MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
American brands are too stubborn.
Yes indeed. Now it's time to teach these American Brands a lesson that they will remember forever.

In my opinion we should either Boycott or buy less from them and Impact their Business. We should start promoting Indigenous Food Brands in India.

saneel2014

Country flag
We are less than 1% of their international sales so they will remain stubborn...but i do feel good many people prefer eating from local instead of international brands.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We are less than 1% of their international sales so they will remain stubborn...but i do feel good many people prefer eating from local instead of international brands.
Who even eats their food? No one likes Pizza Hut and KFC in my friend circle, yes Pizza Hut tastes better than Domino’s but still QSR has a lot to expand in India.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Abdus Salem killed

Most concerning about how porks with Thier pitiful consumption base was able to do such a thing
Atleast they are united in bashing india here our own journalists support such demeaning statements
If sucha thing happened in Pakistan the islamics would be on the streets protesting the most we can do is write online
This will all be forgotten in few days and these MNCs will get away bcs no one cares enough or we are not savage enough?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars A Hyundai India user from Gujarat used his Hyundai car to transport their farm waste after the anti-India stand comes in light from Hyundai Pakistan.

FLFUweOaMAIWjIT.jpeg

FLFUweSakAAHpvj.jpeg

Abdus Salem killed

Global Defence

New threads

Articles