Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
@Johny_Baba and Others.
What all variants of the FN FAL/SLR/L1A1 were in use/made in India? If there is a post or thread here or on Social Media, please point me in the right direction. Thanks in Advance.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
There it is everyone it's official now

AK 203M has started getting inducted

Army recieved first batch of 5000 guns in January this year

Here AK 203 with vertical foregrip and BEL holo sights

View attachment 251972
As I thought from the recent pics, AK203mki is being shipped with foregrip as standard issue from factory itself. Am pretty sure holographic is really not a standard issue. Anyway a 3x optic should be mandatory as well to make use of the AK 7.62 rifle to its fullest. Won't talk about torch and IR add ons, that would be too much of a ask from IA.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
As I thought from the recent pics, AK203mki is being shipped with foregrip as standard issue from factory itself. Am pretty sure holographic is really not a standard issue. Anyway a 3x optic should be mandatory as well to make use of the AK 7.62 rifle to its fullest. Won't talk about torch and IR add ons, that would be too much of a ask from IA.
Those Ak203 or 200 series are far better than those crippled Ak12x series.The high costs are due to manufacturing in India.Even if you buy Insas or Tar its going to cost that much.
Coming to quad rails whats the need if you are not going to buy LAMs.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Are bhaiya sight lagaya hai wohi badu bat hai
Chahe holo ho ya kuch aur
LAM aur standardization bahut dur ki bat hai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles