Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There again 😁😁😁

eda pashumone, get a mirror first
Shove that mirror up your ass gulf bastard. You cucks have arabs dicks hard up your mouths that you will even defend subhuman pakis and mock our own country men using religious slurs. ****** stay were you are and clean some toilets your worth is less than cotton picking slaves.

asingha94

Country flag
You're right

Both Manikarnika and Harishchandra maha shamshan ghats are being modernised.
People are mourning there but at least give a clean hygienic place for their last rites. At least that much of respect the deceased deserve.

The way the older generation behave & make dirt out of environment.. I think people who don't belong to their cabal will eventually call out. Those places have been too dirty. People be defecating where they're burning the deceased.

We need to fix it asap. It's enough long already.

Cheran

Country flag
View attachment 251593

Great Achievement by SUPORKO's so called scientists which are just posing in front of Chinese made mini satellite.
They have not even achieved what Indian school Girls achieved years ago... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1714922589844.png

In above pichar you can easily see that 3 Tall Paki Momin Mards = 10 Kufr School girls + 1 uncovered Kufr Lady teacher.

Equation speaks for itself but Godi Bhakats can carry on...

gslv markIII

Country flag
There again 😁😁😁

eda pashumone, get a mirror first
മര്യാദയ്ക്ക് ഇരുന്നില്ലങ്കിൽ നിൻ്റെ കൂമ്പ് ഇടിച്ച് വാട്ടും മൈരെ. ഇത് നിൻ്റെ കാട്ടറബി തന്തയ്ക്കു സ്ത്രീധനം ആയി കിട്ടിയ ഫോറം അല്ല പൊലയാടി.

@FalconSlayers @shade

shade

Country flag
Pakistan can outperform India or even a greater economy with hard work: PM
PM Shehbaz says around three-time of the annual revenue target was "going down the drain" due to corruption

By
Web Desk
May 04, 2024
Is "hard work" the Urdu word for "US aid money"? :notsure:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
hahahha, aanoda mone.
if anybody knows Malayalam here, from Kerala ask them.
hahahha, aanoda mone.
if anybody knows Malayalam here, from Kerala ask them.
I work in middle east and let me tell you the main arabs are going the anti Muslim way at the speed of light, and I am a mallu too. We will deal with islamist sympathisers easily in the future arab world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles