Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

I just can't explain
Pathetic
Don't expect any retaliation if casualty is less than 5
They know it we know it and they are taking advantage of it
It’s a cat and mouse game.

Militant group of 20 has a target of 400,000 with numerous convoys doing routinely travel from Kupwara to Jammu. They can hit whenever they want and run away and then reappear months later in an entirely different sector.

In the end, the dismantling of Pak terror is what will end this because i’ll be honest, IA has a very hard task in locating 20 militants across a wide geographical statez

VictorDelta4

Country flag
On the other side, 19RR apparently lost men due to an accident in Anantnag and here we have the cheesiest pigs taking credit for it.
After Assassin squad, Let me introduce you to the Falcon Squad of TRF! Allah SWT granted them with wings so that they could fly to their 72hoors instead of blowing themselves up or a 7.62 canoing them!
1714833281131.png

Kumaoni

On the other side, 19RR apparently lost men due to an accident in Anantnag and here we have the cheesiest pigs taking credit for it.
After Assassin squad, Let me introduce you to the Falcon Squad of TRF! Allah SWT granted them with wings so that they could fly to their 72hoors instead of blowing themselves up or a 7.62 canoing them!
View attachment 251464
Is it an accident or an IED blast??? If TRF comes out with videos and pics then what?

Most probablt an accident that these cunts are taking credit for.

Arad Operator

IED blast it seems but could be an accident also and these pigs trying to get credit for it!

Kumaoni

Then IA did a shitty cover up job and should answer for it. Although judging by how Dwivedi did a shitty ass job and yet is on the way to become COAS, I would not expect anything decent from any of the top leadership there.
Wow. Dwivedi whose tenure led to back to back humiliations is now the COAS??? God save India. Seriously.

Kumaoni

We will see. No statement from the IA yet. TRF didn’t even release anantnag gun battle which only confirms my theory that the CO and 2IC went down and got attacked while doing humanitarian duties.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles