Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metty

If China wants to mediate in Kashmir, I'm sure we can mediate in Taiwan..
We have . options...

Because Chinese Have 25 country Border Dispute Issue..

We have big open ground...+ US is big Opponent of china

Metty

Indian Army's recruitment drive was being held in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district last month and nearly 19,000 Kashmiri youth had applied to join.

What could be their real motive behind joining the Indian Army ?

Govt & Army think they want to join because they love India.
What do you think?

Post Courtesy Shankh Naad

N E V E R...

I also not believe... Most Kashmiri...

They Just Eat,sleep, Grow up, teach, By Indian people Money... and shouting anti Indian Slogan and stone pelting on our force...

This is Ridiculous... why every indian give their money to this cockroaches....

At one time Every indian will become anti Kashmiri.. and stop Evry tour of Kashmir..

That day that cockroaches understand....
Why india is important for them!!

Akshay_Fenix

N E V E R...

I also not believe... Most Kashmiri...

They Just Eat,sleep, Grow up, teach, By Indian people Money... and shouting anti Indian Slogan and stone pelting on our force...

This is Ridiculous... why every indian give their money to this cockroaches....

At one time Every indian will become anti Kashmiri.. and stop Evry tour of Kashmir..

That day that cockroaches understand....
Why india is important for them!!
Stop the flow of money from India and they will start taking money from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

There are 8 million kashmiris and even if lets say 30% are filled with hate, you still have 70% on your side. Take the money away and you will have 100% against you.

Instead of being Anti-Pakistan, the media(MSM) wants the people of India to become anti-Kashmiri and as a citizien of India you do not want that and also make sure others don't as well. Pakistan wants Indians to become anti-kashmir. They want the divide.

Our hatred should be towards Pakistan and not towards our own people. Mind you kashmiris are ex-hindus.

The day you become anti-Kashmir is the day you toe the porki line.

Last edited:

Metty

Main. Problems is 370..

Once 370 removed then automatically.. All Indian rules Apply strictly..

Anti india Slogan.., become anti national activities
Pakistani flag host is become Anti national activitie..

All govt Building On only indian flag ...

So immediately all Pakistani mentality call off..
No more madressa, no more pandits harassment movements, Kashmiri pandits restoration quick possible, Indian investors quick buy all land and big investment can make big changes...

S I want to say.. mr.Modi..

F...k... break with PDP..apply President rule..remove 370 and Make Strong Statement to... All Pak Pig All cockroaches(separatist) and arab Nation who Cowellly funding..

SilentKiller

Country flag
Main. Problems is 370..

Once 370 removed then automatically.. All Indian rules Apply strictly..

Anti india Slogan.., become anti national activities
Pakistani flag host is become Anti national activitie..

All govt Building On only indian flag ...

So immediately all Pakistani mentality call off..
No more madressa, no more pandits harassment movements, Kashmiri pandits restoration quick possible, Indian investors quick buy all land and big investment can make big changes...

S I want to say.. mr.Modi..

F...k... break with PDP..apply President rule..remove 370 and Make Strong Statement to... All Pak Pig All cockroaches(separatist) and arab Nation who Cowellly funding..
Modi ji should revoke Article 370 in 2018, by that time they will be in majority in both houses.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Some times things "need" to get a lot worse before they get better.
Agreed, sometimes it's needed to get the support from some quarters. Today Kashmir situation is highlighted in media that any strict action will have mass public support. I wish our team some success, waiting for good news.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Revoking article 370 needs ratification by J&K assembly. This clause was inserted by Nehru-pasand Goapalaswami Ayyangar.

This was behind the mission 44 in 2014.
Transfer of powers back from State to Centre is granted under Article 370, so it is legally possible to take over state affairs by central Govt. Why this clause is not being used is surprising.

lcafanboy

Country flag

lcafanboy

Country flag
Operation Tsunami: Soon, Indian Army to launch classified mission to shatter Pakistan

Willy2

Operation Tsunami: Soon, Indian Army to launch classified mission to shatter Pakistan

I don't actually believe ZEE NEWS much , i don't have much deta , so i can't watch the video now . If it's a classified mission , so how did these ppl know it ????
For me Zee News is just little better than NDTV,AAJ TAK etc as everyone is become propaganda mechanism , Zee News is BJP one and others are left/cong , so both lose credibility for me .

Tarun Kumar

With Bipin Rawat and Modi at helm, Paki army is going to get a thrashing of lifetime. But I am afraid we have set in place chain of events which will lead to a big war by 2023-24.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

April 3, 2017

Three militants belonging to the Martin Group of United Kukigam Defence Army were killed on Sunday morning during a shootout between security forces and the Karbi Anglong based Kuki outfit, police sources said on Monday, adding that Karbi Anglong has a sizeable Kuki population.

Some reports said that two of the killed militants were from Churachandpur district in Manipur.

As per their Voter ID cards, they were believed to be one Lunkhongam (25) s/o Paomin of D. Leikot, Churachandpur and Ngulthuamson (22) s/o Khupang of New Lamka, Churachanpdur.

It is believed that this encounter could be the results of enmity between the two factions of UKDA, as the pro-talk faction are closely working with the security forces. Some sources also said that the three slain militants were recently announced by the Chairman of UKDA as ‘deserters’.

“UKDA came into existence in 1996 with the main objective of defending the Kuki community from attacks by Manipur based Kuki militant outfit Kuki Revolutionary Army (KRA)”

In 2012, around 700 militants including the UKDA laid down their arms before P. Chidambaram, who was Union Minister during that time. Since then, the UKDA is in ceasefire with the government and no such incident was heard during the peace process.

Tribal militant groups which operated in the hills of Assam including the Kuki Liberation Army (KLA), Kuki Revolutionary Army (KRA), United Kukigam Defence Army (UKDA) and Hmar Peoples’ Convention-Democratic (HPC-D) are currently under ceasefire with the Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles