Indian Special Forces

Mardkodardnhihota

Good morning, esteemed members of this community. I am a novice and seek clarification on certain matters. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

1. What is the process by which soldiers or military officers become eligible or are chosen to participate in specialized training programs such as scuba diving or freefall?
2. How many badges(distinct from medals) can be attained in the special forces, and who holds the record for the greatest number? A photograph of the individual would be highly appreciated.

I hope I'm not coming across as impolite, but I'm just curious

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Good morning, esteemed members of this community. I am a novice and seek clarification on certain matters. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

1. What is the process by which soldiers or military officers become eligible or are chosen to participate in specialized training programs such as scuba diving or freefall?
2. How many badges(distinct from medals) can be attained in the special forces, and who holds the record for the greatest number? A photograph of the individual would be highly appreciated.

I hope I'm not coming across as impolite, but I'm just curious
1. They just have to volunteer like they do with sf I think

2. No clue about 2 one as sf members especially in para hardly wear their uniform in words of col. Shivendra Pratap Singh kanwar sir hardly remembers when he ever wore the full uniform

Mardkodardnhihota

1. They just have to volunteer like they do with sf I think

2. No clue about 2 one as sf members especially in para hardly wear their uniform in words of col. Shivendra Pratap Singh kanwar sir hardly remembers when he ever wore the full uniform
Thank u for ur reply 😊

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
have heard about that yes...Digender Kumar was also in 10 Para and in NSG if I'm not wrong right ?
Just as a FYI in Lanka and Kargil he was with the Rajputana Rifles. Cant seem to find any mention of when he was with 10SF. He would have been quiet old when he passed selection.

His kill count over his career is probably 100+

Last edited:

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Just as a FYI in Lanka and Kargil he was with the Rajputana Rifles. Cant seem to find any mention of when he was with 10SF. He would have been quiet old when he passed selection.

Nickname Cobra saved a high rank officer in srilanka Ltte terrorist throws a grenade at officer gypsy He catches it and throw it in on the terrorist

Jedi Operator

Country flag

their is no mention of him being in Para SF or NSG other than the badges he wears

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles