Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
does state govt have the power to cancel the licenses of the foreign NGOs???

And how exactly is peaceful protestation against something become a law and order problem? There was no order problem in the first place! They dint involve in any of the property destroying activities(smart on their part). If they had done that, then you can claim state govt dint act!
Lying through the top for JJ worshiping. The protesters were peaceful now :rofl:. Oh sorry the JJ worship is going on.... So any lie can be said.

trackwhack

No it ain't me who is having a problem.guess again.
I don't worship her, but I support most of her decisions and why not, she is the one who has brought development to TN. If not for her things would have been very difficult in TN
Thats poor Spiez. Just because Jaya is lesser of the two evil does not mean you support her. We blame illetrate masses for voting muppets to power. But sit on the sidelines and support the same muppets? How does better than DMK translate to best for TN / India?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
i just explained why handling the issue in your proposed style would have caused more problems than solving it! Believe me, it is true. No media in my state welcomed the Bus fare hike. They would rather let the people read what they want rather than being objective(most news networks are like that here)... They would have balooned this issue into something really nasty..... So i dont think anything else could have been done on this! And you will be suprised if i say many dont blame JJ for the KNPP protests, though many blame her for power deficit..... As i said KNPP could not have been handled any different.

Any other method you can suggest of??
So do nothing, let the charade run, let the losses happen, play politics. And let the JJ worship continue.......

JJ's inept handling has caused massive losses. period.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Thats poor Spiez. Just because Jaya is lesser of the two evil does not mean you support her. We blame illetrate masses for voting muppets to power. But sit on the sidelines and support the same muppets? How does better than DMK translate to best for TN / India?
Elaborate further, I m not supporting anyone in particular. JJ is a better administrator probably the best right now. When power creeps into her head she does strange things, I agree, but the best bet is JJ.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No it ain't me who is having a problem.guess again.
I don't worship her, but I support most of her decisions and why not, she is the one who has brought development to TN. If not for her things would have been very difficult in TN
Boss JJ is not perfect, here it is her inept handling, and trying to needle center instead of taking care of law and order issue has caused massive losses. Simple.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Boss JJ is not perfect, here it is her inept handling, and trying to needle center instead of taking care of law and order issue has caused massive losses. Simple.
Who's perfect ?????
She doesn't have to clean someone else's shit, even if it is a common toilet. Anyways KKNP will start in 6 weeks.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Lying through the top for JJ worshiping. The protesters were peaceful now :rofl:. Oh sorry the JJ worship is going on.... So any lie can be said.
Ok i give up... you two can come and win elections here:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:... Then TN will be saved:taunt::taunt:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So do nothing, let the charade run, let the losses happen, play politics. And let the JJ worship continue.......

JJ's inept handling has caused massive losses. period.
If JJ's handling had caused massive losses then, Your handling would have been a disaster as i explained above... Period....

parijataka

Country flag
Nitesh, there is a large `vote bank` that JJ or MMS is unable/unwilling to annoy. JJ has deliberately shared the responsibility with central govt in this matter, inept/incompetent is not an epithet that applies to her. Look at the gay sex de-criminalisation issue - why do you think govt is making noises against Delhi HC ruling. Ultimately SC might make a ruling upholding Delhi HC and the govt as seems to the norm in the last few years aquise to SC. A second vote bank is building up in this country silently, esp in South, that North Indians may not be aware of [I am assuming you are one].

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Who's perfect ?????
She doesn't have to clean someone else's shit, even if it is a common toilet. Anyways KKNP will start in 6 weeks.
So now KNPP is is $hit according to JJ worshipers, this all work is done by central government hand JJ is twiddling thumbs, she is inept chief minister

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
If JJ's handling had caused massive losses then, Your handling would have been a disaster as i explained above... Period....
So basically TN does not want nuclear power plants right. It is shoved to there throats, But interestingly they kept sleeping for years, and now all song and dance is going on

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Nitesh, there is a large `vote bank` that JJ or MMS is unable/unwilling to annoy. JJ has deliberately shared the responsibility with central govt in this matter, inept/incompetent is not an epithet that applies to her. Look at the gay sex de-criminalisation issue - why do you think govt is making noises against Delhi HC ruling. Ultimately SC might make a ruling upholding Delhi HC and the govt as seems to the norm in the last few years aquise to SC. A second vote bank is building up in this country silently, esp in South, that North Indians may not be aware of [I am assuming you are one].
This is interesting correlation you are referring, but I suggest if you can take this discussion to appropriate thread, rather then sidelining the topic of this thread

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
so the opposition is actually pushing for the palnat:

The Hindu : News / National : Why is State government mum on anti-Kudankulam stir?: Karunanidhi

Coming out strongly in support of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KKNPP), DMK president M. Karunanidhi on Wednesday said there would have been no grave power crisis in Tamil Nadu had the State government helped scientists and engineers commission the project in Tirunelveli district in the last eight months.

While criticising the anti-Kudankulam agitators, Mr. Karunanidhi wanted to know the mystery and reason behind the State government remaining silent and extending support to the protesters who were up in arms against the KKNPP and other nuclear plants.

Pointing out that the nuclear plant at Kalpakkam, near Chennai, had been functioning without posing any danger all these years, the DMK chief said it was a mystery that there was indirect support for the protests against the Kudankulam project.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
KNPP protests’ money trail unearthed

The Tamil Nadu police in Nagercoil have claimed that funds worth Rs 12 crore were allegedly channelled to fuel protests against the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP) via four NGOs, now under Central scan, with help of German deportee Reiner Hermann.

The sensational disclosure came amid the Centre stepping up its offensive against anti-KNPP protesters. A laptop seized from Hermann reportedly contains vital information and photos of the deportee's movements.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
KNPP protests’ money trail unearthed

The Tamil Nadu police in Nagercoil have claimed that funds worth Rs 12 crore were allegedly channelled to fuel protests against the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP) via four NGOs, now under Central scan, with help of German deportee Reiner Hermann.

The sensational disclosure came amid the Centre stepping up its offensive against anti-KNPP protesters. A laptop seized from Hermann reportedly contains vital information and photos of the deportee's movements.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Which vote bank are you referring to?

SPIEZ

Country flag
So now KNPP is is $hit according to JJ worshipers, this all work is done by central government hand JJ is twiddling thumbs, she is inept chief minister
Yes it is. It's a $hit that should be handled by the central govt because it is the central govt that set it up. Why don't you ask the very capable MMS or SG to take care of this issue, are they not very apt for it, according to you ?
BTW , all you have been doing here is TROLLING, if it was anyone else I m sure all the posts would have been deleted earlier.

SPIEZ

Country flag
This is interesting correlation you are referring, but I suggest if you can take this discussion to appropriate thread, rather then sidelining the topic of this thread
Parijataka is almost right, you are the one running the thread off topic.

you are welcome to report this too.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
for some one not from my state you seem to have understood the TN political compulsions much better:hail:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles