Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

KS

Bye bye DFI
i have been asking him for a long time without any use.:hmm:
No answer..because all they know is to only criticise...no solutions. It's best to ignore such headstrong people who have no idea about ground realities.

It doesnt take a genius to understand that there was no law and order problem and the protests were completely peaceful (unlike other protests in other parts of the country which were only acts of vandalism) and there wasnt much the state govt could do.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Still the attempts to shut up others based on narrow regionalism, pathetic, fact is fact you are running from it, but you can not change the reality
Exactly..and you dont know the reality....Sad.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Exactly..and you dont know the reality....Sad.
YOu claim to know the reality, sad it is you who is keeping his head in the sand and hounding every one who is criticizing JJ, to the extent of justifying the immense losses caused due to her inept handling of simple issue.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
NEW DELHI: While the government admitted Thursday in Parliament that foreign funding sources of NGOs active at Kudankulam were being probed, it refused to confirm if the money was being used to fuel protests against nuclear reactors being built there.

Replying to a question in Rajya Sabha, minister of state in PMO V Narayanasamy said NGOs getting money from the US and Scandinavian countries were actively involved in the protests. "It has not been proved so far whether that money is being used for the protests. Investigation is on in the matter," he said.

He said the investigation is being carried out by the home ministry and referring to an earlier statement of home minister P Chidmabaram , the MoS , "We have identified four NGOs, which are actively involved near Kudankulam (nuclear power project in Tamil Nadu)."

The minister, who had earlier demanded the arrest of Kudankulam protesters, refused to describe them as anti-national. "In a democracy, we have to respect their views also. To allay their fears only the PM had constituted a team of 15 scientists," he said.
Govt mum on Kudankulam N-plant funds fuelling row - The Times of India

Niteshji and Trackwack please read the boldened part.

And Still the CONs are not gonna crackdown the NGOs. PIGS, bloody vote bank politics.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
If you want to hand over security + administration + decision making + Operation of NUKE PLANT in hands of state go ahead and make change in the constitution
Don't digress from the topic, the law and order is a stae subject, period. Which the state government didn't handled well. And god save us when people such inept as JJ trying to make a nuclear power plant, who can not handle law and order

Not justified but the cause dont always throw words on others mouth let an independent member read what i posted and judge the meaning
If this is not justification of the charade then what else this is?

JJ is ----ing idiot ok i agree leave jj
Why leave her? She is the CM right? If she does some good, she has to be praised, if not leave her, silly.

State govt did not stop the plant work it was the misled protestors and as a newly formed govt they just asked court to put a stay until the doubts and questions of the local protestors are addressed by the center govt. And what do you mean aided the suffering ?? ru saying in initial stage it self the protestors must have been put on jail and cracked down by force ?? Bro to remind you this is INDIA and every big project will hit some road block be logical.
Are you trying to justify the suffering of the workers? check post no. 28 in the same thread, here is the link: Children without water, milk inside Kudankulam complex - Hindustan Times

All this is justified, just worship JJ, silly and pathetic

Ya they put hindu munani because to prevent a clash for your info the march of HM is towards place where already the anti people are having a hunger strike in front of the KKNP and this pro people in same place means asking trouble.
Yes they didn't put protestors, because Jj was in support of them. That is the point

Be logic dont expect a protect to be cracked down in 2-3 months then you have mao in every state.
What is the point here? If it is don't balme JJ, then you are wrong.

And what state are you from
What silly question is this? Still attempting to shut people because they are not Tamils? You guys are trying to act as if Tamilnadu is not part of India, only Tamils should speak, rest all should shut up.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
i have been asking him for a long time without any use.:hmm:
This is silly, every one is pointing that law and order should have been handled by state government in a better way, the protestors should have been kicked out, when they were laying siege to the plant workers, and made them suffer, instead state government did nothing. You are too blind to see the argument

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What silly question is this? Still attempting to shut people because they are not Tamils? You guys are trying to act as if Tamilnadu is not part of India, only Tamils should speak, rest all should shut up.
:dude: no one asked you to shut up because you are not from TN, we are asking you to not post on something which you dont know. That is all.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is silly, every one is pointing that law and order should have been handled by state government in a better way, the protestors should have been kicked out, when they were laying siege to the plant workers, and made them suffer, instead state government did nothing. You are too blind to see the argument
Then read the Central minister's comment on the issue-i have boldened it out for you :laugh::eyebrows:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
:dude: no one asked you to shut up because you are not from TN, we are asking you to not post on something which you dont know. That is all.
And, who are you to decide that I or any other poster don't know anything, you guys are simply chanting this line that as we are not from Tamilnadu, we should not speak, we are saying to stop this line of reasoning.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
the actions have been done, the crackdown is on, no need to gloat over it.
What you have seen is just only the tip of the iceberg. This good for nothing CONs have not done anything for the vote bank politics. trust me. I know how these idiots(CONs) behave when it comes to minority appeasement. There is a lot more than just four NGOs involved here causing truble but this good for nothing CONs will do nothing

And, who are you to decide that I or any other poster don't know anything, you guys are simply chanting this line that as we are not from Tamilnadu, we should not speak, we are saying to stop this line of reasoning.
Whatever. JJ is wrong and evil and is worse than MK(come on, we have only two alternatives for the better) Happy now?:D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What you have seen is just only the tip of the iceberg. This good for nothing CONs have not done anything for the vote bank politics. trust me. I know how these idiots(CONs) behave when it comes to minority appeasement. There is a lot more than just four NGOs involved here causing truble but this good for nothing CONs will do nothing
Yes, you are right in your assessment, that Congress is one of the worst minority appeasers, and you are right about NGO's too, this is tip of the ice berg, but these are bigger issues, will take time to sort out the matter. But hey we are pointing towards JJ right now, let's concentrate on that :D

Whatever. JJ is wrong and evil and is worse than MK(come on, we have only two alternatives for the better) Happy now?:D
To an extent, I will agree with you, but in this case, absolute inept handling of the issue by the CM, no two ways about it.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Don't digress from the topic, the law and order is a stae subject, period. Which the state government didn't handled well. And god save us when people such inept as JJ trying to make a nuclear power plant, who can not handle law and order
Hooooo now where did law and order go out of hand in the first place all you want is early crack down of peaceful protest by force. Have some reality and snap out of your dream land people here did not use gun and bomb to bring down the plant they just protested peacefully and talking to you i feel slowly i am leaning towards those nut heads who where anti-nuke.

If this is not justification of the charade then what else this is?
If pointing out the reason for delay is justification in your dictionary be it

Why leave her? She is the CM right? If she does some good, she has to be praised, if not leave her, silly.
Ok marry her who cares. I asked earlier which state are you from

Are you trying to justify the suffering of the workers? check post no. 28 in the same thread, here is the link: Children without water, milk inside Kudankulam complex - Hindustan Times
No i certainly not. Thats was one of the reason now State has cracked protestors. And that news dont tell the reality it was 2 day protest that stooped the goods for 2 day and that was immediately cleared by police, it was not as if week together without food or water it's 2 days and every house hold can manage 2 day of shortage and water is available through pipe inside the house.

Yes they didn't put protestors, because Jj was in support of them. That is the point
Not only JJ but also the center by not providing them answer for their doubt on the safety.

What is the point here? If it is don't balme JJ, then you are wrong.
You crack every peaceful protestors in every state and you will have maoist and naxalite type of group all around India, In democracy every one have right to protest peacefully. We are still in democracy right ?

See you have the attitude to oppose Tamil i thing, all i asked was WHATS YOUR STATE So i can see how politics are run there and we may follow some of them from there but you blabber about tamil they this they that bla bla bla

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
MI, buddy you are an intelligent person, didn't expected this silly reasoning form you, the actions have been done, the crackdown is on, no need to gloat over it.
And nitesh you are an intelligent person, didn't expected this silly reasoning form you,he actions have been done, the crackdown is on, no need to gloat over it. THE PLANT HAS STARTED ALREADY

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
You are not willing to share what state you are from in first place as if it's none of our business so first see the dirt in your back before pointing to others.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Hooooo now where did law and order go out of hand in the first place all you want is early crack down of peaceful protest by force. Have some reality and snap out of your dream land people here did not use gun and bomb to bring down the plant they just protested peacefully and talking to you i feel slowly i am leaning towards those nut heads who where anti-nuke.
Peaceful my foot, if they are so epaceful, then how they stopped the work successfully, these lies are getting funny

If pointing out the reason for delay is justification in your dictionary be it
No, you are justifying the delays and losses, and trying to twist it as reason

Ok marry her who cares. I asked earlier which state are you from
Why should I tell you my state? From when commenting on issue is related to which state you belong? Pathetic attempts to divert the topic at hand

No i certainly not. Thats was one of the reason now State has cracked protestors. And that news dont tell the reality it was 2 day protest that stooped the goods for 2 day and that was immediately cleared by police, it was not as if week together without food or water it's 2 days and every house hold can manage 2 day of shortage and water is available through pipe inside the house.
Now 2 days become immediate? :rofl: What a charade, the plant commissioning stopped for months altogether because of inept handling of law and order situation by state government

Not only JJ but also the center by not providing them answer for their doubt on the safety.
What state government and the people where doing till the plant was coming up, sleeping? It seems they still don't want any plant to come up, and youa re supporting this charade.

You crack every peaceful protestors in every state and you will have maoist and naxalite type of group all around India, In democracy every one have right to protest peacefully. We are still in democracy right ?
So, you are threatening that these guys will turn to be naxalites, very well who stops them, they will be shot, if state government is not capable of handling them, let central rule prevail. Silly argument to justify the charade running

See you have the attitude to oppose Tamil i thing, all i asked was WHATS YOUR STATE So i can see how politics are run there and we may follow some of them from there but you blabber about tamil they this they that bla bla bla
You are making baseless arguments out of thin air, and still trying to bully others with silly argument of being non Tamil.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
And nitesh you are an intelligent person, didn't expected this silly reasoning form you,he actions have been done, the crackdown is on, no need to gloat over it. THE PLANT HAS STARTED ALREADY
But with a massive loss and a shameful charade, which if state government handled better, could have sorted out without this fan fare

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
You are not willing to share what state you are from in first place as if it's none of our business so first see the dirt in your back before pointing to others.
Top notch BS, when the topic of discussion is related to your state, stick to it, rather then trying to justify the charade

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Peaceful my foot, if they are so epaceful, then how they stopped the work successfully, these lies are getting funny
Violent my a$$ them what you will call the violence in WB or other state ?? Just sitting in Dharna before the plant is enough to stop people from working there.

No, you are justifying the delays and losses, and trying to twist it as reason
Ok if you insist i was only justifying by giving you the reason then be it. And what was the Losses any how you are talking about ?

Why should I tell you my state? From when commenting on issue is related to which state you belong? Pathetic attempts to divert the topic at hand
Just to verify whats the state of politics in other place of INDIA,

Now 2 days become immediate? :rofl: What a charade, the plant commissioning stopped for months altogether because of inept handling of law and order situation by state government
Ya but the daily grocery was stooped for 2 days and i dont thing the plant needs grocery but the people living there do so dont compare the non availability of grocery to closer of plant.

What state government and the people where doing till the plant was coming up, sleeping? It seems they still don't want any plant to come up, and you re supporting this charade.
The protest where always there for decade go thought the daily local news archive and the protest did not mushroom suddenly as if as you are putting up.

So, you are threatening that these guys will turn to be naxalites, very well who stops them, they will be shot, if state government is not capable of handling them, let central rule prevail. Silly argument to justify the charade running
When you are threatening people who are peacefully protesting to be cracked down by force, Then you may open up other options for them.

And did you tell center will gun down those who opt for gun rather than in a democratic way ?? :doh: My A$$ go to NE or WB and do the job rather shouting the center will gun down any one who take gun

You are making baseless arguments out of thin air, and still trying to bully others with silly argument of being non Tamil.
You are making baseless arguments out of thin air my friend and those guest and other members who will go through this thread will know.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
But with a massive loss and a shameful charade, which if state government handled better, could have sorted out without this fan fare
Massive loss i see can you please explain this what LOSS ? I think plant is running because state govt has acted on the interest of INDIA as always

Top notch BS, when the topic of discussion is related to your state, stick to it, rather then trying to justify the charade
But the problem is global and any big project coming up in any state will fall to such thing for atleast some time, can you just name a nuke plant or rather such a huge project in any other state that has went without a hitch. Again i say snap out of your dream land where every thing is going on 100% as planed.

And did i justify those brain farts charade who are anti-nuke plant any where here ? just give me the post and i will rest my case.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles