Indian Special Forces

Hydra7.62

Country flag
Can someone explain me what is Chandigarh lobby in detail ? and how is it related to Chandigarh ?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Can someone explain me what is Chandigarh lobby in detail ? and how is it related to Chandigarh ?
simply chandigarh lobby was a group of hig profile ex servicemen who lobbied for the procurement of systems for which they get high sums of money (in multiple crores) and dismantling the development of system in our own country

from a good reddit post explaining the chandigarh lobby

from the post :
Forces must shun imports, go for Make in India, says General Rawat.

Learnt a lot about Bipin Rawat from people who have access to higher ups in the army. He was an absolutely clean and non corrupt man who went about dismantling something known as the “Chandigarh lobby” a corrupt group of retired army middlemen who used to dictate every arms deal.

Level of corruption in Armed Forces,call it Chandigarh lobby or something else,a retired Lt Gen Tejinder Singh offered Gen VK Singh,bribe of 14 crores in latter's own office.

Nothing happened to that crook but VK Singh was hounded with a coup fake news and even on his birth date

Many people do not know that there is a "Chandigarh Lobby" in India which used to actively take part in the defence procurement and has very close proximity with Congress. Our defence purchases are nearly 1 lac crore a year.

if we consider 10% commission then it is 10000 crores Now this is Zero Nil.

General Rawat stopped all that commission.

Few were elated when the crash happened ...You know why

When I used to write against the Chandigarh Lobby and defended CDS Rawat when he was mocked with crude monikers like ‘Mungeri’, they doxxed me and threatened my uncle that a lawsuit would be filed against me.

General VK Singh was right about Chandigarh Lobby. That Lobby was instrumental in dismantling of Indian Army's best covert unit "TSD".

Former Brahmos chief A Sivathanu Pillai writes in his book ‘The Path Unexplored’ that army commanders tried their best to sabotage the Brahmos cruise missile - India's most successful weapon. (He doesn't name them but it's the Chandigarh Gang)

2. Pillai reveals that these senior military commanders wanted to scuttle the BrahMos project by declaring its performance unsatisfactory. Their plan was to continue India’s dependency on imports, which would result in more kickbacks for middlemen.

3. The Chandigarh Gang is not exclusively based in Chandigarh, but is only centered there. Its elements exist in different parts of the country. Army chief General VK Singh broke the back of the Chandigarh Gang, but it continues to survive.

4. General Rawat was known to be incorruptible. He was implementing Narendra Modi's Atmanirbhar India project in the defence services. Today, many sectors are now off limits to importers. The loss to the import lobby must be to the tune of thousands of crores of rupees.

5. It's convenient to blame China or Pakistan, but looking within us is the hardest thing to do. No country, with the exception of Pakistan, has more internal enemies and saboteurs than India. Unfortunately, this is the one angle that will never be revealed.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
simply chandigarh lobby was a group of hig profile ex servicemen who lobbied for the procurement of systems for which they get high sums of money (in multiple crores) and dismantling the development of system in our own country

from a good reddit post explaining the chandigarh lobby

from the post :
read this too : there a big reason why we gonna be facing a 2+0.5 front war https://trunicle.com/indian-armys-chandigarh-lobby-the-enemy-within-our-own-defense-forces/

Hydra7.62

Country flag
read this too : there a big reason why we gonna be facing a 2+0.5 front war https://trunicle.com/indian-armys-chandigarh-lobby-the-enemy-within-our-own-defense-forces/
What is their current status are these bastards still interfering with our procurements ?

I once asked my father (retd.) about corruption in armed forces he told me about how some ex servicemen (especially high ranking officers) act as middlemen and promote corruption and bribing other personals. Now i understand he was referring to 'Chandigarh lobby'.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
What is their current status are these bastards still interfering with our procurements ?

I once asked my father (retd.) about corruption in armed forces he told me about how some ex servicemen (especially high ranking officers) act as middlemen and promote corruption and bribing other personals. Now i understand he was referring to 'Chandigarh lobby'.
currently they are in hibernation mode (they are close associates of some congress members too) cause govt backs atmanirbhar and most of army officers are sensible enough to know we cant fight only on imported weapons
losing gen bipin rawat was a huge blow to nation but things are going fine (just a little slow)

Jedi Operator

Country flag

The fuck ?!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

The fuck ?!
Thinking about using J&K SOG more but I still think it's a shit idea we think things are getting better and then boom some shit goes down.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles