Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Then what was all that day of unity chest thumping mumbo jumbo for?

If there is no cost imposed and you guys simply bend over, do you think this will all stop at Donetsk?
the day of unity thing im guessing thats a morale boost for the average ukranian,stopping all at donetsk?i doubt that,im guessing russia will attack ukraine in a month or two,worst case scenario in 1 week considering putin seems to not be amused by the peace talks

maximus777

Country flag
the day of unity thing im guessing thats a morale boost for the average ukranian,stopping all at donetsk?i doubt that,im guessing russia will attack ukraine in a month or two,worst case scenario in 1 week considering putin seems to not be amused by the peace talks
If you are an Indian, then nevermind. I just wanted to get an Ukrainian's perspective on what their strategy is. From the look of things so far they appear to have borrowed Pak army's playbook.

alphacentury

Country flag

Dont know if this has been covered here or no, but US publicly warned Russia of looming terror attack in Moscow, to which Russia responded, asking why this message wasnt conveyed thru intra-govt channels and rather publicly.

Maybe US openly making threats about fueling chechen terrorists again?

another_armchair

Country flag

Dont know if this has been covered here or no, but US publicly warned Russia of looming terror attack in Moscow, to which Russia responded, asking why this message wasnt conveyed thru intra-govt channels and rather publicly.

Maybe US openly making threats about fueling chechen terrorists again?
Chechens or Caucus Islamist rags are not likely to cause much trouble to Putin for the time being.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
I read a lot of American views and opinions on Twitter

REPUBLICANS are very happy with Russia and Putin and are making fun of Biden

Many Americans have said that USA is a deeply divided country

In 20 years time , there will be Civil War in USA and Republicans will take Russian help 🤣
ironic republicans like russkis invading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles