Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
but not to the ICJ ? there was time when they were trying to get kashmir problem in the ICJ, but they never moved forward full fledged. now they will. don't try to under estimate the dimension of this. pakistan has raised kashmir issue diplomatically everywhere but not to the point of going to ICJ. which means human rights violation.
Kulbhusan is an Indian guy, Kashmir is not Pakistan's territory and the people do not have Pakistani citizenship, How can this be an excuse for forcing Kashmir issue in ICJ and will Pakistan not be answerable to its own encouragement to militants in Kashmir, Balochistan, Afghanistan and elsewhere?

Mr yadav is still alive and pakistan will bring kashmir issue to the ICJ now. good luck to foreign interference in indian kashmir now. this was a trap set by them.
You are a dumb guy.

lot of people do not have the ability to see the depth of Pakistans ability, I simply try to shed some light on it. i know it makes people uncomfortable.
Even the biggest softies of India will ignore you as the best retard of India if you really are an Indian.

Last edited:

sukhish

Kulbhusan is an Indian guy, Kashmir is not Pakistan's territory and the people do not have Pakistani citizenship, How can this be an excuse for forcing Kashmir issue in ICJ and will Pakistan not be answerable to its own encouragement to militants in Kashmir, Balochistan, Afghanistan and elsewhere?

You are a dumb guy.

Even the biggest softies of India will ignore you as the best retard of India if you really are an Indian.
what a simplistic argument, its all about optics. do not go full cry if they go to ICJ for kashmir. ICJ will ask them to co-operate with india. in return they will ask ICJ to give them a favorable statement and there would the argument of kashmir being the bilateral issue.
I have a feeling that this is going to return to kashmir, just sit tight.
so just because you never thought about this dimension (or aspect) does mean it is not going to happen.
just sit and watch how this unravel, they will return yadav but in return they will ask ICJ to mediate for kashmir.
which will make it tough for india, atleast publicly. I don't get paid to be a free adviser of Modi, but being free mind.

sukhish

You are a dumb guy.

kashmir is not pakistan territory but a disputed one in the eyes of international world and hence ICJ can easily fill in the shoe. so just wait and watch and enjoy the show. most guys in this forum have a habit of premature celebration, just like surgical strikes etc etc. they cannot (or look at the other side) to face the reality.

they will make sure that kashmir being bilateral issue is debunked and will cobble up with someone who can intervene. already U.S has said that they will find a suitable position in kashmir. which means they will intervene.
I just don't get a very good feeling out of it. they will take the kashmir case to ICJ for sure.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what a simplistic argument, its all about optics. do not go full cry if they go to ICJ for kashmir. ICJ will ask them to co-operate with india. in return they will ask ICJ to give them a favorable statement and there would the argument of kashmir being the bilateral issue.
I have a feeling that this is going to return to kashmir, just sit tight.
so just because you never thought about this dimension (or aspect) does mean it is not going to happen.
just sit and watch how this unravel, they will return yadav but in return they will ask ICJ to mediate for kashmir.
which will make it tough for india, atleast publicly. I don't get paid to be a free adviser of Modi, but being free mind.
You dumbass, I am not crying. You were talking about India taking case of an Indian citizen to ICJ will provide Pakistan an opportunity to cry of Kashmir and fail to explain how.

Forget India, give me your opinion on what you want India to do.

Degenarate

Country flag
Is Pakistan bound to follow ICJ ruling, in this case stay on the execution (read murder) order? Didn't China refuse to follow their ruling on SCS dispute? Lets wait and watch but I dont have my hopes high yet.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
not that great new for india, as pakistan will also take killings in kashmir to ICJ now, so far India foreign policy was to not let ICJ take up these kind of issues. pakis are chalak, they purposly gave sever penalty to kulbhushan yadav so that India cry in front of ICJ and once that happens pakistan will get legitimacy to take up violence happening in kashmir to the ICJ. everything is screwed up.
Violence in Kashmir has a reason , the reason is Pakistani meddling with proofs.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
1) Why Pakistan will drag Kashmir issue along with this case in ICJ?
2) And if they drags, aren't they risking the same by India for Baluchistan by India ? If Kashmir issue can be dragged, Baluchistan also can be dragged

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Int'l court stays Pak order to execute Jadhav

New Delhi
TIMES NEWS NETWORK

In a huge relief for India, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) has stayed the death sentence awarded to Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Pakistan military court. This was after India instituted proceedings against Pakistan at the court accusing Islamabad of “egregious violations of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations“ in the detention and trial of Jadhav .

“I have spoken to the mother of Kulbhushan Jadhav and told her about the order of President, ICJ under Art 74 paragraph 4 of Rules of Court,“ tweeted foreign minister Sushma Swaraj. Jadhav's mother had earlier applied for a visa to be able to visit Pakistan and appeal against his death sentence but Islamabad has not yet responded to the request. India has rarely approached ICJ in disputes with Pakistan, fearing that any such move could allow Islamabad to seek intervention of the same court in other bilateral disputes. In the Saurabh Kalia case, the government had filed an affidavit in the SC saying ICJ had no jurisdiction over the issue.

It remains to be seen how Pakistan reacts as its high commissioner Abdul Basit has already declared, in an interview to TOI, that Pakistan's domestic laws will take precedence over any international convention in Jadhav's case.

India had sought relief by way of immediate suspension of the sentence of death awarded to Jadhav, who is accused of promoting terrorism in Pakistan, said the ICJ.

India had stated that the sentence of the military court was in brazen defiance of the Vienna Convention rights under Article 36 and elementary human rights of an accused.

India contended that it was not informed of Jadhav's detention until long after his ar rest and that Pakistan failed to inform the accused of his rights. It further alleged that, in violation of the Vienna Convention, Pakistan authorities are denying India its right of consular access to Jadhav despite its repeated requests.

“The applicant also points out that it learned about the death sentence against Jadhav from a press release. India submits that it has information that Jadhav was `kidnapped from Iran, where he was carrying on business after retiring from the Indian Navy , and was then shown to have been arrested in Baluchistan' on 3 March 2016, and that the Indian authorities were notified of that arrest on 25 March 2016,“ said the ICJ in a press statement before it stayed the death sentence.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...ys-Pak-order-to-execute-Jadhav-10052017001012

But knowing the Porks, they'll trash this ICJ's pronouncement as 'literature'. These dorks have no respect for international law like their Chinese masters.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
but not to the ICJ ? there was time when they were trying to get kashmir problem in the ICJ, but they never moved forward full fledged. now they will. don't try to under estimate the dimension of this. pakistan has raised kashmir issue diplomatically everywhere but not to the point of going to ICJ. which means human rights violation.
They cant do it in ICJ.

IMG-20170510-WA0004.jpg

Compliance of 1 (a) of UN 47 is pending by Pakistan.

So if Pak goes, they have to comply there parts first. I dont think anyone can do that.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Is Pakistan bound to follow ICJ ruling, in this case stay on the execution (read murder) order? Didn't China refuse to follow their ruling on SCS dispute? Lets wait and watch but I dont have my hopes high yet.
Funny part is that you are not bound to obay it. I also found this stupidity. But then who will enforce it. If ICJ rule in our favor and Judgments are in our favor, even after that Pak kills him. Then Pak has no moral of singing UN, as ICJ is arm of UN.

Lets wait and watch. But we need to play it smart.

sthf

Country flag
@sukhish Despite the fact that you are too stupid to insult, I am going to give it a try.

Kashmir IS a bilateral issue under the Shimla agreement, you imbecile. It is a binding treaty that forbids a third party intervention, even by UN. How hard was it for you to understand?

All the Porki randi rona will do nothing except provide some entertainment to the bored Indians.

mendosa

Its only a stay order.Secondly even if ICJ orders that Jadhav be freed Pakis wont obey.
It doesn't matter if it's 'just' a stay order. It is India throwing a tantrum to the international community, which is a welcome move. The message to the international community is clear "If you want to set high moral standards globally, and you expect us to abide by them, we are going to bring to your notice whenever there are aberrations. If you refuse to mediate now, you will lose the moral authority to intervene on behalf of the same international norms if India takes military action tomorrow"

They had to accept our stance because they knew that we were looking for an excuse to escalate the matter militarily if it was rejected. Basically not ALL forms of 'internationalization' is bad. Whenever it behooves us to blackmail the world community to do our bidding we should internationalize matters and force them to take a stand on sticky issues, after all they are the ones who make us pay a price for not abiding by those lofty laws, so they should do the same when a violation is brought to their notice.

Similarly, we should bring to their notice all instances of forced Christian conversions, Indians being shot in the US, Blacks being hunted down by NYPD as aberrations from the norms which they have imposed upon others. The US has an annual summit where they hear the human rights conditions pleas from all nations. When China got pissed, they made their own Human Rights tribunal and started taking cases about abuse of minorities in USA. Immediately, the US stopped talking about Chinese human rights violations.

This is the only language these Chrislamists understand. Trap them in their own 'lawfare' doctrine.

vinuzap

exactly and for record for record pakistan was also hammered with indus water treaty when icj refused to intervene there was a reason because of which kasab trial was shown to all over the world and exposed them further

surely there will be big esclation from india and ground is being prepared for that as for pakistani master china they also refused to comply with icj hearing on south china sea
'
all moral grounds arguments will be destroyed

Mangal

Country flag
Latest coming on the issue is that Iran has asked for access to Kulbhushan Jadhav. Let's see how Pakistan reacts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles