IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Oh! This again? You call this Proof? Alright. Let me Debunk all of this so called proof of yours.
kEBKjDe.jpg

Let's start, now I will Debunk all of your So Called Proof in detail and with Complete Evidence.

1)H-4 Bombs actual Videos released to public.
IMG_20211226_100858.jpg

Yes coming to this video which your Army released, yes it shows how your bombs missed its Targets.
Denel-Raptor-II.jpg

(Picture of H-4 SOW Bomb- Above)

GIDS-REK-01.png

(Picture of REK guided munition-Above)

Also for your information, these Bombs not only missed their Targets but also failed to even Explode.

What was the Objective of Swift retort?
The objective of Swiftretort (Which turned out to become Swift Retreat)
Was to Bomb and Destroy Indian Military Installations and Bases.

Did you succeed in your Objective?
No! you didn't, you missed all the Bombs and of which none had Exploded, so hence swift Retard was a failure, your bombs fell in empty barren lands and Just hit a couple of trees and none of which had Exploded.

2)Pilot and debris of Downed Indian Aircraft.
IMG_20211226_100808.jpg

Yes you may like to humiliate us about this and you Retards also like saying that Famous line called-
'Tea is Fantastic'
than do have a look at this because The Tea is fantastic with 93000 in Dhaka!
breaking Pakistan into two pieces was more Fantastic!
Bangladesh was always more Fantastic !

3)Debris of mig21 & it's all 4 AA Missiles. PAF invited all Analysts(incl Indian) to validate and verify. mig21 never got a chance to fire any Missile)
IMG_20211226_101835.jpg

Where were you for 1 month+ to show these Missiles?
if these Missiles were infact Authentic than you would have shown them the next day after the Incident like how Indian airforce showed the wreakage of the AMRAAM Missiles which failed to hit it's Targets and fell on the ground.

No wonder you took 1 month to showcase these Missiles.

And by the way I have myself seen the Wreakage of the MIG-21 and I have seen that one R-73 is nowhere to be seen on the wreakage. And also one of the Pylons of the MIG-21 is missing it's Missile.

so this Missile display is not authentic.

4) Balakot strike
IMG_20211226_100712.jpg

With regards to that, you know why those Structures are intact? because Indian airforce used the penetrator version of Spice 2000.

The Spice-2000 penetrator version is not supposed to Destroy the Building but kill everything inside it and keep the Structure relatively intact.

Also there are clearly spice-2000 hit holes on those Madrassas(You can inspect the satellite imagery yourself and you will come to know)

Also if According to you, there were no Casualties of any kind, and only one crow was killed, than why you took 45 days to allow media to visit the Madrasa?

why after so many days? I will tell you Why. because you were covering up all the proof of the Bodies of the Terrorists who were killed in the Balakot Airstrike.
Have a read through the Following Article.

5)MI 17 helicopter Was on Search and Rescue for downed SU-30 MKI
IMG_20211226_100532.jpg

Oh gosh, you fool, you inbreds are under the Belief that the MI-17 was on search and rescue. no problem, that is the habit of you Pakistanis who are so naive to believe such Bullshit.

let me Debunk That Claim of M1-17 being on search and rescue.

Was it doing Search And Rescue?

The truth is that mi 17 had no connection with that DOGFIGHT.

The Area where Mi 17 crashed due to friendly fire was in Budgam in Pulwama which is South East from Srinagar,and the battle was going on over Bhimbergali ,Poonch region which is down South West from Srinagar.

So it was just a routine flight and nothing else.

Sadly The mi 17 had turned off its transponder ,so the Spyder Air defense system could not make out whether it was friend or foe ,so shot it down thinking that it was a PAKISTANI Aircraft.

Mi-17V5 was on a routine flight before the attack happened.

After Pakistan started shooting AMRAAMs indiscriminately, all the civilian and transport flights were immediately ordered to land at the nearest airbase.

MI 17 was Hence on the Return Path to Srinagar's Budgam Airbase when it was mistaken for a Enemy UAV and was shot down. It crashed between Budgam and Awantipora airbases

6)F-16 counting.
IMG_20211226_100604.jpg

Lmao, Pentagon themselves have said that they were never aware of any f-16 counting. They themselves have said that they haven't counted your F-16s.
Read the following reports:

That F-16 counting news was just a fake news by Lara Seligman and Foreign Policy.

IMG_20211226_100712.jpg

Super Flanker

Banned
So finally you admitted No evidence exist of F-16 kill either. Thankyou
Hey you! We have not and have never said that there is no proof of F-16 kill. There is all the Proof of That F-16 kill present in today's world.

No wonder you did media blackout in POK and also Tom Cooper Accepts That Wreakages of Aircrafts can be hid in Pakistan.

Indian Airforce doesn't lie like Pakistan Airforce, our armed forces Don't lie to their People like Your armed forces.

anyways whether you accept the Evidence or not, that is none of my concern to say the least.

Super Flanker

Banned
India shot down its own helicopter in the fog of war, When india can do this, Then Pakistan can have a moment of fog of war as well, where they saw 2 parachutes and mistaken it as a second pilot
Fog of war? It was never fog of war which caused it.

According to you, Pakistan made the Mistake of saying that they had 2-3 Pilots due to a Communication error but your own prime minister was saying you had more than 1 pilot in custody.

DGISPR had clearly said 2nd pilot in hospital & PoK eyewitnesses also saw 2 jets go down in PoK, with 2-3 pilots in sky. So it was not some fog of war.
1 was MiG. The real Q is what was the 2nd jet?
F16 or Sukhoi?
0 proof for Sukhoi.
More circumstantial evidence is for F16- which was shot down(Yes it was that F-16!)

On 2nd pilot, DGISPR claimed it 2 hours after incident. Fog of war they now claim. Sure, fog of war 2 hours later in an organised press conf.

Your def handles claimed 2nd pilot was Israeli, then 2nd pilot died in custody and body handed over to India (only Born pigs will believe that it was fog of war)

Sorry mate, you are not going to Fool anyone so easily.

Super Flanker

Banned
Disclaimer: I saw this on PeeDeeF by a poster called Surya, I Googled a few images of a R-73 and its seems to be true:

I found a discrepancy in serial no of R-73 missile displayed by Pakistan.
It lacks - I - sign in it's serial number while all other R-73 missiles have them.

Serial no of R-73 missile displayed by Pakistan
View attachment 58975

While all other R-73 missiles have -I- sign in the middle of the serial no on the missile tail section.

Here you can see -I- sign, then 4840246
View attachment 58976
2. Here you can see -I- sign, then 12098361
View attachment 58977
3. Here you can see -I- sign, then numerals
View attachment 58978
4. Here you can see -I- sign, then numerals
View attachment 58980
I Googled some images and found the same:

View attachment 58981

View attachment 58979
I am sorry to say this as an Indian but this Discrepancy is simply just not true.

I too had done quite a bit of Research on the Internet and had examined multiple pics of R-73.

Most of which were having the -I- symbol in their serial numbers.

So I felt that maybe this Discrepancy is real afterall but after I searched more and more R-73 Missile pics ,I found a couple of which were lacking the -I- symbol in their serial numbers.

Sure you may have searched for those images of the R-73 but I have Pictures of R-73 Missiles which do not have the '-I-' symbol in their respective Serial numbers.

Here are pictures of R-73 which are lacking the ' -I- ' symbol in between their serial numbers.
1599843668784.png

IMG_20211226_185453.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1599843300629.png

IMG_20211226_185618.png

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Banned
Lmao awacs signature already proved it and recovered aim missile .

Btw pair kyu kamp rhe the??
Yes the Radar AWAC images proved that an F16 was shot down that day.

No denying that but the AMRAAM Missile Debris which was recovered by India doesn't prove that an F-16 was shot down, it simply proved that F-16s were used.

Indian Airforce had shown the AMRAAM Missiles wreckage to nail the lies of Pakistanis who were denying that F-16s were used in 'Operation Swift Retard'

Please correct yourself bro, don't be like these Porkistanis who claim fake kills and stay in Delusions.
pak-1.jpg
c-5-2.jpg
766365-amraam-wreckage.jpg

Tang

Country flag
Fog of war does not occur, one week after the war

DG ghafoor giving interview in 5th of March 2019, regarding 2 pilots captured. 1 dead and other released(Abhi). So the question is who is the other pilot @Milgem

Indian Army also reported two parachutes, locals were also saying two parachutes and pilots.
ISPR locked internet access in PoK

Multiple video show two parachutes.

So the question is still the same who was the other pilot.

Tang

Country flag
@Neil David Dsouza
Hi if you have time, please make a poster like what pakis did, showing the proofs India provided and countering them.
BTW regarding balakot strike, EU space and other were focused on mosque which we never targetted.
We have used precision strike, the holes in the building are still visible on planet.com website for feb27 2019.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This thread is still open? It's almost 2022 already. Wrap it up until there's concrete evidence available. Right now whoever is claiming the IAF shot down a PAF F-16 is doing so out of nationalistic feeling, not from objective fact.

Tang

Country flag
This thread is still open? It's almost 2022 already. Wrap it up until there's concrete evidence available. Right now whoever is claiming the IAF shot down a PAF F-16 is doing so out of nationalistic feeling, not from objective fact.
IAF has given enough evidence for F16 shoot down.
Multiple open-source evidence also points to f16 shot down.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IAF has given enough evidence for F16 shoot down.
Multiple open-source evidence also points to f16 shot down.

I don't see any evidence. I see a lot of assertion, without verifiable facts.

Chimaji Appa

Pakis have never accepted casualties be it recent times or kargil where we had to bury them
Even in 1971 I have heard they didn't release name of their martyrs
This is the benefit of military control over democracy
Pakistan has never released a full casualty list compared to India, which has done so every time.

Just like Americans claiming their army is number One without providing concrete facts and evidence. The radar images + their own self condtradictory statements about a “doosra banda” are circumstantial in itself. Of course, it landed in Pak territory, so they would deny being downed.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Something that can be corroborated from other sources. There's nothing credible to corroborate claim at the moment.
Pakistan Airforce hiding the status of 2nd pilot is the biggest proof
Pakistan didn’t accept casualties in 1999 Kargil war as well
Dogfight happened in Pakistani airspace not in Indian airspace

Tang

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles