Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Cheran

Country flag
Biggest achievement for Paxtan, wooowwwow graaape!!!
11 NaPaki Poonjabee ISI terrorists of turdick Incestry were dragged, gutted & summarily executed by Baloch freedom fighters & this pest decides that "Indian man facing racism in Isreal" is the hot topic.

Imagine that.

Even that Brit pakckee retard who is the favourite bangtoy of all male goats in London aka Majid freeman is at it.

Sustained inter generational sister copulation will explain this.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Biggest achievement for Paxtan, wooowwwow graaape!!!
For the porky 🐷s lurking here:

A Sabbath gathering at a Chabad House in a village in northern India is but one example of the microcosms of Israeli society increasingly found throughout the country. In the last 25 years, India has become a destination of choice for Israelis, particularly twentysomethings on their rite of passage backpacking trip abroad. Eli Sneh, head of Consular Affairs for the Israeli Embassy in Delhi, estimates that some 80,000 Israelis visit India each year – a number, he says, that is growing.

Contrast that with how your Turkish abbus perceive you lot.

sameer3694

For the porky 🐷s lurking here:

Contrast that with how your Turkish abbus perceive you lot.

I remember there used to be a video with an Arab beating the shit out of a Paki with his shoe for not doing some work properly/or not paying debts. Don't remember exactly. Someone posted it in this thread like an year ago.

I'm sure there's ton's of material on Pakis and Kanglus. Needs to be unearthed.

Covfefe

Country flag
One thing I will say is supporting Israel against Hamas is fine. But if Israel escalates the situation with Iran things will not be good for us. I already think we need to bring Oman in IMEC, although UAE is the one with the diplomatic muscle in the middle east. Duqum can be a backup in case of a future ME flare-up.
Don't wish for a full blown war, but a fair degree of soberness to the mullahs must be imparted.
PS- Hyderabadi sunnis in my circle are putting up status praising Iran 🤦‍♂️

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
He actually visited multiple bars. They assumed initially that he was a Mulla

Another video of the most Orthodox Jews completely changing their behavior the moment they find out the vlogger is Indian.

Chuslims are really the most retarded bunch of people spending whole day depserately trying to prove how the people to people relations are only 1 sided when it is not. No wonder this qaum never produced anything beyond pedophiles, terrorists and criminals.

Imagine being him, post "Haha Hindu pajeet got entry denied for being a Hindu" then shamelessly threading a reply "They thought he was a sulla but got entry coz he's Hindu (with a laugh emoji)". What explains this level of retardedness anons? Surely not excessive inbreeding.

Vinash

Country flag
Chuslims are really the most retarded bunch of people spending whole day depserately trying to prove how the people to people relations are only 1 sided when it is not. No wonder this qaum never produced anything beyond pedophiles, terrorists and criminals.
Their entire community is built on lies, false prestige, propaganda etc

A ruthless, intelligent opponent can annihilate these low iq savages.

Anupu

Country flag
Their entire community is built on lies, false prestige, propaganda etc

A ruthless, intelligent opponent can annihilate these low iq savages.
Something that is already happening. people often post this image to show how backwards the Muslim world has become. They will show the girls were wearing bikinis and now they wear burkhas. There is a deeper challenge than that.

I know the engine proved to be a lemon in the end but Egpyt had scientific ambitions. It had a partner in the soviet union that was willing. The Muslim Brotherhood then buttfucked the Egyptian state leaving it with no options other than turning into an American bitch. They are directly responsible for this and they still don't realize it. They are the ideal foot soldiers with zero strategic sense no wonder R&AW used them to bump off the Khalistanis by framing them as "infidels". I won't be surprised if it turns out India has deeply penetrated TLP.

Azaad

Country flag
Something that is already happening. people often post this image to show how backwards the Muslim world has become. They will show the girls were wearing bikinis and now they wear burkhas. There is a deeper challenge than that.

I know the engine proved to be a lemon in the end but Egpyt had scientific ambitions. It had a partner in the soviet union that was willing. The Muslim Brotherhood then buttfucked the Egyptian state leaving it with no options other than turning into an American bitch. They are directly responsible for this and they still don't realize it. They are the ideal foot soldiers with zero strategic sense no wonder R&AW used them to bump off the Khalistanis by framing them as "infidels". I won't be surprised if it turns out India has deeply penetrated TLP.
India was exploring a partnership with Egypt in this regard to power it's Marut FA after RR backed off under the advice of the British government. It was to have been a JV but it didn't get anywhere. IIRC BRF has explored the subject in great depth.

Anupu

Country flag
Don't wish for a full blown war, but a fair degree of soberness to the mullahs must be imparted.
PS- Hyderabadi sunnis in my circle are putting up status praising Iran 🤦‍♂️
They will smoke this hashish even if Israel retaliates. It will however create Geopolitical challenges for us, especially for our energy needs. This is not the time for America to get entangled in the Middle East we need the Americans focused on China.

India was exploring a partnership with Egypt in this regard to power it's Marut FA after RR backed off under the advice of the British government. It was to have been a JV but it didn't get anywhere. IIRC BRF has explored the subject in great depth.
I think it was flown on a Marut and then abandoned because it was underpowered.

SafedSagar

Country flag
He actually visited multiple bars. They assumed initially that he was a Mulla

Another video of the most Orthodox Jews completely changing their behavior the moment they find out the vlogger is Indian.

From "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A HINDOO" to "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY DON'T HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HINDOO"

???????

I firmly believe this conflict in west-asia and its effect on momins brains worldwide would be a matter sociological study in the future. Can't wait to read it because it's beyond me to understand why and how a conflict thousands of kms away made grey matter leak from their ears.

Vinash

Country flag
From "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A HINDOO" to "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY DON'T HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HINDOO"

???????

I firmly believe this conflict in west-asia and its effect on momins brains worldwide would be a matter sociological study in the future. Can't wait to read it because it's beyond me to understand why and how a conflict thousands of kms away made grey matter leak from their ears.
Every Friday, in every Mosque in the world, these savages are taught about "Ummah".

If you are brainwashed like that since childhood and that's all you ever know, a Mulla in a slum in Delhi will think that his own brother is getting slaughtered in Palestine.

It's that simple.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
How Mudi Ji and his demonetisation destroyed Pakistan's economy. Just look at their per capita income figure from 2017. No wonder Suars have Modi's name on their lips nowadays more than they have Ola's.

Flood in dubai.
Qayamat ka agaz.
Never thought I will see this day , that a literal desert will face flood lul

Global Defence

New threads

Articles