China installs more robots than any other nation | Bloomberg

Martian

Respected Member
And provide them with food, education, healthcare and entertainment.

Then this would be a utopia :)
The Chinese government isn't crazy. If technology deprives people of jobs and if the Chinese government can't fix the problem then there is only one solution. It must provide basic services.

Martian

Respected Member
Actually people by products of western companies because of their brand name & reputation .
they established factories in China just because of Cheap labors .
people buy Land Rover , BMW , Audi etc cars because of their brand names & quality .
nobody will buy Chinese cars like Dongfeng outside china , because of poor reputation & bad quality .
That's what people said about Chinese telecom equipment, machine tools, etc. Times change.

China's Geely owns Volvo and China will start by exporting Volvo cars.

Additionally, there is a technological reset with electric cars. China will be on a level field against other car companies when the switch is made to electric cars by 2025 (which is mandated in China and other countries).

Martian

Respected Member
:hehe:

what are you smoking Bro ??
Do you see the Chinese J-20 stealth fighter?

How many countries build stealth fighters? Two. (Don't bring up the partial-stealth Russian Pak-Fa with exposed metallic engine pods and straight engine air ducts).

China and the US are the two most-advanced countries in the world. They have the largest economies and the largest research budgets.

For example, what is the largest telecom company in the world? It's Huawei.

What's the largest aircraft company in the world? Boeing.

There you have it. The two most advanced countries in the world. Other technological examples include AESA-radar-equipped destroyers, nuclear submarines, advanced military satellites, supercomputers, etc.

airtel

Country flag
That's what people said about Chinese telecom equipment, machine tools, etc. Times change.

this is Your Misconception , all the big electronics companies are American , Taiwanese or south Korean . Example = Apple , Intel , AMD ,Qualcomm , mediatek , samsung etc .

most of the mobile phones are using qualcomm processors

Foxconn(Taiwanese company ) is assembling mobiles for Apple .

Most of the Lithium ion Battery are manufactured by LG & Sony .

China is just providing Land & Cheap labors .

You are technically Inferior to these countries .

You are messing with to many powerful countries and soon you will face sanctions & loose all the economic Growth .

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The Chinese government isn't crazy. If technology deprives people of jobs and if the Chinese government can't fix the problem then there is only one solution. It must provide basic services.
I think you are deliberately feigning ignorance of the real issue. The Party has time and again displayed its lack of empathy towards the people of China. Any growth that the Chinese people have witnessed has been incidental. Once the you decouple labour from national economic growth, which is what automation is about, therein lies the test of the disposition of the government towards its people, a test that the Chinese government has failed successively throughout its history.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Do you see the Chinese J-20 stealth fighter?

How many countries build stealth fighters?

Yes ............but we dont know anything about it's capabilities .
Only chinese are calling it a 5th generation Fighter but there are no evidence of their claim .

USA actual shown it's capabilities but China Did not .

J20 is not international recognized to be a 5th generation Fighter

even Iran can claim that they built a 5th gen. Fighter but we all know that china & Iran are technically inferior & they dont have the ability .

airtel

Country flag
You should read CCP History (especially Mao ) how they Killed Millions of Innocent chinese with their Shitty policies .

airtel

Country flag
Additionally, there is a technological reset with electric cars. China will be on a level field against other car companies when the switch is made to electric cars by 2025 (which is mandated in China and other countries).
as if USA , Europe , japan & India are not developing electric cars :bplease:

Chinese products were cheaper just because of cheap labors and with Robots China Lost that advantage .

Last edited:

Martian

Respected Member
I think you are deliberately feigning ignorance of the real issue. The Party has time and again displayed its lack of empathy towards the people of China. Any growth that the Chinese people have witnessed has been incidental. Once the you decouple labour from national economic growth, which is what automation is about, therein lies the test of the disposition of the government towards its people, a test that the Chinese government has failed successively throughout its history.
It doesn't matter what you or I think.

The Chinese government has an 85% approval rating. The Chinese people will decide whether their government is doing a good job or not.

It is not for you or I to make that judgment.
----------

Is the Chinese Government Popular?

"According to the Pew Charitable Trusts, 'Nine in ten Chinese are happy with the direction of their country (85%), feel good about the current state of their economy (91%) and are optimistic about China’s economic future.'"

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It doesn't matter what you or I think.

The Chinese government has an 85% approval rating. The Chinese people will decide whether their government is doing a good job or not.

It is not for you or I to make that judgment.
----------

Is the Chinese Government Popular?

"According to the Pew Charitable Trusts, 'Nine in ten Chinese are happy with the direction of their country (85%), feel good about the current state of their economy (91%) and are optimistic about China’s economic future.'"
With the kind of censorship that China has I am surprised that it is only 85%.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Level playing field in terms of what? Nobody in America even buys Chinese bicycles and they are referred to as "Chinese junk". Who in their right minds would trust China to precisely engineer a complex car and trust the lives of their family members to it?

Even Korean car makers like Hyundai have to give out huge incentives to overcome their cheap image.

Chinese image = low cost unreliable junk with bad customer service.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Level playing field in terms of what? Nobody in America even buys Chinese bicycles and they are referred to as "Chinese junk". Who in their right minds would trust China to precisely engineer a complex car and trust the lives of their family members to it?

Even Korean car makers like Hyundai have to give out huge incentives to overcome their cheap image.

Chinese image = low cost unreliable junk with bad customer service.
Automobile market is much more complex.
Most of the OEMs have invested into each other. For example Geely owns majority stake in Volvo. And my friend Volvo is no cheap junk. It is better than American cars for sure.
No matter how much you like to ignore Chinese products but you just can't. They are very well placed in the market.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Automobile market is much more complex.
Most of the OEMs have invested into each other. For example Geely owns majority stake in Volvo. And my friend Volvo is no cheap junk. It is better than American cars for sure.
No matter how much you like to ignore Chinese products but you just can't. They are very well placed in the market.

Geely has left Volvo alone for the most part which is why they are still solvent. Back in the day, Ford had acquired Volvo and they weren't as wise. The reputation of Volvo took a hit and sales crashed.

I am not questioning the quality of Volvo. I am questioning the ability of China to manufacture original content and export it under the brand name. Once they start doing it, wait for the lawsuits to start in litigation happy Murica and for the eventual bankruptcy.

Another example, a few years ago Lenovo had a solid reputation with their Thinkpad line in the developer community. That has all changed since the Chinese acquisition and no dev I know will touch a Lenovo product anymore.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Geely has left Volvo alone for the most part which is why they are still solvent. Back in the day, Ford had acquired Volvo and they weren't as wise. The reputation of Volvo took a hit and sales crashed.

I am not questioning the quality of Volvo. I am questioning the ability of China to manufacture original content and export it under the brand name. Once they start doing it, wait for the lawsuits to start in litigation happy Murica and for the eventual bankruptcy.

Another example, a few years ago Lenovo had a solid reputation with their Thinkpad line in the developer community. That has all changed since the Chinese acquisition and no dev I know will touch a Lenovo product anymore.
I think Chinese have learned their lesson. And they are going through M&A instead of developing their own products and philosophies.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I think Chinese have learned their lesson. And they are going through M&A instead of developing their own products and philosophies.
Yes they will be a manufacturing base. But those jobs are being automated away by robots and will be redundant. If you read the OP carefully, you will see that our Chinese friend is delusional enough to think they will be anything beyond a cheap outsourcer and trinket manufacturer.

Krusty

Country flag
The Chinese government has an 85% approval rating.
Come on bruh, I thought I'd not butt into this thread but this statement cracked me up. Oh they hold an 85% approval rating?

They also hold the sole authority on reincarnation. It really tells you all you need to know.

And Geely isn't a tech company or an automotive company. They are a holding company with little or no tech of their own. Doesn't mean Volvo tech is Chinese. Just like how Tata owns jaguar and Land Rover.

J20 is yet to prove itself and as of now, no better of worse than the Iranian fifth generation fighter product.

The only reason why anyone buys Chinese products is because they are cheap and don't bother about Brand’s. In India it's brought by labourers and other Low wage workers. The biggest selling brand when it comes to phones is still Korean. Taiwanese chips are still the most widely used.

Putting china on or with USA when it comes to tech is laughable.

China has access to tech JUST BECAUSE US and European companies have invested in manufacturing their commodities in china. That is a fact. if they pull out, china will collapse. That is why even when Apple was doing a case study of moving out of china the CCP immediately started ranting and threatening as usual.

While I appreciate the progressive china is making Indo not appreciate the arrogance shown. China has a Long way to catch up with the USA. Chinese are already struggling with jet engines.

Why did they order a 4.5geb Su 35 when they had their fifth gen j20 is ready? Why did they order the s400 when they have their own HQ series AD?

Come on, the rest of the world isn't exactly the average Chinese citizen to believe everything that CCP wants you to believe.

Last edited:

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Come on bruh, I thought I'd not butt into this thread but this statement cracked me up. Oh they hold an 85% approval rating?

They also hold the sole authority on reincarnation. It really tells you all you need to know.

And Geely isn't a tech company or an automotive company. They are a holding company with little or no tech of their own. Doesn't mean Volvo tech is Chinese. Just like how Tata owns jaguar and Land Rover.

J20 is yet to prove itself and as of now, no better of worse than the Iranian fifth generation fighter product.

The only reason why anyone buys Chinese products is because they are cheap and don't bother about Brand’s. In India it's brought by labourers and other Low wage workers. The biggest selling brand when it comes to phones is still Korean. Taiwanese chips are still the most widely used.

Putting china on or with USA when it comes to tech is laughable.

China has access to tech JUST BECAUSE US and European companies have invested in manufacturing their commodities in china. That is a fact. if they pull out, china will collapse. That is why even when Apple was doing a case study of moving out of china the CCP immediately started ranting and threatening as usual.

While I appreciate the progressive china is making Indo not appreciate the arrogance shown. China has a Long way to catch up with the USA. Chinese are already struggling with jet engines.

Why did they order a 4.5geb Su 35 when they had their fifth gen j20 is ready? Why did they order the s400 when they have their own HQ series AD?

Come on, the rest of the world isn't exactly the average Chinese citizen to believe everything that CCP wants you to believe.
Look first of all don't fall for the western propaganda of democracy=good.

China may be authoritarian but it will remain Chinese for sure and it's government will ensure that while also absolutely destroying any foreign malcontent like Islam and Buddhism that will weaken the country interns of tech and warfare respectively.it should do this for Christianity too.

Our country on the other hand feels like it will be a caliphate in the future or atleast be ready for partition in the future.

In summary

Having country of your indiginious people with acceptable living standard with powerful law that destroys foreign malcontents and is authoritarian is greater than having a quasi lawless country that is'free' has sub standard average living standard ,is always in risk of being overshadowed by outside influences whether religion or human rights council or whatever that is less eager to protect the citizens in the name of secularism.

In other words democracy is overrated if China was attacked like India China willEXTERMINATE the threat by any means possible whether by selling their organs,concentration camps,etc and I would fully support them.infact many communities in our country should get this treatment.

Krusty

Country flag
Look first of all don't fall for the western propaganda of democracy=good.

China may be authoritarian but it will remain Chinese for sure and it's government will ensure that while also absolutely destroying any foreign malcontent like Islam and Buddhism that will weaken the country interns of tech and warfare respectively.it should do this for Christianity too.

Our country on the other hand feels like it will be a caliphate in the future or atleast be ready for partition in the future.

In summary

Having country of your indiginious people with acceptable living standard with powerful law that destroys foreign malcontents and is authoritarian is greater than having a quasi lawless country that is'free' has sub standard average living standard ,is always in risk of being overshadowed by outside influences whether religion or human rights council or whatever that is less eager to protect the citizens in the name of secularism.

In other words democracy is overrated if China was attacked like India China willEXTERMINATE the threat by any means possible whether by selling their organs,concentration camps,etc and I would fully support them.infact many communities in our country should get this treatment.
I very specifically posted about USA and China being on the same level when it comes to technology.

And you are talking about......????

Please find the appropriate thread for this discussion.

Also, CCP isn't china. You are talking about CCP. People make the nation. Not pseudo dictatorial regimes. They have failed consistently throughout history.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
ThinkPad got its solid reputation because it was originally developed and marketed by IBM. I have used a 15year old IBM ThinkPad and it was solid as a rock.

Then the Chinese took it over and ruined it. I am currently using a Lenovo ThinkPad at work and all it has in common with the original ThinkPad is just the name. This one is flimsy as hell.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles