think they are above anyone and everyone, and whenever their hypocrisy and mischief is called out before the world to see, you cry yourself hoarse complaining against a *Nazi propaganda*
:pound: where did I say anything about Israel being paragon of virtues. As I said, stop being a Nazi fag. I said what Israel does is none of our business. You are the one who wants to compromise Indian interest by supporting Nazi **** and muzzies against Israel. As I said, get back some self respect and start thing on what is good for India and what is jot instead of being a Nazi **** who just hates Israel

You both deserve each other. You both deserve fighting each other to death.
India is a nation in its own
Yes ,you Nazi **** and muzzies deserve each other. Let India pursue its own goals. We have no reason to get involved in the shithole called middle east.

It does not need the patronage of anyone to survive in this world.
Standing up for your friends is not seeking their patrongage. But licking Nazi butts like you are suggesting surely is.

Rather take your own advice and be an Indian first, and Mad Zionist later.
Stop being a Nazi fag and start thinking about what's best for India.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
That's the question isn't it? Why dint India abstain
95% of the resolutions between israel adn whichever middle-eastern nations doesn't really affect us .....and every time some jealous OIC country tables a restitution against israel, it is in fact in our interest to stay away from it

our relationship with israel and the logical and responsible arab world is already solid enough ...Israel knows where we stand and those who are responsible arabs are in fact with israel on many security issues so they dont care to much about any negative and noisy resolutions which are tabled

in facti'll up it to 98%

so on those days , the smart thing for the indian delegation to do is , if the anti israel resolution is the only thing to be discussed for that day or morning, then listen, .......

take that morning or afternoon off _ the people of india hereby give you that time off - you'll get paid for not working - take your family out to lunch or dinner or to the park or whatever and it's on us

that would be a lot better than getting your fingers stuck in the mess and
causing our real friends to wonder what got into us

.....and then we later have to undo the mess you got us into .and apologize for it sand say that " well that is not what we really meant etc etc " ....when we go to israel for tech deals and go to the usa , britain france for defence TOT etc etc

Last edited:

Aravind Sanjeev

India's traditional pattern is voting against Israel. Most of the people take votes as a method of showing alliance.

What people don't realise is the self-standards of being independent to one's decision. I don't find any reason to be bend towards Israel. While Israel may be a natural ally, it doesn't mean India should be pro-Israel in its stance.

Forums like UNESCO is not the place to show your alliance, love, whatever (lol), There should be a dignity in doing things, taking decisions or executing actions.

Country flag
Jews and Muslims do not go along but you see, US is the biggest ally of Israel and also Saudi Arab. How is this possible? Because none of them are religious. Only fools like Pakistanis get stuck with such nonsense.
US placed the saud Family in power and Israel is a US ally by design from the beginning. Both are forced to get along with USA and exclusively buy US arms. Both maybe non religious but they are not independent (of USA)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
95% of the resolutions between israel adn whichever middle-eastern nations doesn't really affect us .....and every time some jealous OIC country tables a restitution against israel, it is in fact in our interest to stay away from it

our relationship with israel and the logical and responsible arab world is already solid enough ...Israel knows where we stand and those who are responsible arabs are in fact with israel on many security issues so they dont care to much about any negative and noisy resolutions which are tabled

in facti'll up it to 98%

so on those days , the smart thing for the indian delegation to do is , if the anti israel resolution is the only thing to be discussed for that day or morning, then listen, .......

take that morning or afternoon off _ the people of india hereby give you that time off - you'll get paid for not working - take your family out to lunch or dinner or to the park or whatever and it's on us

that would be a lot better than getting your fingers stuck in the mess and
causing our real friends to wonder what got into us

.....and then we later have to undo the mess you got us into .and apologize for it sand say that " well that is not what we really meant etc etc " ....when we go to israel for tech deals and go to the usa , britain france for defence TOT etc etc
Aww... such a cute idea. Let's have relationships' with Israel, let's go walk in the park, holding hands. Let's go find ourselves a room...!
Is this how you see international diplomacy? A romance? Expected much better from a veteran like you.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yes, write even more stupid shit. Where did I say that? India has no reason to vote against Israel when what it does does not concern us. You just hate Israel because you have become a Nazi fag by spending too much time with storm front. Tell me, do they consider you an inferior Aryan/impure Aryan that you are writing like a typical Nazi fag?

:pound: where did I say anything about Israel being paragon of virtues. As I said, stop being a Nazi fag. I said what Israel does is none of our business. You are the one who wants to compromise Indian interest by supporting Nazi **** and muzzies against Israel. As I said, get back some self respect and start thing on what is good for India and what is jot instead of being a Nazi **** who just hates Israel

Yes ,you Nazi **** and muzzies deserve each other. Let India pursue its own goals. We have no reason to get involved in the shithole called middle east.

Standing up for your friends is not seeking their patrongage. But licking Nazi butts like you are suggesting surely is.

Stop being a Nazi fag and start thinking about what's best for India.
:bs: Mad (Indian?). :facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
US placed the saud Family in power and Israel is a US ally by design from the beginning. Both are forced to get along with USA and exclusively buy US arms. Both maybe non religious but they are not independent (of USA)

Exactly, but people in so called Muslim world and itself in Saudi Arab have no problem with that. Rather they are highly impressed with their own oppressor. That where the proxy war works all time.

Country flag
Exactly, but people in so called Muslim world and itself in Saudi Arab have no problem with that. Rather they are highly impressed with their own oppressor. That where the proxy war works all time.
The west wants to keep the Muslim world fragmented as possible Arab vs non Arab,
Shiite vs Sunni etc... The west has a lot invested to make sure there is never any peace or unity among the Muslim nations.
That is the most profitable scenario for global trade . Many libtards in the west bark about
World peace but this is the worst thing for many western nations.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The west wants to keep the Muslim world fragmented as possible Arab vs non Arab,
Shiite vs Sunni etc... The west has a lot invested to make sure there is never any peace or unity among the Muslim nations.
That is the most profitable scenario for global trade . Many libtards in the west bark about
World peace but this is the worst thing for many western nations.

some libetards in India have also began protesting against ''intolerance''. Total Drama , congressi architecture to win next election on the issue of intolerance.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
India's traditional pattern is voting against Israel. Most of the people take votes as a method of showing alliance.

What people don't realise is the self-standards of being independent to one's decision. I don't find any reason to be bend towards Israel. While Israel may be a natural ally, it doesn't mean India should be pro-Israel in its stance.

Forums like UNESCO is not the place to show your alliance, love, whatever (lol), There should be a dignity in doing things, taking decisions or executing actions.
in general you would be right and i would certainly agree with you
but please reasd my second part below and see if you agree with that as well ?

Aww... such a cute idea. Let's have relationships' with Israel, let's go walk in the park, holding hands. Let's go find ourselves a room...!
Is this how you see international diplomacy? A romance? Expected much better from a veteran like you.
i am appalled by your inability to see thing in context and instead to generalise my post to a romance with israel but as i havent had much contact with you on this forum , so i guess it is your style ?

nevertheless, let us look at the actual circumstances, without generalising

this was a decision by UNESCO to say that israel did NOT have exclusive rights to the temple mount and i quote from the lead post by @Mad Indian as follows:-
, the executive board of UNESCO, the UN’s cultural heritage agency, passed a one-sided resolution that solely condemned Israel’s aggression on the Temple Mount, and declared that the Jewish holy sites of the Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel’s Tomb are “integral parts of Palestine.”

can i ask you @spikey360 do you really know the significance of temple mount , Rachael's tomb or cave of the patriarchs, without looking up via google ? really ? ...i dont think you do ! ...do you know who Rachael was ? and her significance ...i would take a guess that with out help from google you would have the tiddliest idea ....do you know her Jewish name ? eh ? do you know the sacrifice she made for Israel ? ...what claim do muslims have on her ? none ! what claim spikey do you and india have on her ? zero, zilch, nada ....that's why i said - go for lunch !

you see the three sites - lets take mt moriah ...i as a christian and the jews too say isaac was sacrificed ...the muslims say it was ishmael ...are you spikey a christian or muslim ? because if you are neither , then what business is it of yours ? thats why i said go for extended lunch ...now due to lack of time ...i shall summarise and say that so too the other two sites are of religious significance only to those who are of the Abrahamic faiths jews and christians are of one viewpoint and muslims are of the other opinion ---

what has this got to do with hindu india ?
Thats' why i said - go for extended lunch or take the day off

this has deep-seated heart feelings only to us abrahamic folks - nothing to do with hindus , atheists or parsees ., sikhs, - though we have great respect for all of you in other matters to be sure

when it comes to religious matters - and all three cited are religious sites neither UNESCO nor india should have much say in the matter ...it doesnt mean a thing to indian hindus , much as we like you guys

this is a family feud in particular matters and it has nothing to do with you guys, so please have the day off !

~the above was also addressed to @Aravind Sanjeev

the motion raised by UNESCO has deep religious significance ( not just "cultural" as UNESCO stated ) and is NOT a human rights issue ...if it was a HR issue , then india would have every right to participate and vote according to he she saw fit ....the so-called aggressiveness that israel used was in defending the sites and not of particular significance otherwise the security council would have had the matter raised in it ....instead it is from UNESCO - so big deal , not a HR issue it is a cultural matter and the OIC is as usual opposing for the sake of it
besides india , the oic voted agaisnt israel plus argentina, russia and mexico ( well-known anti semites ) , unfortunately china also did so .......appeasing the oi i guess
best regards,
R

Last edited:

pmaitra

besides india , the oic voted agaisnt israel plus argentina, russia and mexico ( well-known anti semites ) ,
I disagree with that characterization. Just because some country votes against Israel does not make it anti-Semite. Moreover, majority of the Israelis do not even look like Semites. There must be a reason for it. Hint: They are not Semites.

The term "anti-Semite" has been much abused to stifle any criticism of Israel. Israel's Arab neighbours are several times more Semitic than the people of Israel. If anyone supports the Palestinians against the Israeli, then that person is actually being a pro-Semite.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles