Manga/Anime Thread

omaebakabaka

My taste has changed overtime. Now don't enjoy flamboyant, Shonen, Cool action type anime. In fact I am more manga reading now. I have become 'quiet' type. Now, I like more slice of life, Office Love, Romance genre of manga. Even more than reading I like drawing.
Read in Japanese? Only ones I like are the ronin type ones which are rare now...rest all feels overjizzed too much of the same. Ronin ones are also the same too, but once in a while a gem shows up.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Read in Japanese? Only ones I like are the ronin type ones which are rare now...rest all feels overjizzed too much of the same. Ronin ones are also the same too, but once in a while a gem shows up.
I can read Japanese at very basic level. Enough to understand and tweet in Japanese. But Learning Kanji is has become bottleneck. I am reading few chapters in Japanese to practice it. Once chapter then becomes 1 hour work. If I had worked in regular manner I would have learned long ago. But My daily routine has become erratic. I am not getting time for Japanese.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Midsem finished, Now back to drawing. I had thought will complete learning by March but totally forget exams.
WIP 😏 👇
Manga_17.jpg

The Juggernaut

Country flag
View attachment 243095
After inking and penwork.
Now after 😈an angel 😇 and a cat 😼is needed.
Midsem finished, Now back to drawing. I had thought will complete learning by March but totally forget exams.
WIP 😏 👇
View attachment 244926
Are you unaware of his Anime arts on Anime thread ??
And that's what makes it more disappointing.

Appreciate the boo.....I mean, art
Manga_20.jpg

The Juggernaut

Country flag
WIP 😏 👇
View attachment 244926
When I start making something, First it feel impossible to put my imagination on paper. While drawing I feel that the while are try my best, drawing is broken and things are barely manageable. Later I see and wonder how the drawing was made.

It feels like Schrodinger Cat, I follow the steps, I makes the lines, It turns out good. Before I used to do the same, and results were not good, I mean embarrassing. Now I make, it turns out good, still is beyond my ordinary comprehension. Perhaps because I practiced it again, again and again. Drilled hours into it.

Eyes are still enigma to me, I can draw body right with confidence but Eyes don't always turn correct. I can make eyes correctly but they don't always turn the right expression I want to show. I have to try many times before I get it done satisfactory.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Eyes are still enigma to me, I can draw body right with confidence but Eyes don't always turn correct. I can make eyes correctly but they don't always turn the right expression I want to show. I have to try many times before I get it done satisfactory.
It always is great ordeal to make eyes seductive and attractive. "Dilkash" aur "Nashili" Aankhen which can make heart flutter. tbh there is not much that you know how it happens.

P.S. It's still not easy to look big exposed boobs. While drawing It always feels like I am doing something illegal, even if I know it's not wrong to draw.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles