J20 Stealth Fighter

AprilLyrics

lets stop those nonsense argument.and back to the topic....

I think the point is to decide this J-20 is a Chinese fighter or a Russian fighter.

I think it is a chinese fighter.

1,we dont have any exact evidence that china developed it with the help of russia.and even if so,not to mention that russian wouldnt help china on such an 5th fighter,china wont let russia take part in such important project.To say the least,if russian take part in J-20 project,why they seems to know nothing about this project?after all, MIG is a russia company.

2,on this plane,up to now,we didnt see much russian parts.someone would say its engine maybe russian.but there still a possibility that they r chinese.even they r russian engines,we didnt see other russian parts.a plane with a russian engine,like F-2 with US engine is Japan's/IDF with US engine is ROC(Taiwan)'s.it is still china's.we developed the majority of this plane.and we would have WS15 in the future.LCA seems also to use a forgein engine.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Isn't J-20 already in tests..

Their should be one Thread for J-20 news and Updates..

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Any thoughtful comment on the aircraft?

By the way, it is a Nikon.
I did not understand the purpose of these pictures - there seemed to be pictures of the PAK-FA, a similar twin-engine canard aircraft with Chinese markings, a single engine aircraft with unknown markings and the F-22.

agentperry

soviet russia i remember had everything with them that USA had but nothing what USA didnt... china may develop but wont pass through USA in near future or mid-term....
moreover the major difference between china and USA is that USA is surrounded by complaint neighbors whereas in case of china it is surrounded by potential or actual enemies....
there is a big exam that lies for china in future which is to convert itself from export driven economy to domestic consumption driven economy where opportunity like USA are there and other nations finds interest in china's supremacy just like pakistan. but seeing the pattern many countries are rather going against the emergence of china may it be india or japan or malaysia... if china didnt go through this conversion and didnt allowed the other countries putting few eggs in china's basket then i think china will be next japan and nothing else, a japan with sharp-teeths.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
lets stop those nonsense argument.and back to the topic....

I think the point is to decide this J-20 is a Chinese fighter or a Russian fighter.

I think it is a chinese fighter.

1,we dont have any exact evidence that china developed it with the help of russia.and even if so,not to mention that russian wouldnt help china on such an 5th fighter,china wont let russia take part in such important project.To say the least,if russian take part in J-20 project,why they seems to know nothing about this project?after all, MIG is a russia company.

2,on this plane,up to now,we didnt see much russian parts.someone would say its engine maybe russian.but there still a possibility that they r chinese.even they r russian engines,we didnt see other russian parts.a plane with a russian engine,like F-2 with US engine is Japan's/IDF with US engine is ROC(Taiwan)'s.it is still china's.we developed the majority of this plane.and we would have WS15 in the future.LCA seems also to use a forgein engine.
This sums it up...

Last edited by a moderator:

iljz

Here is Mig slapping you in the face

First our Indian friends denied the J20's existence altogether:lol:, and stated that all images were fake and photoshopped, then they said it couldn't fly, and when there were clearer images and members posting news about its first flight, they complained there weren't video evidence. When video evidence showed up they passed the J20 off as a mere tech demonstrator without weapon bays, and when photos and videos of the J20 opening its weapon bays appeared on the thread, they claimed the J20 was a rip off of the MiG 1.44, and now MiG has just taken away the last piece of straw from your hands, what are you going to clutch next??:wave: :pound:

MiG denies stealth technology transfer to China

"MOSCOW (BNS): Russian plane maker MiG said Russia has never transferred any [COLOR=#0054e3 !important][COLOR=#0054e3 !important]stealth [COLOR=#0054e3 !important]technology[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to China to assist in the development of J-20 Black [COLOR=#0054e3 !important][COLOR=#0054e3 !important]Eagle[/COLOR][/COLOR] fifth-generation stealth fighter [COLOR=#0054e3 !important][COLOR=#0054e3 !important]prototype[/COLOR][/COLOR], according to a news report.

"We are not delivering any equipment to China, and never have," Ria Novosti news agency RIA Novosti quoting MiG spokeswoman Yelena Fyodorova said.

MiG's statement came in the wake of media reports that China's J-20 Black Eagle is based on technology and components from the Russian Mikoyan Article 1.44, a stealth technology demonstrator aircraft, the report said.

The J-20 which resembles US's F-[COLOR=#0054e3 !important][COLOR=#0054e3 !important]22 [COLOR=#0054e3 !important]Raptor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] – world's only operational fifth-generation stealth fighter – but larger in size, possesses advanced supersonic cruise ability and powerful air mobility, according to Chinese military experts.

In January China carried out the first test-flight of the new stealth fighter and for the second time in April this year.

China has been working on a future fighter program since the mid-1990s, but the J-20 Black Eagle is not expected to enter service before 2018-2020, reports said."

Here's the link MiG denies stealth technology transfer to China - Brahmand.com

You guys crack me up, have a nice day.:lol:

huaxia rox

First our Indian friends denied the J20's existence altogether:lol:, and stated that all images were fake and photoshopped, then they said it couldn't fly, and when there were clearer images and members posting news about its first flight, they complained there weren't video evidence. When video evidence showed up they passed the J20 off as a mere tech demonstrator without weapon bays, and when photos and videos of the J20 opening its weapon bays appeared on the thread, they claimed the J20 was a rip off of the MiG 1.44, and now MiG has just taken away the last piece of straw from your hands, what are you going to clutch next??:wave: :pound:

You guys crack me up, have a nice day.:lol:
so let me add more funs here.......the article only says Mig didnt transfer any tech but what about Sukhoi? and how do u know chinese didnt steal techs of mig 1.44 from mig???

i m sure guys here will keep cracking u up and never let u down on giving u more funs...

cir

It is the mentality of a people that decides the fate of that people.

cir

I almost forget to add that, by the time the 1st images of the 5th fighter from SF appears in a few months, these same Indian friends would repeat the shows that they have performed of J-20.

Watch this space!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
We know well J-20s AESA radar set-up... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles