J20 Stealth Fighter

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
1 not from rupee news....if you need links i can show you here..........you need or not???very simple.....

I myself has given enough links regarding arihant in my post.You first go there and clear your doubts.
http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news...+Nuclear+Sub+Doesn't+Have+Working+Reactor+Yet
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2798864.ece
You can go there and read it.
2 you keep talking rafale which is completely unstealth jet that belongs to a whole other generation and tejas of which the failure made indians have to go for the unstealth rafale in the era of going for stealth jets......so can you keeping talking make rafale a stealth one or what???

All asea are the same.no one makes different asea for stealths and non stealths.And all asea radars are fitted in controlled environment,not near roadside.

1 while you believe its not necessary for IN to complete all the subsystems like a properly workable nuclear engine when your nuclear sub was launched why would you think J-20 has to complete all the sub systems when it was launched so it can be a G4 stealth fighter jet??

So why do you expect ARIHANT to go for first sea trial with nuclear reactor going critical.That too it is the first of the series.
If you insist on it ,then you are showing your ignorance regarding induction of new platforms in a phased manner world over.
Now after entering squadron service only your j-10 is mated with ws -10 engine.What do you think of it?

Exporting Jf-17 with no engine worth the name with no radar and avionics, what kind of squadron service is this?
A couple of jf-17 has crashed in pakistan and they have grounded their fleet and asking for your advice.What kind of squadron service is this?

As per your advice did you put world class engines, radar and avionics,and matching bvr missiles for jf-17 and thoroughly check it ,before exporting it to pak? in the same way you are saying for arihant even for the finished sub to be sent for sea trials to check sub systems before getting reactor critical?

Do you know how many J-10s have crashed to this date?
2 if you wanna compare tejas and jf-17 you'd better notice jf-17 already in service....and where is tejas???
Just as pakistani defence minister is canvassing for export orders for your famous Jv JF-17 , a couple of jf-17s crashed and they ended up with egg on their face, grounding the entire fleet.
So what kind of standars you expect for arihant? same as your JF-17?

meanwhile do you know even after 2000 hours of flight testing with 8 prototypes and 10 years, there is not a single emergency with lca tejas prototype.
3 why the layout of radar system of j-20 needs to be totally like rafale which is a unstealth plane????are you telling me all the AESA radars in fighter jets have to look same???

does your J-20 has the actual engine designed for itself in the first flight?
Does your J-10 flew with WS-10 engine when it entered squadron service.
you ,i and ,every one knows the answer.

No.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
That's what I said. It is not confirmed that J-20 has a functioning aesa radar on board as yet.

And sensitive stuff like aesa radar is not opened and inspeected in unprotected open spaces, only inside proper facilities, they will open the radar.That's what I thought.

I haven't comeneted upon whether chinese have finished the aesa radar or not.
You can stop grasping at straws now, it seems that J20 is just J2002 with a new radar installed...

And all your rubbish about aesa's being too "sensitive" to be exposed outside is just stupid. CAC has done it before with the J10B:

And since you seem to worship Rafale so much:

And the AVIC engineers didn't even have the entire randome off as is the case with that Rafale, they have ACCESS PANELS open.

What are you going to cling to now? The J20 program now has an AESA prototype on a flying J20, burying you head in the sand and trying to find excuses wont change that... Sorry.

PS. AESA's developed by different institutes will hardly look alike:

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
This doc shows that some parts of the J-20 were manufactured using Friction Stir Welding technics: link
It seems that this contributes greatly to the reduction of the mass relative to the riveting without reducing structural strength. It also stated that:
- this technology has already been applied in the airframe structure of J-20 and on the future military transport aircraft
- The development of its application in the manufacturing of the wings and the airframe itself is underway
- the cost of FSW equipment is very high

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
You can stop grasping at straws now, it seems that J20 is just J2002 with a new radar installed...

And all your rubbish about aesa's being too "sensitive" to be exposed outside is just stupid. CAC has done it before with the J10B:

And since you seem to worship Rafale so much:

And the AVIC engineers didn't even have the entire randome off as is the case with that Rafale, they have ACCESS PANELS open.

What are you going to cling to now? The J20 program now has an AESA prototype on a flying J20, burying you head in the sand and trying to find excuses wont change that... Sorry.

PS. AESA's developed by different institutes will hardly look alike:

Note in all the photographs you posted the nose cone is completely removed for fitting asea, that's what I meant.All asea occupies almost the entire radom dia ,because that will ensure higher power and range.If you say it was just a maintanence check on the photos you posted then there is no problem.

Thanks,Now I know that asea radars are accessed ,fitted and maintained on prototypes even in open ground.Upto now there is no official communication that J-20 is fitted with asea in third prototype,that is why I doubted your statement.

Incase if you have any official announcement that asea radar is fitted on the 3rd prototype of J-20 please post,and it will settle the issue once for all.
please correct your spelling error that it is not randome.

For your kind information I don't have to grasp at any straw as PAKFA will be available to IAF with much more powerful engine and asea radar, and much more stealth and kinematic capability,with whatever avionics IAF wants,so no one has to clutch at last straws flying in the wind against your J-20.

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
some pix taken recently by some member of a chinese military forum...the new look of J20 2002

Last edited:

GromHellscream

Two different roles, SAC F31 may eventually serve PLAN as a shipborn airframe.
Forget it. Navy won't tolerate a bird incapable of supersonic cruise.

What they want is a modern version Tomcat, simply said, NATF.

If you want to challenge the Master of Ocean in deep sea, do bring in the best as you can afford.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
looks same from day one.
Okay, I agree,
it is my heart that falls in love with it more and more, you feel more then you perceive more, this is called Zen. you should have an innate understanding of the notion since some Indian monk jump started the whole philosphy, hahah.

G90

Cannot wait to see J-20/31 joining together in the sky and beat some F-22/35 in actions, perferable in some middle east wars.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Cannot wait to see J-20/31 joining together in the sky and beat some F-22/35 in actions, perferable in some middle east wars.
Too fast ,Too soon.Just give some more time for americans to become more inferior as these J 20s/30s are just pvs now.
After a year or so you can beat the whole world with it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles