Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Lovely drawing 😍😍😍😍
You're so pro at it. 😍😍😍😍
Next time I will copy these, my brother will not be annoyed with these. 😅
He used to share my drawing in his WhatsApp group and was liked by others but now he complains my drawing has become of the type that can be only enjoyed alone.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
recently i get to hear this banger and it's so catchy i kinda even heard the main part in my sleep lol

man, do I miss the banger anime openings like this! most new gen stuff is so forgettable but older stuff is golden in every possible ways, 'specially when it comes to music!

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Man I didn't made any youtube video this week, I wanted to launch youtube channel. All of the week wasted here and there. 😔😔😔

The Juggernaut

Country flag
This looks interesting.
You can read first chapter for free here.

1713170541371.png

But then you will need points or spend money.

First chapter was good. It is a Drama.
I hated the MC very first place. Story of a girl who wants to be mangaka, she has a Indian boyfriend. He calls her to come Delhi but he didn't came to pick her up. When she went home she sees his boyfriend lives as unresponsible person, whole flat is dirty and stinking. He has called her because he don't want to work and don't want to spend on housekeeping. He tells her she will not be hobbying (or working) with Manga anymore, so she should make habit of housewife.

I hated the MC for first place, who makes her girlfriend to do chores? How come anyone with girlfriend who is soon going to be married to him will be irresponsible. Also, I don't like things like live-in relationships.

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I am really bad at drawing characters will clothes. While I can make beautiful drawings with swimsuit and undergarments (or with fan service) while making dresses 👗 I turn out to be noob.
Usually people get used to dressed character first and struggle with body. I am opposite. 😣😓😭

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles