Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Azaad

Country flag
Best thing Gobhiji did is electrification..
Now we can proudly denounce any connection from such videos. I hope they stays on diesel loco for 20 years at least.
20 years ? Brozzer , the way things are unfolding today , especially after Shaikh Hasina is gone , whether they'd be even able to afford running a Diesel locomotive is itself in doubt & I'm not at all exaggerating.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Best thing Gobhiji did is electrification..
Now we can proudly denounce any connection from such videos. I hope they stays on diesel loco for 20 years at least.

You are trusting the GK of average Westerners. Even serious train fans in Trains subreddit don't have idea that India electrified their Rail lines and we have unique DFC in the world.

Concard

Country flag
20 years ? Brozzer , the way things are unfolding today , especially after Shaikh Hasina is gone , whether they'd be even able to afford running a Diesel locomotive is itself in doubt & I'm not at all exaggerating.
They were running electricity plants from Natural gas like a rich country. Now they are building a Nuclear power plant with the help of Russia. However, the cost of the Nuclear power plant is $13 billion. Russia is providing 90% of the project cost as a loan to Bangladesh. The capacity is just 2.4GWe. This alone constitutes 15% of the electricity generation. I don't think they have the stomach for another nuclear power plant. It would bankrupt them given the high initial capital cost. So they will have to make do with natural gas which these days is becoming expensive.

Cut off cotton and food supply from India, Kanglus will then realize who their baap is. Hasina will be gone one day I hope our idiots in intelligence and foreign policy experts have a back up plan to deal with it instead of seeing Bangladesh become another shithole Jihadi country next door.

mamamia12

They were running electricity plants from Natural gas like a rich country. Now they are building a Nuclear power plant with the help of Russia. However, the cost of the Nuclear power plant is $13 billion. Russia is providing 90% of the project cost as a loan to Bangladesh. The capacity is just 2.4GWe. This alone constitutes 15% of the electricity generation. I don't think they have the stomach for another nuclear power plant. It would bankrupt them given the high initial capital cost. So they will have to make do with natural gas which these days is becoming expensive.

Cut off cotton and food supply from India, Kanglus will then realize who their baap is. Hasina will be gone one day I hope our idiots in intelligence and foreign policy experts have a back up plan to deal with it instead of seeing Bangladesh become another shithole Jihadi country next door.
do kanglus even have sufficient no of high skill workforce to run these plants. Its not like puncture-wali-ismail-bhai waise plant like coal based or gas based. do they count on foreigners or even russia to maintain it until it is expired.

Azaad

Country flag

East Bangladeshis performing recce of land, under the pretext of Eid Holidays , owned by kuffar in West Bangladesh , that they'd seize in a repeat of Direct Action Day, some time in the not so distant future , thanks to the benign Momota Begum.

Azaad

Country flag
I fear this.
50 Muslims don't amount to 20% of all the successful candidates in UPSC. Somebody has goofed up on data points. Moreover you can expect far reaching reforms in the entrance examinations across disciplines nationwide & that includes the UPSC & coaching classes which game them in the 3rd term

fooLIam

[
I fear this.
Well this is worrying but then again we have significant no. Of peacfuls so this was going to happen sooner or later specially when peacfuls seems to start infiltratiing every institution.
Another thing peacfuls naukar go to great length for helping their community in their sarkari naukari capacity as well as their usual agenda against kafir nation. I have seen it myself how they made contractor to give material and labour to make mosque etc.No amount of reforms are going to help unless we follow Pakistan And china footsteps that don’t let them which is not going to happen so.

East Bangladeshis performing recce of land, under the pretext of Eid Holidays , owned by kuffar in West Bangladesh , that they'd seize in a repeat of Direct Action Day, some time in the not so distant future , thanks to the benign Momota Begum.
Why don’t we just seal the border (it’s already sealed to great length I know)
Bangladeshi unrestricted illegal jumping here is threat. Why doesn’t GOI understand this. Everywhere yo go even tier 2 and 3 cities you find Bangladeshis and Rohingya squatting over land while administration neither local people do anything as if they don’t exist. What kind of attitude is this.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles