Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Takiya masters always uses "Sufism" to deceive gullible Hindus and white wash Islamic barbarianism. Sultanete/Khilji/Mogul were noting but yesterday ISIS

They destroyed many temples and built mosques on it .......... is it sufism?
They killed many Hindus,monks&sikh gurus ............ is it sufism?
Sharia law imposed on Hindus ........ is it sufism?

for them Invaders didn't come with soldiers instead come with Sufi''s and Hindus were converted enmasse. :lol:

End note: India culture/Hinduism contains 10000 times more spiritual,Music,mystic and Songs.Sufism(mystic/songs) never ever impress any Hindu.

The sufism has lost their psychology war against our culture. They have failed to create arabi as language to communicate for muslims. More over, Sharia does not allow any Music in Islam, It's Haram. Then Sufism is to be precise not Islam, but stolen methodology from Indian subcontinent, to give a spiritual turn without any proper ideas. Hence when we speak about spirituality, Yoga is remembered.:cool3:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
One humble question, before I write my personal opinion.

Are Southern Languages effected by influence of langues those are not native to Sub-continent ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
stolen methodology from Indian subcontinent..:pound: Islam=Cheat,LIE and KILL.

Many countries/cultures still practice Sufism after getting sufficient numbers SUFI'S fate check below link ...

FYI Some recent ATTACKS on Sufi shrines in 10 different countries by Islamist's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism

The Turkish Republican state banned all the different Sufi orders and closed their institutions in 1925 after Sufis opposed the new secular order. The Iranian Islamic Republic has harassed Shia Sufi

In 1843, the Senussi Sufi were forced to flee Mecca and Medina and head to Sudan and Libya

Current attacks[edit]

In recent years, Sufi shrines, and sometimes Sufi mosques, have been damaged or destroyed in many parts of the Muslim world. Some Sufi adherents have been killed as well. Ali Gomaa, a Sufi scholar and Grand Mufti of Al Azhar, has criticized the destruction of shrines and public property as unacceptable.[106]

Pakistan[edit]
Somalia[edit]
Mali[edit]
Egypt[edit]
Libya[edit]
Tunisia[edit]
Russia, Dagestan[edit]
Iran[edit]

===================================

Because it deals with meditation and soul. when arabs came to India many of them became sufis , as they found the light and knowledge of self meditation , the true knowledge of looking inside one own's sole for salvation.

The rest got jealous and scared that this will ruin the belief of Islam :scared2: hence sufis were butchered as sufism has elements stolen from Advaita Vedanta.

Bin qasim was another cheater who edited Quran.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Summary of this thread:

It has brought together the nexus of people who love and exploit AIT.
- Commies: for obvious anti-India reasons
- UC North Indians: They want to be close to blue eyed Europeans rather their fellow countrymen
- LC South Indians/Church: To exploit the victimhood narrative that follows from claiming N invaded S. Makes it easy to harvest souls.

So, it is high time to debunk this false theory.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Summary of this thread:

- UC North Indians: They want to be close to blue eyed Europeans rather their fellow countrymen
- LC South Indians/Church: To exploit the victimhood narrative that follows from claiming N invaded S. Makes it easy to harvest souls.

well, do you know, those who have brown eyes, actually it is blue behind the brown pigment, and much bright blue than europeans ;)

but it's good, as brown eyes absorb both long and short wavelength and thus protect the eyes ;).. so it's more advance :D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop your BS.check above link, IS Hinduism influenced sufism in SOMALIA&EGYPT :p

There is no Hindu influence in Sufism,in many cultures/countries some people likes Music&Songs always. Initially they left alone after getting sufficient numbers SUFIS were KILLED by Talibans/ISIS/sharia law.
the only Hindu influence in sufism was the spirituality. Which arabs failed to understand and thus became sufi :) they hang between Sharia and spirituality. Thus complete blank.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Not every sufi,who made india his home was a saint but a bigot and looked down on non muslims and shiyas alike.

one such prick was Ahamd sarhindi of Nasbandi order,he was jailed by both akbar and jahangir,he also opposed their liberal religious policy.

His aim was that India was to be ‘cleansed of all filth’ to usher in the glory of Islam,he opined that dhimmies should open their mouth so that jaziya collector could spit,once he was visiting his mentor but after seeing that his mentor is giving his blessings to hindus,he returned from midway.

His grave is in sirhind punjab where several pakis visits every year,last year BJP govt denied visa to pakis lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Sirhindi

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop your BS. IS Hinduism influenced sufism in 10 different countries in Africa(mali,Egypt and so on)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism :p

There is no Hindu influence in Sufism,in many cultures/countries some people likes Music&Songs always. Initially they left alone after getting sufficient numbers SUFIS would be KILLED by Talibans/ISIS/sharia law.
then how come arabis got confused with the world Spirituality? :p

Bornubus

There are indeed stark similarities between some sufi concepts and Hindusim - especially Advaita philosophy,don't forget Our rishis and sages used to visit far off land like arabia before islam.

The central doctrine of Sufism, sometimes called Wahdat-ul-Wujood or Wahdat al-Wujud or Unity of Being, is the Sufi understanding of Tawhid (the oneness of God; absolute monotheism).

The work of Noted scholar Ibn Arabi has been highly influenced by Advaita school,which has been considered non muslim by wahabi mullahs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Arabi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

Also,There have been many Sufi saints in India like Mazhar Jan-i-Janan who accept Ram and Krishna as the Prophets of God,some even accepted Vedas as revealed book like quran in 1750s

"Prince Muhammad Dara Shikoh (1627-1658 AD) the favorite Sufi son of Moghul emperor, Shah Jehan... wrote in his Persian translation of the Upanishads. 'After gradual research; I have come to the conclusion that long before all heavenly books, God had revealed to the Hindus, through the Rishis of yore, of whom Brahma was the Chief, His four books of knowledge, the Rig Veda, the Yajur Veda, the Sama Veda and the Atharva Veda.' ... The Quran itself, he said, made veiled references to the Upanishads as the 'first heavenly book and the fountainhead of the ocean of monotheism.' In his Majma al-Bahrain, he sought to reconcile the Sufi theory with the Vedanta. He was able to affirm that Sufism and Advaita Vedantism (Hinduism) are essentially the same, with a surface difference of terminology."

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the Islamis, tried to copy Adhyatm but this was totaly against the book and sharia. So they tried to develop something which is allowed in Islam and not haram. And came up with different orders of Sufism .. still failed to understand that, aim is not ritual, but Moksha.

asingh10

Summary of this thread:

In America, Black people who live in ghettos will also tell you how their ancestors were kings and queens, how they built magnificent civilizations. That pretty much sums up the your ancestor vs my ancestor debate. Most Indians suffer from delusions of grandeur and prefer to live in a glorious past as opposed to present day realities. Chinese philosopher Hu Shih mentioned in his essay "Indianization of China", how Chinese mind was more pragmatic in comparison with Indian one that is obsessed with mythologies and stories.

Last edited:

asingh10

"If any people or race is to be characterized in a word, I would say that the Chinese mind is eminently practical in contrast to the Indian mind, which is speculative and tending toward abstraction and unworldliness and nonhistorical-mindedness. When the Buddhist monks first came to China, the people objected to their not working and to their being celibates. The Chinese people reasoned: If those monks do not work, who will feed them? No other than those who are not monks or priests. The laymen will naturally have to work for non-working parasites. If the monks do not marry, who are going to look after their ancestral spirits? Indians took it for granted that the spiritual teachers would not engage in manual labor, and it was most natural for them to be dependent upon laymen for their food, clothing, and housing. It was beneath their dignity to work on the farm, to chop wood, to wash dishes. Under these social conditions Zen could not arise in India, for it is one of the most typical traits of Zen life that the masters and disciples work together in all kinds of manual activity and that, while thus working, they exchange their mondoo on highly metaphysical subjects. They, however, carefully avoid using abstract terms. They utilize any concrete objects they find about them in order to be convinced of the universality of truth. If they are picking tea leaves, the plants themselves become the subject of discourse. If they are walking and notice some objects such as birds or animals, the birds or animals are immediately taken up for a lively mondoo. Not only things living or not living but also the activities they are manifesting are appropriate matter for serious inquiry. For Zen masters, life itself with all its dynamism is eloquent expression of the Tao. "

"The masters are not to be detained with such idle discussions as to whether a thing is conventionally tabooed or not. Their objective is not iconoclasm, but their way of judging values comes out automatically as such from their inner life. The judgment we, as outsiders, give them is concerned only with the bygone traces of the Zen life, with the corpse whose life has departed a long time ago. Zen thus keeps up its intimate contact with life. I would not say that the Indian mind is not like this, but rather that the Chinese mind is more earth-conscious and hates to be lifted up too high from the ground. The Chinese people are practical in this sense, and Zen is deeply infused with this spirit."

- Zen: A Reply to Hu Shih, By Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki

Last edited:

Bornubus

Actually Telugu contains 30% Sanskrit vocab(equal to Hindi lang) and in present day it became 'Tenglish' like 'Hinglish' in north.

My suggestion is remove filthy farsi&arabic vocab from Hindi and replace Sanskrit or Add more Sanskrit words in it.From past two decades Bollysh**&galzals are glorifying farsi&arabic filth.

So our priority must be,if possible change Bolly&gazals language or just KILL both. :D
Sanskrit is a sister language of old persian (avestan) which predates islam may be arabic is a filthy language as it belong to backward bedouins but not persian,persians have a glorious past and rich culture for thousands of years.

It was a court language of sikh empire and many sikh Gurus were very fond of persian,they used to write in persian,it is also included in guru granth sahib and dasam grantha.

Sabzi (vegetable),rang (colour),dur (far),bad (kharab) persian hindi words

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Actually Telugu contains 30% Sanskrit vocab(equal to Hindi lang) and in present day it became 'Tenglish' like 'Hinglish' in north.

My suggestion is remove filthy farsi&arabic vocab from Hindi and replace Sanskrit or Add more Sanskrit words in it.From past two decades Bollysh**&galzals are glorifying farsi&arabic filth.

So our priority must be,if possible change Bolly&gazals language or just KILL both. :D
So you are saying there is no influence.

Good.

Fortunately I have meet couple of people from South India and one from Sri Lanka who explained me in great length how Tamil is the only and last remaining Pinnacle of Hinduism. Especially when Sanskrit is dying and is not even a spoken language anymore.

Also I have read Ramayana and abut Maharishi Agatsya. One tale was told to me by my grandfather that during marriage of Shiva and Goddess Parvati the earth started tilting towards north because all the gods went to Himalayas to attend the marriage. To balance the earth Maharishi Agatsya alone was sent to South India. I have also read starter's Sanskrit and few books where It is said that Tamil was invented by Maharishi Agatsya.

The point I am trying to make here for Indians especially Hindus from North India is that Tamil and other southern languages must be given the respect they deserve, rather learnt if possible.Tamil language is not that can divide us but can be a link to unite us till eternity.

As far as Hindi is concern then it is highly Urudized. More Sanskritized Hindi is limited only to official document language in few states. Few of the Hindi soaps I have found have started using Sanskritized Hindi recently but generally Bollywood is Urduized. Urdu is winning the race If one see the overall content that is served.

Therefore seeing language vis a vis scope of religion is concern then I have no hope from Hindi but Tamil.

I hope I am making sense here because It is too late here for me and I need to go to sleep now.
Thanks

asingh10

Most kids these days would have trouble understanding the heavily Sanskritized Hindi of BR Chopra's Mahabharat and Chanakya shows. Don't think anyone can deliver dialogues like that either.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It would be unfair to paint all Southern states in the same light as Tamil Nadu. The Telegu and Kannada people are quite accommodative. Hence their progress, in comparison to the TN.

Sambha ka Boss

Your question is as retarded as me asking Would you be OK if I use your house if I say that you can use your house too?

Stop asking stupid questions . Hindi had no business to be taught forcibly to Tamils in the first place.
But what made Tamil Nadu representative of all states who don't speak Hindi as native languages. Your anti-Hindi agitation had no taker beyond Tamil Nadu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles