Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Could not really understand what did we achieved today. I wish our team success. I am very disturbed by the lack of dominance. I feel Mehebooba and BJP both responsible for this situation in Kashmir. The Omar government captured around 1300 stone pelters and Mehebooba released them. She wanted to do it that's fine but what was BJP doing. The center also should have intervened in this. I think this is the biggest failure of Modi government.

Akshay_Fenix

Could not really understand what did we achieved today. I wish our team success. I am very disturbed by the lack of dominance. I feel Mehebooba and BJP both responsible for this situation in Kashmir. The Omar government captured around 1300 stone pelters and Mehebooba released them. She wanted to do it that's fine but what was BJP doing. The center also should have intervened in this. I think this is the biggest failure of Modi government.
Yes sure.

Not talking to hurriyat and showing them their place (trash), biggest failure of modi government.

Giving money to hurriyat to keep their mouths shut and also allowing them to have contact with Pakistan in five star hotels, biggest achievement of UPA government.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Was wondering same thing but multiple reliable sources are saying that something huge is coming, stay tuned.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Yes sure.

Not talking to hurriyat and showing them their place (trash), biggest failure of modi government.

Giving money to hurriyat to keep their mouths shut and also allowing them to have contact with Pakistan in five star hotels, biggest achievement of UPA government.
In J&K UPA tried some policies and NDA is trying some. Not talking to Hurriyat is in right direction and being hard on Pak is also. However, you cannot deny that inexperience in dealing with locals is a failure. If they were able to convince Mehebooba to not let all stone pelters out so fast. From the state government perspective, they are not successful. Please consider I am a Modi supporter too and there is no harm in accepting where you failed.

mayfair

However, you cannot deny that inexperience in dealing with locals is a failure. If they were able to convince Mehebooba to not let all stone pelters out so fast. From the state government perspective, they are not successful. Please consider I am a Modi supporter too and there is no harm in accepting where you failed.
I agree, this was a compromise, albeit a seemingly poor one, of letting Mehbooba pander to her Islamo-fascist votebank in exchange for her "cooperation" Whatever that means.

I can only hazard a guess that MAD combine are in this for a very very long haul. The situation is reaching a boiling point, it can barely get worse if and when a decision to repeal Article 370 is taken. Once there is zero tolerance for Kashmiri jihadis around the country, they'll swoop in for the kill.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
The day they declare civil war against Indian govt, , we can use brute force. I think that would be better situation for us.
Worst situation for us, that similar or bit higher intensity warfare continuous and they setup parallel govt, declare Kashmir valley as independent state or part of Pakistan, Invite foreign states (China) in or to mediate or something similar.
Sorry to say...
Even if today Kashmiri's declare full blown civil war against union of India.
Government of India won't deal them with iron foot.
Why?
1) They are Indians and if they use brute force...presstitutes will b ready within a minute to blame IA.
2) They are muslims....and owaisi sitting in Hyderabad will cry foul play .
3) civilwar means atleast 4-5 years..if congress government in power...then forget everything. That Italian b&%ch is not gonna take swift and effective action.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Once there is zero tolerance for Kashmiri jihadis around the country, they'll swoop in for the kill.
That might be the plan.
For repealing 370 as well as for taking strong action against the muzzies in Kashmir, a strong public backing is absolutely necessary.

Thinks must reach a point where even opposition parties are afraid of a non-action due to backlash from rest of India. It looks to be already happening.

xeaaex

If we areb again moving towards political discussion then let me tell you one thing, if there is full blown civil war and if we loose Kashmir trust me BJP won't ever come back to power, if we trash kashmiri porks then BJP will be criticised by psudo seculars and won't get vote from rest of the muzzie but they will get full support from Hindu people and they will stay in power for years to come, now it's for them to decide whether they want to stay in power or stay out of power.
Plus according to me if government is not uttering a word that means something big is coming.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
If we areb again moving towards political discussion then let me tell you one thing, if there is full blown civil war and if we loose Kashmir trust me BJP won't ever come back to power, if we trash kashmiri porks then BJP will be criticised by psudo seculars and won't get vote from rest of the muzzie but they will get full support from Hindu people and they will stay in power for years to come, now it's for them to decide whether they want to stay in power or stay out of power.
Plus according to me if government is not uttering a word that means something big is coming.
You are spot on and BJP is well aware of this fact.
BJP will pretend to be secular but remember UP elections where not even one muslim was given a seat by them.

Middle of 2018 the Indian sickulars and peacenik gang are in for a surprise vis a vis Kashmir. Don't be surprised if j&K is split into 3 different states.

Indibomber

Those thinking BJP would be able to do something positive are living in a fools paradise.
a) We all who where is Jihad spreading from? Why do we still have MFN to Pakistan?
b) We all know who is spreading fundamentalism to the roots? Why are we not taming mullas specially in the valley. Whats stopping BJP to form teams of local youths (not in Uniform) and hunt down mullas. Accidents do happen.
c) TOI reported that local cable TV is broadcasting porki and saudi channels spreading Salafi islam. What is Broadcast ministry doing?
d) Yesterday 4000 army-men could not find a single terrorist. Shows how poor our SOF capabilities are how embarrassing situation was.

Watch this episode of Rajiv Malhotra and Madhu Kishwar..and see how PDP/BJP funding anti India sentiments.

When i voted for Modi yeah nikla phuddu.

xeaaex

You are spot on and BJP is well aware of this fact.
BJP will pretend to be secular but remember UP elections where not even one muslim was given a seat by them.

Middle of 2018 the Indian sickulars and peacenik gang are in for a surprise vis a vis Kashmir. Don't be surprised if j&K is split into 3 different states.
Splitting is one option so that the rest of the 95% part of Kashmir can stay peaceful
Also Congress is silent on this matter trust me Congress should not be silent it should have blown this topic out of proportion, so somewhere something there is something fishy going on, either bjp managed to passify Congress or else Congress is scheming all this thing's.

bhramos

Country flag
Indian Army's recruitment drive was being held in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district last month and nearly 19,000 Kashmiri youth had applied to join.

What could be their real motive behind joining the Indian Army ?

Govt & Army think they want to join because they love India.
What do you think?

Post Courtesy Shankh Naad

mavles ihctep

Indian Army's recruitment drive was being held in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district last month and nearly 19,000 Kashmiri youth had applied to join.

What could be their real motive behind joining the Indian Army ?

Govt & Army think they want to join because they love India.
What do you think?

Post Courtesy Shankh Naad

Everyone in india need jobs for to feed their family.Kashmiris r no different

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sorry to say...
Why?
1) They are Indians and if they use brute force...presstitutes will b ready within a minute to blame IA.
3) civilwar means atleast 4-5 years..if congress government in power...then forget everything. That Italian b&%ch is not gonna take swift and effective action.

Civil war?

It's time for flood to come due to rains

If Jammu creates economic blockade their whole tamasha will end within 2 days.

xeaaex

I have one conspiracy theory
1) Congress would never ever come to power in a normal way, and the know that.
2) there is sudden increase in stone pelting and attacks.
3) suddenly countries have started asking questions about human rights violations in Kashmir.
4) suddenly Pakistan who reduced it's minority from 20% to 2% is blaming us about oppressing minority which bloomed up and got fattened in India.
5) suddenly sickular news channels started criticising government about being hars on stone pelters.
6) suddenly sc started opposing governments move to trash jihadis using invoative methods.
7) suddenly china became aggressive
8) suddenly there is increase in Maoists attacks and then the beheading.

And still Congress is silent, there is something fishy about that.

If bjp doesn't take any action they are falling into trap setup by Congress.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sorry to say...
Why?

So if we can't even do what is strategically right thing to do. Doesn't it means that we are fighting a losing battle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles