DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Okay, grandpa.
You like the Germans too much to hear anything to the contrary.

So the French have a worse record in supporting India.
Forget about the Vikas engine and the initial help for our fast breeder reactor programme. Just a couple of examples.

A lot of people might want to suck up to the Germans.

I guess the Germans are all saints.
I leave you to your beliefs.

I seemed to have touched a raw nerve.

Whatever makes you happy.
stay mad over some rifles, serves your infantile attitude fine

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Germany was always our civilizational enemy in mordern times, the damage they did is immeasurable and easily overlooked eg Muller played havoc on our scriptures and set the narrative for the west, which is being followed till date

Nothing changed nor will change in the attitude of their elites and intelligentsia towards us ie Hindus

Lol at the so called technological capabilities of krauts, they have it bec they invested in it
You do it you will have it
Japan did south koreans did they stole , they sweated , they invested , they worked hard and then they achieved it
yes that's what i meant in broader terms, instead of bickering over these things we need to make ourselves stronger baaki sab apne aap ho jaega

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
dont fight over it guys simple fact is france is better trade partner than germany since 1950 in both public and military deals but we cant skip the fact that germany makes some of the best weapons of the world so its better to get thing we need and let them live in their own fantacy

talking bout humanitarion issue its the disease of the west where ever we go

Varoon2

Country flag
talking bout humanitarion issue its the disease of the west where ever we go
They would at least have some credibility if they were balanced and even handed, i.e they were as or more critical of Pakistan, China, Saudi as they were of India, and moreover, if that censure showed in some major economic and military restrictions on those countries. Their scrutiny and barking at India is more, and definitely proportionately more for the same type of issues. Indians themselves invite it, as several forum contributors have observed, because Indians tend to be soft, they are very open to it, and in addition more politically polarised than most other developing countries.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
They would at least have some credibility if they were balanced and even handed, i.e they were as or more critical of Pakistan, China, Saudi as they were of India, and moreover, if that censure showed in some major economic and military restrictions on those countries. Their scrutiny and barking at India is more, and definitely proportionately more for the same type of issues. Indians themselves invite it, as several forum contributors have observed, because Indians tend to be soft, they are very open to it, and in addition more politically polarised than most other developing countries.
i think its better for us to just focus on our thing i think there are more snakes in home than in west best way possible is to solve the problems if there is unhygine then lest clean up , if there is racism necessary actions should be taken, etc if we are going to solve western mentality it would be a waste of our time (either ways this would be my last post reguarding this topic this ain the right place for these discussions)

Chinmoy

Country flag
Does these patents ever turn into a product? I have seen many such types of post on sm but never a product born out of it.
Depends on whether anyone wants to incorporate the same in their products or not.

For example this same tech can also be used as MKV in ABM role.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not even sure that US provided them with those. As of now Russo-Ukraine war is more about mechanized war then Infantry one. So, even if used, would not be of much effect.
usually their MIC won't miss a chance to get a tag of battle-tested tech, let's wait and see.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles