Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
That's genius really. Could prove to be a deathblow to AAP's free bijli model. Makes you wonder what other freebies can be made obsolete through well thought out incentives.
yeah that wouldnt be a freeby more likely an investment people get free electricity govt get more energy indipendency for us i think energy independence is very important we aint a middle eastern oil well

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's genius really. Could prove to be a deathblow to AAP's free bijli model. Makes you wonder what other freebies can be made obsolete through well thought out incentives.
AAP Khujliwal has brought own version today :lol:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Somehow, it is different from the one being claimed to be Vande Metro earlier
View attachment 244624View attachment 244625View attachment 244626
That left guy is Vande Sleeper I guess.
Sleeper Vande Bharat is still not even half complete. Also, from the look it seems it front will be a different from normal Vande Bharat

Screenshot_20240309-191503.png
Ya'll Nibbiars That's Mumbai Monorail stakes.
GI2x5YfWgAAO20U.jpeg

GI22suJX0AA6yJy.jpeg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Akasa Air probably would be the first one to move toward the DBPIA.

1707569337370.jpeg

Last edited:

slayingheaven

Country flag
How do we hope to eliminate corruption in Infrastructure? I mean we know except 2-3 like L&T, S&P such, every other builder is a bitch of politicians and mafia. I know the recent gobermint done commendable job in infra but there still exists organized corruption in most of the cases. If we ever want to become developed country we need to get rid of this. Also in another context why did we never had any PSU infra company? Would existence of such company although lazy and slow reduce corruption because they can be answerable instead of shady scums.

omaebakabaka

How do we hope to eliminate corruption in Infrastructure? I mean we know except 2-3 like L&T, S&P such, every other builder is a bitch of politicians and mafia. I know the recent gobermint done commendable job in infra but there still exists organized corruption in most of the cases. If we ever want to become developed country we need to get rid of this. Also in another context why did we never had any PSU infra company? Would existence of such company although lazy and slow reduce corruption because they can be answerable instead of shady scums.
Ghar ke chor ko mahadevji bhi pakad nahi sakta bhai....its a matter of being civilized and care for something for being born as human. Short of hardcore leadership like CCP that carries a big stick, nothing will happen. PSU infra will be same....L&T and others just outsource corruption, they can't escape.

One aspect could all QC and acceptance should be in the hands of BRO for major highways and expressways, no bills paid until they certify. They generally do decent job in constructing roads in remote areas.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
NBCC is a PSU, they are building world trade centre in delhi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles