Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Crazywithmath

Country flag
A. Lots of well paying jobs held by women who will refuse to be breadwinners and still insist on a higher status man.
Not true. Very few women manage to land well paying jobs; even in uber diverse Murica. In fact, women (and men) getting stuck in low paying/contractual jobs is one major reason why birth rates collapsed in Japan and Korea. You need socio-economic mobility to keep birth rates stable in a rich country - very few nations manage to do it (Scandinavian nations, France are a few notable exceptions).

Although I don't disagree with the original claim that islam tends to employ a lot of brute-force techniques to take care of potential socio-economic/cultural flashpoints.

sameer3694

The cost of pursuing an MBBS in India has increased dramatically in the past few years

it's high time the government steps in and puts a cap on tuition fees. These private educational institutions in India are literally looting people.

In a country with a per capita income of just $2500 the cost of medical education can go up to 1.5 crores whereas there are countries with per capita income of over $15,000 and the MBBS fees are only 30-40 lakhs.
I know. The entire private medical college system operates like a mafia with huge capitation fees. Experienced this in our own family. But still all these kids going to countries like Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, should know and understand the risks. I'm honestly hoping that there are no Indians in Tajikistan with ISIS recruiting there in full power.

It cannot always be like our people go wherever they want and then be like Mudiji please hame bacha lo🥹.

shade

Country flag
I don't believe the Pakis saying that it was due to a fight between locals and Egyptians.

Chances are Pakis were grooming local women and minors and the locals decided to teach these Pakis a lesson.
Same
If it was Egyptians to Arabo ka pela kyu nahi hua?
Target was Porkies and since us and Kanglus look similar humara bhi pela ho gaya

Vinash

Country flag
Same
If it was Egyptians to Arabo ka pela kyu nahi hua?
Target was Porkies and since us and Kanglus look similar humara bhi pela ho gaya
It's a mob of 300+ locals who even targeted Paki women.

Mobs don't behave that way over petty group fights between men.

It seems like revenge for Pakis grooming locals i.e if you touch our women, we touch your women.

Anupu

Country flag
I don't believe the Pakis saying that it was due to a fight between locals and Egyptians.

Chances are Pakis were grooming local women and minors and the locals decided to teach these Pakis a lesson.
You have severely underestimated the Egyptians. They are original homeland of Muslim brotherhood and all the filth that comes with it.

thebakofbakchod

It seems like revenge for Pakis grooming locals i.e if you touch our women, we touch your women.
Has it even been confirmed that paki women were rapped? Seems like pakis were crying 10+ dead or wtv but no one is dead is what the kergis are claiming

Vinash

Country flag
You have severely underestimated the Egyptians. They are original homeland of Muslim brotherhood and all the filth that comes with it.

Could be sexual grooming by Egyptians too.

My point was, I don't believe it was merely due to a fight between locals and Egyptians.

Such a large local mob doesn't form over petty fights. I bet the local women were groomed or raped by Egyptians or Pakis and the locals retaliated.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Or, just Muslims being Muslims. I mean pakis definitely did something. But the mob is going muslim

Vinash

Country flag
Has it even been confirmed that paki women were rapped? Seems like pakis were crying 10+ dead or wtv but no one is dead is what the kergis are claiming
Impossible to get confirmation as the raped women won't come out in public.

Imagine the future of a Pakistani woman that admits to have been raped.

Blue Water Strength

Country flag
Or, just Muslims being Muslims. I mean pakis definitely did something. But the mob is going muslim
Exactly they did something alright. Otherwise, this type of mass attack wouldn't have happened.:scared1:

A day Without Beizzati Is A Day Wasted for Porkies....😂😂🤣🤣
Not just porkies but flying lungi technology walas are also getting thrashed.:truestory:

@Jimih @Marliii @NoobWannaLearn @notaname @Blademaster @shade @Butter Chicken @The Juggernaut

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

A day Without Beizzati Is A Day Wasted for Porkies....😂😂🤣🤣
Porki students are being Thrashed in Kyrgyzstan as one of the Porki students rapes a minor Local girl bringing FAME to Pakhanistan.

And Porkies are sending nuke threats to Kyrgyzstan on internet... :pound::pound::pound:
Its so funny everytime pakis gets thrashed or clowned on by any country their primary responce is “ATAMI BAMB” :pound:

sameer3694

Exactly they did something alright. Otherwise, this type of mass attack wouldn't have happened.:scared1:

Not just porkies but flying lungi technology walas are also getting thrashed.:truestory:

@Jimih @Marliii @NoobWannaLearn @notaname @Blademaster @shade @Butter Chicken @The Juggernaut
How come people with Turkish ancestry are being beaten so brutally?😡🤬 What is the Turkish embassy even doing when the diaspora is being treated like this? Shame.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles