DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
military grade bomber uav is an overkill name of loitering munition i guess :rofl:
also saw a comment on twitter that smart is just a nickname the real name is missile-cum-torpedo/s
The render seems old gotta wait till tomorrow for press conference gotta be the first time in India a private company is doing press conference to unveil a product

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
reverse image search found this...
=====
"Narakyaan" killer drone from Bengaluru-based firm Flying Wedge Defense.

It can counter-strike & take down rogue UAVs in kamikaze mode at high speeds. It’s jam-proof & weighs only 800 gms.

Yes this is something new from the same company ig nice

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
They are still interested in it and it will happen eventually but it's not a bomber ever ghatak isn't a bomber
yeah primary feature would be isr but since it has the dry kaveri it would have a lot of mtow and payload 2 weapon bays are also there dont know their volume and all though have to do some math and all again

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
yeah primary feature would be isr but since it has the dry kaveri it would have a lot of mtow and payload 2 weapon bays are also there dont know their volume and all though have to do some math and all again
If Army or Airforce find substance in their pitch I don't see why they wouldn't back the project

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Haha yes I am glad it's under PMOl it's our most important project and hopefully we make big one with this one
we would the reports are very good and dry varient was already enough to power tejas problem is we take too much time in making and certifying if we can have test facilities in india the process would be next level fast

Chinmoy

Country flag
I wonder why it had been made very very fast, generally Import Army chai-biscuit's drama all that along with drdo unkuls. But, this thing had moved stupidly fast in realm of Indian bureaucracy. Looks like China knocking on doors maybe made Old man pay more attention and no leeway for any danda.
How designing and manufacturing takes place in India?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles