Countering cold start: Military to adopt new war concept

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Kashmir insurgency is dead... few attacks here and there do not matter...Para military is enough to take care of those cowards who does not dare to attack from front... just see the amount of tourist going to Kashmir from rest of India"¦ it is touching record numbers"¦ does it not indicate something ??

Indian Army has the experience on fighting guerilla war for 50 years now... that too in thick mountains & jungles of North East...
we know how much dead kashmir insurgency and ofcourse its close future onwards 2014 plans.
If paramilitary is enough than please pull out the excessive army from kashmir.

They are not even remotely closer to the taliban..talibans might be our enemies.but they are probably the most trained and hardest to defeat terrorists around.
i will rate them more than many major trained armed forces.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we know how much dead kashmir insurgency and ofcourse its close future onwards 2014 plans.

They are not even remotely closer to the taliban..talibans might be our enemies.but they are probably the most trained and hardest to defeat terrorists around.
you and your figures, you claim to killed 27K talibs in 12 years, which is 6.25 talibs a day. :rofl:

you guys killed hardly killed single talib a day. :tsk:

bose

Country flag

The Army deployments are on the LOC areas not for controlling insurgencies, if need be army is called for action, the Para's are more than capable of handling most of the situations...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you and your figures, you claim to killed 27K talibs in 12 years, which is 6.25 talibs a day. :rofl:

so what do you mean by this?

This is not that we have to kill 6 of them per day..the number could be some time more than 20 and some day none.

bose

Country flag

Total casualty figures are not more that 30,000 including Talib's, PA and civilians...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
so what do you mean by this?

This is not that we have to kill 6 of them per day..the number could be some time more than 20 and some day none.
still you cant reach the figure you give. Average of 27k for 12 years is 6.25 person. That is lot. If this would have happen Talibs would have done mutiny within PA.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Army deployments are on the LOC areas not for controlling insurgencies, if need be army is called for action, the Para's are more than capable of handling most of the situations...
we know how much capable they are.kashmir mujahideen are untrained.and should be a piece of cake for our FC.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
still you cant reach the figure you give. Average of 27k for 12 years is 6.25 person. That is lot. If this would have happen Talibs would have done mutiny within PA.
you dont know about talibans neither PA.

bose

Country flag
we know how much capable they are.kashmir mujahideen are untrained.and should be a piece of cake for our FC.
Very true !!! we are witness to it for last 66 years...Have you forgotten what happened to your so called FC in 1965 ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
you dont know about talibans neither PA.
I know 93000 Pakistani army surrendered. I also know that PA has surrendered to Talibs in past.

Like PAF, PA too have greatest of tradition.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know 93000 Pakistani army surrendered. I also know that PA has surrendered to Talibs in past.

Reason for that is posted already.

Just hope that the war happens within the next 3 years.than we will see who surrenders this time.and the aftermath.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Just hope that the war happens within the next 3 years.than we will see who surrenders this time.and the aftermath.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
"NO" means you have not forgotten, then why you ask me to post... please google and go through the old posts of this forum you will get the answer...
post it please.i dont know what you are talking about

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Lol in 3 years your guys will be financially bankrupt............. may be forced to sell your nukes to other countries. May be to US.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol in 3 years your guys will be financially bankrupt............. may be forced to sell your nukes to other countries. May be to US.
Already passed.

Indians joys are very short lived.
Your growth rate few years before was more than 6% more than pak..but this year pak grew by 3.6% while india only 4.96%..calculate the difference yourself

Even evils are better than Zardari.suspect a growth rate of pak more than 7% within 3 years

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles