Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

MrPresident

Country flag
Its Joever for India. Lungidesh arises to take on Tata and Mahindra. Its laughable coming this from Turkroach channels. The sort that doesn't even have a indigenous car brand and provides mere sweatshop service to foreign brands.
Unpopular opinion: Watched the video, nowhere are they talking about competing with anyone. Moreover they are praising Indian startup eco system. I dont see any wrong in the video, every country has a right to dream of export and inovation.

Anupu

Country flag
Unpopular opinion: Watched the video, nowhere are they talking about competing with anyone. Moreover they are praising Indian startup eco system. I dont see any wrong in the video, every country has a right to dream of export and inovation.
One thing that I really worry about on this forum is the lapses in critical thinking, I get it its fun to dunk on people but understand not every country is a basket case and has "flies into the face of logic" economic policies like Pakistan. Bangladesh has some capable leaders, Indonesia will be our greatest competitor in the future, Vietnam at the moment are performing better than us. Let's not become addicted to the smell of our own farts.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles