Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
With lot of work, suffering and pain, When you learning and drawing cute manga girls, you get some strange feelings.

My heart is broken πŸ’”,
My soul is on fire πŸ”₯.
It cries in suffering 😭,
It looms in desire πŸ₯Ί.

Longs for something πŸ™„, dreams for higher πŸŽ‹,
My heart is broken πŸ’”, my soul is on fire πŸ”₯.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Horrible, I have no control over my hand while drawing on screen. To draw without looking I have never done. A big hurdle. Also, I have learn Krita to start over. It will be while before I start something .😒πŸ₯²πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯²πŸ˜’

Once again I have to learn straight and curve lines. This time for tablet.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I have a twitter account, which follows artist and manga community. I could read and understand Japanese manga strips and Japanese tweets But........

Kanji are big hurdle, they are so many I don't know. My Kanji vocabulary is at " JLPT level 5 " which beginner level Japanese. People talk and write with JLPT 3 level.

Asking a Kanji from a dictionary taken from Manga image is such a long process that it really blocks most time.

Johny_Baba

ΰ€…ΰ€œΰ₯ΰ€žΰ€Ύΰ€¨ΰ₯€
Country flag
I have a twitter account, which follows artist and manga community. I could read and understand Japanese manga strips and Japanese tweets But........

Kanji are big hurdle, they are so many I don't know. My Kanji vocabulary is at " JLPT level 5 " which beginner level Japanese. People talk and write with JLPT 3 level.

Asking a Kanji from a dictionary taken from Manga image is such a long process that it really blocks most time.
use google lens to extract text using OCR then copy-paste it here

The Juggernaut

Country flag
use google lens to extract text using OCR then copy-paste it here
I do ocr and all, that's what takes time ⌚.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
This problem has no better solution than studying Kanji itself.
For that I downloaded Kanji Senpai on apps.

IMG_20240304_153729.jpg

IMG_20240304_153358.jpg

Purchased Audio upto level 3
IMG_20240304_153328.jpg

But still not able to proceed from N4. Learning Japanese is taxing task, Kanji makes more difficult.
Even after trying 6 months I was not able to proceed from N4, memorization have problem of forgetfulness. 😭😭😭

The Juggernaut

Country flag
You should make a comic based on the Indian Army using Anime/Manga art style.
Despite being on Defense Forum know next to nothing army, weapon and military humor, and I am still not ready to make full feature length manga.
Costume, Character design, putting things in perspective etc are yet to be learned.

Other than that I will have to learn mecha and material design, to draw equipments and uniform and gears.

I probably start with 4 koma comedy with simplistic design.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles