Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

:blah:
The US opponent of Russia is only in the sick heads of the Kremlin propagandists. The economic potential is not equal.
Even if you count by UN official methodics and exclude non-production branches from stats? :)
What if some critical number of countries will refuse to pay for US level of consumption? :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Even if you count by UN official methodics and exclude non-production branches from stats? :)
What if some critical number of countries will refuse to pay for US level of consumption? :)
federal highway A360
..............................................................................................................................

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Photoshop

..................................................................................................................
i understand the animosity but as an onloker what is the difference btw a russian and a ukranianian.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
i understand the animosity but as an onloker what is the difference btw a russian and a ukranianian.
I do not know, but these are two different countries. The problem is not in national identity. I am Russian (by nationality), but I love my country, @gadeshi is Ukrainian, but he hates it.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I do not know, but these are two different countries. The problem is not in national identity. I am Russian (by nationality), but I love my country, @gadeshi is Ukrainian, but he hates it.
wont joining the eu mean that you will eventually have to accept refugees and migrants.if that is the case wont ukraine be less ukrainian if the incoming migrants are from the middleast,africa or even south aia.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
wont joining the eu mean that you will eventually have to accept refugees and migrants.if that is the case wont ukraine be less ukrainian if the incoming migrants are from the middleast,africa or even south aia.
Accession to the EU is a long process of 15-20 years. The problem of refugees is greatly inflated. Refugees are cunning and want to live in rich European countries. In Bogaria or Hungary, they do not want to live and migrate to Germany or France.o_O

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Ironicly the russian state had its roots in kiev with the kiven russ

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ironicly the russian state had its roots in kiev with the kiven russ
Historically, the whole of Europe was under the control of the Roman Empire. It does not matter. There is now. This is the short period in which we live. Putin wants to restore the USSR, Ukraine - resists.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Historically, the whole of Europe was under the control of the Roman Empire. It does not matter. There is now. This is the short period in which we live. Putin wants to restore the USSR, Ukraine - resists.
Sir with due respect the Romans controlled only up Tu the region that is known as Germany the Romans never controlled any parts of Russia the Russians are basically the descendants of the Vikings who traded with the regions near the Volga and Dani pere rivers Putin doesn't want Tu restore the USSR but in fact the Russian Empire

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sir with due respect the Romans controlled only up Tu the region that is known as Germany the Romans never controlled any parts of Russia the Russians are basically the descendants of the Vikings who traded with the regions near the Volga and Dani pere rivers Putin doesn't want Tu restore the USSR but in fact the Russian Empire
It's right. However, the USSR, in its essence, was also an empire. Especially in the Stalin period.

bhramos

Country flag
Import of a large batch of sniper ammunition to the US company SBR for the APU is suspended

In May, I wrote a story called "Here is the bullet whistled." And AHA ... or what is behind the purchase of American ammunition for Ukrainian snipers? ". It was about the low quality of ammunition purchased for our law enforcement agencies. Full statement of the material - under the link:

https://www.facebook.com/szgurets/posts/1 179275682200255

At the end of the material, I wrote: "At this stage, I know only a fraction of the information in this story, which can end quite loudly. We say, for example, part of the part. I fully admit that in the near future I will have to hear a number of additional points of view, including the opinion of the officials of the Ministry of Defense, the National Guard, and the suppliers of these munitions. Well, or suddenly it will be decided that all this is a great military secret. We will see.."

After the publication - well, let's just say, everything just coincided - the purchase and supply of an even larger batch of these munitions to the Ukrainian army was suspended.

I also want to pay tribute to the support of the NGO "All-Ukrainian Union of ATU Participants". The management of the organization, after publishing on our website, immediately appealed to the Prosecutor General's Office and the Defense Ministry for explanations. The answer was received from the Ministry of Defense. I place the answer from the Department of Defense in open access - for history. But! - the story itself with these ammunition has not yet ended. It's about replacing low-quality ammunition, or about returning money. The foreign vendor does not like such a situation. So the continuation follows ...
@Akim
http://diana-mihailova.livejournal.com/934058.html

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
federal highway A360
..............................................................................................................................
it looks more like federal quagmire to me Lol

Akim

Professional
Country flag
it looks more like federal quagmire to me Lol
In Russia,the roads it is better than in Ukraine, but he it comparison the US and Russian economies.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
How do they produce rifles in Ukraine: a photo report from the Zbroyar plant

Zbroyar Z-008 and Z-15 rifles - clones of the legendary American AR-15

In Zbroyar they showed the process of manufacturing their flagship products - rifles Z-008, Z-10 and Z-15. Now they are of Ukrainian production by 87%.Yuri Biryukov added 3 new photos . Subscribe 18h ·
In general, post about traditions. Different.
Volunteers have a tradition of recording the transfer of some property to the army. This is a specific form of the report. This is the motivation for patrons to help with money. A normal tradition.
But there is one patron, who constantly broke this tradition. He spent his hundreds of millions of hryvnias on the army, received reports in the form of documents. And nowhere was the property being conveyed particularly displayed. A couple of times this was said in the 15th, a couple of times in the 16th. This year, even the general figure was said. But, without specifics.
This patron spent several tens of millions of hryvnias on the 3rd regiment of the MTR. Misc . Was transferred. And pants-socks-unloading-armor. And the machines ...
And 82 sniper rifles Z-10 308 caliber. And 18 savage Savage 338 caliber rifles. And tens of thousands of cartridges. And rangefinders and other optics. 100 sniper complexes. Perhaps this is a tradition - to lead to round figures .
And snipers also have a tradition - when they receive an accurate confirmation of a successful shot, they store the sleeve. On the sleeve write the name of the deceased brother. A sad tradition, it hits the nerves. They are taking revenge. They take revenge cold-bloodedly and very carefully. They revenge for their dead friends. They are avenged for attacking our country.
Today, the commander of the 3rd Regiment of the SSO gave Petro Poroshenko a symbolic gift ... an artifact ... a memory ...
With sleeves made from sniper rifles. With the names of our fallen fighters. With accurate confirmation of a successful shot.
We'll take revenge for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles