Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I belong to himalayan state where Mughals couldn't keep step, and every time when they did, they were butchered.. go and read history.
Is that why your kind speaks Hindi, the illegitimate child of Persian, instead of Sanskrit?:lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
go and see how proud fair skin marshalll race northies pray at ajmer sharif, nizamuddin auliya, ghazi salar masud shrine (nephew of mahmud ghaznavi fyi). ganga jamuna tehzeeb ring a bell ? thats intellectual subversion at its best.there of coins of ghaznavi with shahadah on them in sanskrit. hows that for subversion ? allopanishad ?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopanishad
grow up and end this bullshit, comparing ni moronery with si moronery won't get us anywhere.
I am not aware about other northern state, but I can tell about mine, that we confronted with gurkhas and then later british, total 40 years of total confrontation till 47, in 40% of the state rest 60% remained uninvaded. No Mughal could invade, as they were butchered near Saharanpur.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
the official language in my state is sanskrit. Brush your brain.. and I understand more than you do :)
Really, your official language is Sanskrit and not Hindi? I am curious, which state is it? Its not your ass now is it?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
sanskrit, hindi and english(additional) .. go google.
again, stop answering like a retard. What is your first official language or first language? Is it Hindi or Sanskrit. Which language is most widely spoken? Let's see what your mythical state is.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
:pound: again, stop answering like a retard. What is your first official language or first language? Is it Hindi or Sanskrit. Which language is most widely spoken? Let's see what your mythical state is.
i told you, google it... you are on defence forum. not some class 5th SST period. :p . you will know a lot of things.. chalo agey baro

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
:pound:

Why were you posting European homes as your ancestral home then self respect lacking cretin? Just few posts back you were claiming you were european descendants and martial race and now that both has been busted you are running with your tails behind your ass:lol:

Again, I find it particularly amusing to put your kind where you belong- in the gutter. You are not the first Punjabi with inferiority complex who I pwned nor will you be the last:rofl:

And what's with the methaglori or some other shit faith you were bsing about? I busted that about your faith too now dint I? Have you had enough with your ass being pwned today or do you want more?:lol:

And the last thing I need is respect from self respect lacking Punjabi like you which take pride in getting raped by European invaders(as per AIT)
Like a disgraced liar who are being humiliated by his own words not other's.

Where did you get the idea that i am Punjabi ?

Also point out the post where i bagged about Martial race,i am the one who debunked it when i mentioned Nihang Sikh order which had several Mazhabi sikhs.

And there is no methaglori its called megalithic culture in south India where your dravid ancestors got buried instead of cremation.

So stop acting like a biatch ..... Admi Ban.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Lol nailed it :lol:

And you made him curious ahaha
some people think that.. nothing is being done. If we are 80%, because every one has continued to resist. Otherwise look at Iran, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, all were made 100% Muslim within 100 years.

asingh10

I am not aware about other northern state, but I can tell about mine, that we confronted with gurkhas and then later british, total 40 years of total confrontation till 47, in 40% of the state rest 60% remained uninvaded. No Mughal could invade, as they were butchered near Saharanpur.
That's true for Uttaranchal but I'm talking about the culture today in general. Many NI folks do go to Sufi shrines, that's a fact. I know an Uttaranchali who does it. And Uttaranchal is 14% Muslim today, its experiencing one of the fastest growths of M population. Roorkee Dehradun wagerah jaa k dekh lo, muzzafarnagar se laga hua hai.

Last edited:

asingh10

@Screambowl look at Bollywood and its promotion of softcore Islamism. You can't tell me that is not subversion. I go to weddings and they play those songs even there. Why the heck would you have a couple of songs themed around sufiyana culture in every movie, in a country that's 80% Hindu ? That defies all marketing principles.

And who is the major audience for Bollywood ? It's North Indians.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That's true for Uttaranchal but I'm talking about the culture today in general. Many NI folks do go to Sufi shrines, that's a fact. And Uttaranchal is 14% Muslim today, its experiencing one of the fastest growths of M population. Roorkee Dehradun wagerah jaa k dekh lo, muzzafarnagar se laga hua hai.
In UK, they are only at border, close to UP. They cannot come up and create mess. In such cases, it's not allowed. Lot's of illegal land grabbing happens, to build a gurudwara, or Mosque, but then people are totally raw and intolerant when such thing happens. Then even law cannot do if villagers and panchayat comes into protection.

look at Bollywood and its promotion of softcore Islamism. You can't tell me that is not subversion. I go to weddings and they play those songs even there. Why the heck would you have a couple of songs themed around sufiyana culture in every movie, in a country that's 80% Hindu ? That defies all marketing principles.

And who is the major audience for Bollywood ? It's North Indians.
I believe that Sufism is what exactly Indian Muslims should believe in, because it is contaminated or torn Islam. It came to India and got elements of our culture, leaving the most part of original arab trend behind. This should continue..

asingh10

In UK, they are only at border, close to UP. They cannot come up and create mess. In such cases, it's not allowed. Lot's of illegal land grabbing happens, to build a gurudwara, or Mosque, but then people are totally raw and intolerant when such thing happens. Then even law cannot do if villagers and panchayat comes into protection.

I believe that Sufism is what exactly Indian Muslims should believe in, because it is contaminated or torn Islam. It came to India and got elements of our culture, leaving the most part of original arab trend behind. This should continue..
Sufism is not what people think it is. Aurangzeb was a Sufi of Naqshbandi order, for instance.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sufism is not what people think it is. Aurangzeb was a Sufi of Naqshbandi order, for instance.
true, but he was strict follower of tehmiya when he administered, that is more dangerous. Because when it comes to softness, gyan yoga and advaita vedanta beats all, even sufis are not close. More over people find it close to some meditation etc.. which today's Musalman will not accept ;)

asingh10

Some one pointed out that Hindus lack a pan Indian identity due to regionalism and caste. But the truth is Muslims have caste, class and regional divides too. The Ashraf-Ajlaf divide has been there since they arrived in subcontinent. Yet they seem to transcend all these divides when it really counts, Hindus incapable of it.

"The poor Muslims will not join the poor Hindus to get justice from the rich. He is conscious that any injury to a rich Muslim, to a Muslim landlord or to a Muslim mill-owner, is a disservice to the Muslim community, for it is thereby weakened in its struggle against the Hindu community." - Dr. Ambedkar

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
India 60 year oldTamil more then 2000 year .so no one in Tamil nadu will leave Tamil for connect language (Hindi) idea from north
Well, no one is asking them to. I know I wouldn't want to lose an ancient language for some other even if it is not my mother tongue but is one of my country's languages. But it wouldn't hurt to learn one more language which is spoken nationally.

pmaitra

This thread has turned into a slugfest where people abuse each other, and each other's ancestors.

Members are reminded to re-read the forum rules. Some who are incorrigible will not be reasoned with. It is not fair to close the thread just because few members cannot act in a civilized manner. Violators will be ousted.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
some people think that.. nothing is being done. If we are 80%, because every one has continued to resist. Otherwise look at Iran, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, all were made 100% Muslim within 100 years.
And above all,Iranians are the special case,i mean they had a rich culture, language and religion which predates Islam and since Islam was a forced religion with Arab conquest they did not made peace with it although they are muslim ,they look down on Arabs and mainstream Islam which is Sunnis Islam influenced by Arab culture.

Only Iranians follow their non Arab native culture in ME their names like shahriyar,jahangir are Persian which predates Islam like their festival Nowroj.

Unlike most of the Muslims specifically Indian subcontinent where they follow slave version of Islam subservient to Arabs while they dress and emulate themselves like arab Ma is replaced by Ammi while their names are Arab unlike Iran and south east Asia.

sabari

Really, your official language is Sanskrit and not Hindi? I am curious, which state is it? Its not your ass now is it?
I consider you as west slave you don't know you history and don't have respect for others history . your are only capable useless talk . you are a sham to Tamil race. Change your location .even pothigai hill has a good history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles