Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

indiazain

Country flag
Why the fuck are Indian diplomats quite till now ...we should retaliate disproportionately...kill a few of their fake special forces and feed them to pigs in public view...Why is Modi not barking like he did during the elections..and what is the fucking use of waiting strategically

sum1

Country flag
And how exactly would doing that save Shri Jadhav (will instead fasttrack him to the gallows)

I have no doubt there is background contacts going on for swapping Col Habib with our guy and many other things we dont know

indiazain

Country flag
And how exactly would doing that save Shri Jadhav (will instead fasttrack him to the gallows)

I have no doubt there is background contacts going on for swapping Col Habib with our guy and many other things we dont know
As much as I would like that Shri Jadhav be saved ,I dont think it will happen.It has been played out too much in Porki Public for their government to have any kind of deal.Pokis now think Jadhav is like Kasb ,their Porki brains are too fragile to process reality and as usual they keep daydreaming in fools paradise -Porkisthan.

SELVAM

Unverified medical report of jhadav
(1).jpg

Usually before hanging Doctors will certify person is physically and mentally normal as per prison procedure . Pakis may hang jhadav soon

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
He is not the only guy. Still many indians continue to post there . They r uploading every indian military photos in that forum. All of them r shameless.
Brother are u Kaptan ali over there

Just make a private message and tell all those Maggot to leave the forum

Ariss

Country flag
This is the second page to the report realeased by the Paki Gov. And look more spelling mistakes. Can you find it? And check out the last sentence, incorrect formatting and random capital alphabets.

E292E7C8-5728-4209-A609-C7D14031A8F2.jpeg

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I spent 3..to 4 hrs in hope that.....kulbhusan will speak to his mother. but altlast. ..
paki and their propaganda ...

if u have to do such tamasa then ...why so much nautanki. u can do such things in Skype. in. what'sapp too.

was that a meeting. . if that was meeting. then what'sapp video call too a meeting. ...

the worst part I saw paki journalist s question to their official .....Kya India sudhar jayega. ..
nafrat hay mujhe Pakistan parr

Global Defence

New threads

Articles