Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Pakistan and everybody related to it is enjoying some bad time .

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

lcafanboy

Country flag
SABZARKUTA pissing in his pants..................:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

V_Force

Country flag
I think it is great and right time to abolish Article 370, which I think is the main reason these Abdullahs, Muftis, Hurriyat Swines and Muslims the so called minority Community which is majority in reality are milking and sucking Indian taxpayers money as well as blood like leeches and hollowing like termides. The main reason why I am saying that, because looking at the current situation which is already so much deteriorated, what else can happen after abolishment of Article 370.

Once these (Abdullahs, Muftis, Hurriyat Swines and Muslims the so called minority Community) Hyenas and Mad Wild dogs realizes that they are equal to other Indian citizens and other Indians also can come and have their share of resources, there mind will also automatically come at its right place which is right now in the lap of ISI and hafeez saeed.

My opinion is getting more support from the fact that the Porkistan is on the verge of Declaring Gilgit Baltistan its Fifth Province, so why shouldn’t Indian Government take proactive measures and declare the LOC the International Border and Abolish Article 370 and Settle this dispute once and for all.

I may be wrong at some point but isn’t this is right time to take a call.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles