India Cancels Talks with Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ladder

Indian gdp growth rate was 4.7% in fy13-14 while that of pakis were only 3.3% where on hell did they grow higher than us?:rolleyes:

Anyway by sheer size, we can bankrupt them if they enter a arms race with us

Last edited by a moderator:

Defcon 1

Country flag
Give me more WKK nonsense granny. Would like to see the extend of the mental damge caused by being the WKKer:hmm:
Brain damage was already seen when you said that TAPI is a SAARC project.:rofl:
Keep entertaining me.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
google "Purchasing power parity". Basically it means that the percentage growth in production of good in Pakistan was greater than that of India. Again it was just a one year thing, but still.
Which fiscal year?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Brain damage was already seen when you said that TAPI is a SAARC project.:rofl:
Keep entertaining me.
Like your crap on higher paki growth?:lol: I think rabies from pakis has destroyed your brain. Show us more of your enlightening WKKing

Defcon 1

Country flag
As if I would spoon feed you. dream on.

Now, if I will say anything about calling me 'son', you will throw around juvenile tantrums.
No sir, kindly enlighten me what exactly India has done to punish Pakistan. Lets see the vast expanse of your knowledge.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Defcon1 cram it into your puny brain if you can. A trade embargo would hurt both india and pakis but will hurt pakis more becuase of the sheer size of indian economy. But your WKK mind cant understand it.

Reactions: Neo

ladder

Country flag
@ladder

Indian gdp growth rate was 4.7% in fy13-14 while that of pakis were only 3.3% where on hell did they grow higher than us?:rolleyes:

Anyway by sheer size, we can bankrupt them if they enter a arms race with us
I know, but what is GDP Growth rate PPP and how is it different from GDP growth rate nominal? Do you know? This guy @Defcon 1 must be very good at economics.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Defcon 1 .... Ok Grandpa... show some maturity since you like to call everyone "son".

Any nationalist would not like to believe and support any such attempts by the WKK type people and you have just joined them. Actually now your posts have raised eyebrows why you have such strong support for WKK types.

Now you see people are sick and tired of WKK type people. Pakis simply want the LAND of Kashmir and not the people.Because of Pakis 100,000 Kashmiris who are mostly Muslims + genocide of Hindus/Sikhs.

Pakis would never learn any lesson and have a single policy towards India ie. bleed India through 1000 cuts.India has done more than enough to give peace a chance and even returning the lands India won in wars.After kashmir Pakis would not stop since their main aim to exist would end with Kashmir so they need more aims to simply "exist". Pakistan has no IDENTITY or common ground except falsified "hatred for India".

Today in Arnoob's show Pakis got nervous and irritated and their tone changed to "Peace" when Arnoob said India can invite Baloch Freedom Fighters and Shias from Northen Kashmir to talks.This is how Pakis learn.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I know, but what is GDP Growth rate PPP and how is it different from GDP growth rate nominal? Do you know? This guy @Defcon 1 must be very good at economics.
But I thought PPP growth would be the similiar(more or less ) to GDP Real growth rate:confused: . Am I wrong?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Defcon 1 .... Ok Grandpa... show some maturity since you like to call everyone "son".

Any nationalist would not like to believe and support any such attempts by the WKK type people and you have just joined them. Actually now your posts have raised eyebrows why you have such strong support for WKK types.

Now you see people are sick and tired of WKK type people. Pakis simply want the LAND of Kashmir and not the people.Because of Pakis 100,000 Kashmiris who are mostly Muslims + genocide of Hindus/Sikhs.

Pakis would never learn any lesson and have a single policy towards India ie. bleed India through 1000 cuts.India has done more than enough to give peace a chance and even returning the lands India won in wars.After kashmir Pakis would not stop since their main aim to exist would end with Kashmir so they need more aims to simply "exist". Pakistan has no IDENTITY or common ground except falsified "hatred for India".

Today in Arnoob's show Pakis got nervous and irritated and their tone changed to "Peace" when Arnoob said India can invite Baloch Freedom Fighters and Shias from Northen Kashmir to talks.This is how Pakis learn.
Are you trying to talk sense into WKKers :rofl:

Defcon 1

Country flag
:lol: paki govt admitted it as wrong info and that the gdp growth rate was 3.3 for fy 12 13and 3.7 for fy 13 14...:lol: google it Proud WKKer. It will save you some face;)
Its you who needs to save face kid. You don't know the basic things such as WB estimates are independent from Government of Pakistan estimates. You need to google stuff kid.

Google it how that wrong estimate was about FY 2013/14 while I have written about FY2013. Yet another :facepalm:

Reactions: Neo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Defcon 1

Country flag
This and many other links says something else and it's not a new thing that countries like Pakistan does inflate their GDP % so show "All is fine".

How come you are SOOOO KEEN to defend Pakistan?

Pakistan GDP Growth Rate | 1952-2014 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

I am not defending Pakistan. I am only teaching you kids the truth. The graph you posted talks about nominal GDP growth while I categorically stated that I was talking about PPP GDP growth rate. So learn some economics kid, before teaching the game to the players.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its you who needs to save face kid. You don't know the basic things such as WB estimates are independent from Government of Pakistan estimates. You need to google stuff kid.

Google it how that wrong estimate was about FY 2013/14 while I have written about FY2013. Yet another :facepalm:
The fy 13 estimated growth is only 4.3 while that of India is 4.7. I can sympathise WKK madness now. Not your fault. Its the fault of the rabies:D

ladder

Country flag
Post #78

My bad, I was talking about the poster your quoted.

Again, you made a grammatical mistake in framing your sentence and you still can't see it. I explained it clearly in post #58. I haven't questioned your intelligence there, only your English, which was wrong.

Attacks on personal life are below belt and should be treated as such.

I have always been supporting my views on hard facts. My views are based facts, not opinions, I can give you logic to make you understand how things are working, its your prerogative whether you want to take them as such.

google "Purchasing power parity". Basically it means that the percentage growth in production of good in Pakistan was greater than that of India. Again it was just a one year thing, but still.

No. The simple fact that destruction of another country is more important to some people than development of their own suggest blind hatred, and thus dumbness.
Wow so if ex diplomats agree you muxt be right. Kudos sir. Good for you. No wonder india lacks the balls to deal with any foreign nation

Being a 9 yr old I think is better than the WKK clan
Post No#78 doesn't even involve me? What is there to look at?

My bad, I was talking about the poster your quoted.
that was gracious, indeed.

Again, you made a grammatical mistake in framing your sentence and you still can't see it. I explained it clearly in post #58. I haven't questioned your intelligence there, only your English, which was wrong.
You, feel so. Good. But it was beyond me how any one would conceive that statement otherwise.

Attacks on personal life are below belt and should be treated as such.
I didn't open up my personal life to you, you did. I just showed you an example of the mistake you did. I could have capitalized more on that. But, deep below beyond this debate I am not a adversary.

Be careful, every forum isn't that sane as DFI.

I have always been supporting my views on hard facts. My views are based facts, not opinions, I can give you logic to make you understand how things are working, its your prerogative whether you want to take them as such.
But, you have provided none here. But, you gave no logic. Where is the question to accept it or not.

I have some idea about PPP but none about GDP growth rate (PPP) and how is it different from GDP growth rate nominal. I assure you I love to learn in this forum.

No. The simple fact that destruction of another country is more important to some people than development of their own suggest blind hatred, and thus dumbness
Again you are assigning me something, that I haven't said. Your perception at works.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles