Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We must shot down the plane carrying pakistni generals as a reaction to jadhav assassination if he is hanged. That will serve as Waring and caution to coming Pakistani rogue generals.
Zia was done by Yusuf's senior in dept......................

mayfair

Again a lot a hearsay and rumour mongering going on, possibly to confuse and bedazzle everyone.

I don't think we'll find out the real truth, till someone directly involved in these "disappearances" starts to sing sometime in the future.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Acc to some reports Habib was picked up by Chota Rajan gang

It was story made up by ISI to discredit us, as ususal suspect. Why would high ranking officer, who set up computer network in GSHQ in Pak would even come to Nepal in first place, without approval from ISI. NOTHING move in PAK without ISI knowing it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It will be interesting to see what happens when Jadav meets his kin. Will he quietly tell them the real fact that he was abducted by the Taliban from Sistan and handed over to the ISI? And that the so called interview on Paki TV was a sham where he was forced to read a script written by the ISI?

mayfair

It will be interesting to see what happens when Jadav meets his kin. Will he quietly tell them the real fact that he was abducted by the Taliban from Sistan and handed over to the ISI? And that the so called interview on Paki TV was a sham where he was forced to read a script written by the ISI?
He'll not be allowed to meet them alone. Probably a screen between them..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pak don't have good lawyers ...........:rofl:

I am happy :daru:

Incase Pakis plan something stupid, we make sure all states will be broken.......

Willy2

pakistanis fooling themselves by this case...India could easily find minimum 2/3 ISI operators here and can also present them in international forums , but barely it have any significant value as most of the nation expect neighboring country's spy in a nation....pakistan just showing it's immaturity..and going to get tight slap similar to that of 1948 kashmir resolution..but thanks to USA/Chian they will get away without following the instruction.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
More of this looks like drama to me rather than real.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles