DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

shade

Country flag

Cheepek

The Liar and Ajai Shukla combo, match made in heaven. Skip it and you won't miss anything.

Lately Alpha defense indulging in too much sensationalism. Idhar ka suna, udhar ka suna; chaap diya.
Attention seeking is helluva drug. The rat race to be the "first" for likes and engagement is very tempting.

Just look at the title of this video.

Better to wait 1 day more and get news a day late, than to rely on these unscrupulous elements like Shukla to lose your sleep over.

Anupu

Country flag
Attention seeking is helluva drug. The rat race to be the "first" for likes and engagement is very tempting.

Just look at the title of this video.

Better to wait 1 day more and get news a day late, than to rely on these unscrupulous elements like Shukla to lose your sleep over.
Purana hai Iska. They are highly passionate I will give them that but they lack the substance that the likes of Nitin Gokhale, Shiv Aroor and Saurav Jha have. They have never been accurate in any of their “exclusive” news as far I know.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag

I just want to understand, how does someone in IA posts this Normandy type landing video and think that Indian public truly see the greatness of IA and it's MOderNiZatioN. Do they really think that we are utter fools and can't see what's going on.
IAF and IN are generations ahead of IA in terms of modernisation. And the funny thing is apparently Ground forces are the easiest to modernised as it's projects are relatively less technologically challenging and less expensive than those of naval and Air forces.
Guys sorry but if this bullshittery continues on, I'll be betting my money on PLA than IA in case of a conflict.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles