Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Another logic of a 10/11inch 556 is also that I can go from being effective "Outside" to being Effective "Inside" without having to change my gun

- Though that too isnt the most Ideal hence the MP-7

PS in a combat situation dont discount the Value of Shared Logistics.

The above does not apply to Urban CT units like NSG etf ofcourse
Yea but MP7 is almost hated by everyone in the US forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
From what I have heard it isn't really that effective IRL situations eats too many bullets for just 1 guy and does not use a standard round so logistics too check out grand thumbs video on it but it is extremely fun to shoot that's agreed by everyone

rkhanna

Country flag
From what I have heard it isn't really that effective IRL situations eats too many bullets for just 1 guy and does not use a standard round so logistics too check out grand thumbs video on it but it is extremely fun to shoot that's agreed by everyone
Well IMO (and this is me sitting on my office armchair) - Its a very specific weapon system to fill a very niche roll in very specialized units (JSOC). provides compactness (inside vehicles/Submarines/Swim/etc) and extended range and firepower (over MP5)

In the world of Apples and Oranges the MP7 is a tomato.

Didnt undersstand the eat too much bullets comment? anything will eat bullets if you depress the trigger.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Well IMO (and this is me sitting on my office armchair) - Its a very specific weapon system to fill a very niche roll in very specialized units (JSOC). provides compactness (inside vehicles/Submarines/Swim/etc) and extended range and firepower (over MP5)

In the world of Apples and Oranges the MP7 is a tomato.

Didnt undersstand the eat too much bullets comment? anything will eat bullets if you depress the trigger.
Meant it takes too many bullets to take down a guy which the forces dosent like it's unique and works well in undercover situations like (inside cars and viechles) that's why it is still in service with JSOC units who might just look to replace them anytime soon like how they were looking to replace HK416 idk if they have replaced them by now or not.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Well thats a ridiculous review isnt it when it is not ment to be a infantry weapon. its for Urban Policing and Urban CT/HRT no. It was to upskill the Mp5 to help deal with Body armour.
In the end I think 6.8 mm will be standard in new US world and should solve any problems they ever faced

rkhanna

Country flag

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I searching for the same,read it in dixies posts in insta.Both P-90 and Mp-7s are not that worth the money have niche roles .Thanks for posting.
Yep P-90 is another one which has this reputation but I think that mag size makes it popular still and for MP7 apart from all the critics I have heard one thing I have always heard is it's accurate af

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
and quiet AF
and can penetrate Kevlar
As always it has both pros and cons unfortunately from what I heard their Con will make it so it will get replaced I really liked the gun since my COD days but has anyone noticed? Sigs are stepping up and getting selected left and right for new JSOC weapons

rkhanna

Country flag
As always it has both pros and cons unfortunately from what I heard their Con will make it so it will get replaced I really liked the gun since my COD days but has anyone noticed? Sigs are stepping up and getting selected left and right for new JSOC weapons
BTW just as an observation - JSOC tends to replace their weapons every 7-10 years. Its just their evolutionary mindset. There is always someone building a better mouse trap and JSOC always wants it first.

a JSOC contract is the singular best marketing tool for a company.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
BTW just as an observation - JSOC tends to replace their weapons every 7-10 years. Its just their evolutionary mindset. There is always someone building a better mouse trap and JSOC always wants it first.

a JSOC contract is the singular best marketing tool for a company.
Sig is swimming in money literally should have formed a JV with some Indian company would have definitely won some more contracts

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Can VBSS do something about their helmet covers? Although it's fine it just look odd af on black we have seen them with black helmet covers too why not stick to that and have they thought about replacing their sterlings? (They got sigs from Army but couldn't have gotten mp9s?)

20240327_125438.jpg

20240327_125436.jpg

Global Defence

Articles