Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Longewala

Country flag
as long as we are aware of that and don’t fall victim to our own farts.
True enough, and that's the trap that the Chinese or say the Black community have fallen into.
But Indians, I realised after travelling abroad, are the most brutally self critical people around, and also suffer from an inferiority complex thanks to colonialism and our education system. so the risk is much more the other side for us

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
True enough, and that's the trap that the Chinese or say the Black community have fallen into.
But Indians, I realised after travelling abroad, are the most brutally self critical people around, and also suffer from an inferiority complex thanks to colonialism and our education system. so the risk is much more the other side for us
Say anything critical about the west or China, 10 Indians will jump you saying how much more worse things are in India. I haven't seen any other group of people do that. It's one of the reasons we're so easy to malign.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Say anything critical about the west or China, 10 Indians will jump you saying how much more worse things are in India. I haven't seen any other group of people do that. It's one of the reasons we're so easy to malign.
True, these bhosdapillers will never criticise India on valid issues that actually matter. They'll pick any small issue and make a mountain out of a molehill. They believe that India is literally worse/marginally better than subsaharan africa.

Literally any good news comes from India and self loathing continues unabated from these bhosads.

Longewala

Country flag
Let's be real. Most Indians have gotten used to queuing up and waiting in harsh conditions on a regular basis. Such conditions can lead to occasional bad behavior, especially when you're pushed for time. We just don't know Americans would deal wirh such hardship over a protracted period of time.

Now show me one video from the Covid period showing Indians getting into literal fisticuffs over groceries like the westerners did. Heck, we get to see that with Muhricans every black Friday sale.
Just two examples.
Mumbai got flooded badly. People managed.
US city in Florida state if I recall, same flooding conditions, but ended in mass rapes, robberies etc.

Secondly, people are so much more civilised, well behaved, orderly while getting on trains here in the UK.
Should we accept that Indians need to be better, and learn? Absolutely.
But you need just a couple of trains getting cancelled in Britain or any western country, and the gap in behaviour standards is halved.
If Westerners were to deal with the kind of crowding, hassle in public transport that Indians deal with, they would literally start killing each other. I am not saying that lightly, it would be brutal.

Longewala

Country flag
To be fair, that was a problem with most Indians upto the previous generation (including myself, to my shame). Lack of confidence, colonial brainwashing, lack of genuine achievements or economic growth....
Has changed a LOT over the past decade.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
This guy was released by police
He is from Royal Navy
His feet needs to be given the bandi or whatever it’s called treatment to permanently remind him not to do this shit again.
But what did he do ?
Looks like he is in somewhere in South.
Was his mistake if yes do favour to tell me what happened

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
But what did he do ?
Look like he is in somewhere in South.
Was his mistake if yes do favour to tell me what happened
Yes he is in the city for which Andhra state movement leader and indian freedom fighter potti sriramulu passed away due to hunger strike.
But he could not include the city in Andhra Pradesh.
Guess the city - your options are as follows
: Kozhikode
: Manglore
: Chennai
: Alappuzha
Only 1 is correct.
He was creating public disorder by indulging in uncouth behaviour on account him being intoxicated.
@Azaad
@Tactical Doge
@FalconSlayers
@Longewala
@Waanar

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Yes he is in the city for which Andhra state movement leader and indian freedom fighter potti sriramulu passed away due to hunger strike.
But he could not include the city in Andhra Pradesh.
Guess the city - your options are as follows
: Kozhikode
: Manglore
: Chennai
: Alappuzha
Only 1 is correct.
He was creating public disorder by indulging in uncouth behaviour on account him being intoxicated.
@Azaad
@Tactical Doge
@FalconSlayers
@Longewala
@Waanar
why did you respond like this bruh like what wrong did I do ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles