DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Ha to reddit pe Swift ko "RC plane that college students make " bolne wale chutio kaha ho?
if just collage students can make this kind of planes i kindly want to replace all the 'scientist' at ade to be replaced from the students /s
i think the one tested earliest is the left most one middle one has a vertical stabilizer maybe from the earlier prototypes left one would be the one tested recently without the stabilizers imo

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
if just collage students can make this kind of planes i kindly want to replace all the 'scientist' at ade to be replaced from the students /s
If we went according to reddit those days aren't far away
i think the one tested earliest is the left most one middle one has a vertical stabilizer maybe from the earlier prototypes left one would be the one tested recently without the stabilizers imo

One possible scenario

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
well as long as it works :) FLYING POTATOOOO
Haha let's see here is what CEO Said

Suhas Tejaskanda, Founder of FWDA: “For over 15 years, India's pursuit of UCAVs remained a distant dream, despite significant investment/repeated attempts. Today India not only fulfills this dream but also joins a league of nations with advanced combat aircraft capabilities”.

Tnx vayu for covering the event

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles